Liverpool F.C. The 5 year Project.

fingers crossed..... hope Chelsea lose!

B.Munich have won 4 cups so far this season and are looking to complete The Treble after winning the 1.Bundesliga and the German Cup so I've my fingers crossed.

But knowing fate, I'm worried. Last time Chelsea pulled off a European rescue, they faced the exact same opposition; who were going for The Treble that time too.

Wipe away a tear. The FA Cup is Blue

View attachment 436026

Gutted. Absolutely gutted to loose this one.
We thrashed Everton 4-1 on the opening day of the season but have now lost our last two meetings with them.
I really felt a trophy in my first season would have been ideal and I now have the nervous wait for the Champions League Final.
Liverpool has sold out their Bayern Munchen jerseys as Reds fans become pin their hopes and dreams on the German side.

Last edited:
Very Nice work mate, keep it up!
just have one questions. How do you play Coutinho? Mine is nowhere Near that level of your coutinho! :-)

We're goign to Europe Baby!!!!

View attachment 436020
Chelsea F.C. vs F.C. Bayern Muchen
UEFA Champions League: Final
1:2

View attachment 436023
Bayern Munich celebrate a European Treble after they lifted the UEFA Champions League having already secured the German Bundesliga Title and German Cup earlier this season.

View attachment 436022
Fernando Torres left Liverpool for Champions League, now his former side will be
playing in next years competition while he will have to settle for the Europa League

View attachment 436021

Very Nice work mate, keep it up!
just have one questions. How do you play Coutinho? Mine is nowhere Near that level of your coutinho! :-)

I've retrained him as a striker and play him as a False 9. His PPMs perfectly compliment Suarez's PPMs

Coutinho: Tries killer balls often
Suarez: Gets forward whenever possible.

Both have; plays one-twos.

World Cup Brazil 2014

View attachment 436019View attachment 436018

View attachment 436017

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Group A
[/TD]
[TD]Group B
[/TD]
[TD]Group C
[/TD]
[TD]Group D
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]View attachment 436016
[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 436015
[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 436014
[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 436013
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Group E
[/TD]
[TD]Group F
[/TD]
[TD]Group G
[/TD]
[TD]Group H
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]View attachment 436012
[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 436011[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 436010[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 436009[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I will be following the World cup and posting updates.
Who're we all routing for? :)

what tactics have you been using? would appreciate any help with this game tbh

what tactics have you been using? would appreciate any help with this game tbh

View attachment 436008

View attachment 436007

I do not recommend using any tactic in a "plug and play" style.
If it's not working for you, you need to identify what the opposition is doing
and adjust to counter that.

I rarely finish a match with the same roles I begin a match with. Depending on how the opposition are playing, I'll adjust to deal with the team on the day. I Look at a tactic only as:
"What shape do I want my team to play and where do I want to create space"

It's up the players to actually beat to opposition, I'd argue that's out of the Manager's control. We only give them the ability to work as a unit, but the individuals need to win their respective battles

Just caught up with this one, it's very good, look forward to seeing how u do in champs league next season. KIU

Just caught up with this one, it's very good, look forward to seeing how u do in champs league next season. KIU

Sound man. I got there (Champions League) by the skin of my teeth so I'm looking forward to it.

Pre-Season

View attachment 435989
I've been given 40M by the board and I'm interested in trying to see If I can pry
Jack Wilshere away from Arsenal. They finished 8th and failed to get
any Continental Football for the 2014/15 season so the allure of the
Champions League may play in my favor. I think this signing will be all I need
to help my cause for the Second season.

View attachment 435988
Though there is trouble in paradise.

View attachment 435987
No!
He will not be leaving this club and I won't be letting him go on the cheap either.
He has 2 years left on his contract so I don't have to make any quick decisions.

Last edited:
Back