great stuff mate, i'll applaud if you can keep it up! doing a good job with the team you've got there and i hope you make it into the champions league. have to agree bout the walking on the pitch at half time being a bit unrealistic though.. couldn't help but make me think of delia smith at norwich XD good story though pal keep it up

New Year, Same Challenge

View attachment 437189View attachment 437213
View attachment 437212Premier League
Week 20

Anfield
View attachment 437209FA Cup
3rd Round

Anfield
View attachment 437206Premier League
Week 21

Goodison Park
View attachment 437205Premier League
Week 22

Carrow Road
View attachment 437203Premier Line
Week 23

Anfield

Merseyside Derby Part 2

View attachment 460134
Everton will surely be seeking revenge to their opening day humiliation.
No team will accept a 4-1 loss and not come out with fire in their bellies the next game.
I'm going to have to be sure they don't sneak a win against us and I'll certianly
be looking for the 3 points to help our own Champions League cause.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I get a wee bit annoyed when I see the same names being signed in every story. I don't conciser buying wonderkids to be "focusing on youth." I'm even going to avoid raiding the other clubs youth intakes; unless the kids place of birth is "Liverpool", then he literally belongs to me :p (But each to their own, I'd never dream of telling someone how to play their game)

I'm even giving the likes of John Flanagan (A two star CA/PA mind you) a go in the first team and he's giving Glen Johnson a run for his money. I judge players on their stats, not their stars.
At Chelsea, I had to play Milan Lalkovic in FM13 when half of my team was injured, and he was HG/Club trained U21 so didn't need to register him for CL, the dude scored hat-trick on his debut against Shakhtar. He had 2Star PA/ Half/one star CA. That is at the club with Eden Hazard (185PA). His stats are awful too, yet he assisted and scored quite a bit, saved my CL campaign until Jan Window. Although he was inconsistent so didn't keep him around. The point is, even the guys with Less PA and crappy stats can play well. This makes game a bit more realistic.
It's the same guy who's currently struggling in League One xD

great stuff mate, i'll applaud if you can keep it up! doing a good job with the team you've got there and i hope you make it into the champions league. have to agree bout the walking on the pitch at half time being a bit unrealistic though.. couldn't help but make me think of delia smith at norwich XD good story though pal keep it up

Aye, it is unrealistic but I added it for the drama. This story is good fun to write and that's what I'm prioritizing here: I want it to be a good read.

Transfer Update

View attachment 437146
Liverpool have today announced the signing of Julian Brandt on a
pre-contract agreement.

View attachment 437145
View attachment 437141

View attachment 437140
I entered into Pre-contract talks with Victor Valdes but no Goalkeeper is worth ?150k p/w.
I don't care how many titles or medals he has to his name, you don't wear this club's badge for money, you
wear it for passion!

View attachment 437138
As expected, The media is rife with transfer rumors about Luis Suarez. With Scouts from Real Madrid and Manchester City have been spotted in the stands at Anfield. 60M is the minimum I'll accept. With 2 and a half years remaining on his contract, we don't need to sell so they better make it worth my while.

just started a liverpool save so will be watching this and comparing.

Transfer Update No.2

Igor Akinfeev
View attachment 437102
CSKA Moscow captain, Igor Akinfeev has signed a pre-contract agreement with Liverpool.

View attachment 437103
View attachment 437099
I could have signed his for about 1.5M but I decided to get him on a pre-contract agreement so he could continue playing regularly in the Russian Premier Division. CSKA Moscow are in the UEFA Europa League 1st Knockout Round (Vs PSV) so I was reluctant to pull him out of that to only be rotated with (an in form) Fraser Forster.

Long term plan and thinking.
Given that I'm aiming for Champions League, the increased number of games means I'll need two goalkeepers
who can excel at the top level. Mingolet, while being a decent back-up, dose not deserve the wages he's getting (40k p/w) whereas Akinfeev agreed to join the club for the same wages, has 271 Russian Premier Division appearances to him name: has conceded only 33 goals in 28 games this year, keeping 7 clean sheet with an average rating of 7.18 (stats in all competitions). I feel he would give better competition to Forster and since he's only 27 (28 by the time he arrive) and he is young enough to be here for a while, and his Driven personality, high mental stats and Determination of 17, I feel he could be a good role model for the youth keepers.

Luis Alberto
View attachment 437085
Decent player, decent stats. He's got a future at the club but was being kept out of the team by a
Coutinho in terrific form. I've sent him out on loan to Reading till the end of the season.

New Feeder Club Announced

View attachment 437084

Link Type
The parent team has first option on the feeders club's players

I see this as a long term deal. Rangers is a club that needs to build form the ground up and with Superb training facilities and Great youth facilities, their youth players will be of a great potential and in a good position to reach that potential. Once Rangers get back to the Scottish Premier League, they will no doubt be back fighting for the Scottish Champions league place so my on loan players with them get to experience a title challenge and playing in the Champions League.

I'm a huge Liverpool fan, and I love a good FM story with some photoshop, you're killing it! Amazing read mate :) Keep up the good work, I love it!

I'm a huge Liverpool fan, and I love a good FM story with some photoshop, you're killing it! Amazing read mate :) Keep up the good work, I love it!

Sound man, the support mean a lot to me.
I'm a huge Liverpool fan myself so doing well matters to me.

Transfer Update No.3

Ahmed Lachaab

View attachment 437079
View attachment 437081
View attachment 437080
Fought off competition from Arsenal, Spurs, City, R.Madrid and B.Munich for this little gem.
With solid mental and physical stats, I can focus training in Marking, Composure and Quickness.
Given the right game time and good tutoring, I think this kid could be world class.

Victor Moses
View attachment 437073
Decided to terminate his loan since he wasn't getting game time in my team.
My tactics changed over the season and now I'm not utilizing wingers so he's surplus to requirements.

Simon Mignolet
View attachment 437077

Simon Mignolet has joined FC Bayern Munchen on Loan until the end of the season.
Despite only setting his squad status as "Back-up" they did offer to pay 100% of the Belgian's
wages, and at 40k a week, that a lot of money sitting on the bench.

When I started this save, I had full well intended to use Mignolet as my first team GK but his broken arm
at the end of the pre-season forced me to bring someone in. . . . and Fraser Forster has made himself undroppable!

He's a good goalkeeper but I've put him on the Transfer List. With Akinfeev on his way to Merseyside, I don't
see room for the Belgian in my squad.

Last edited:
Final Tranfer Update

Valcav Kadlec
View attachment 436857
View attachment 436850
View attachment 436849

Been a long term admirer of this kid and he became available.
He's a Liverpool fan so he'll be fired up for the derbies, he's quick and agile which suits
how I want my strikers to play. His PPMs (Moves into Channels and Places Shots) as well as being a two footed
player (Left: Fairly Strong; Right: Very Strong) means I can play him either side of Coutinho.

4.8M pounds up front this deal cost me but I'm happy with it.
He's 21 so it's part of my vision for the club.

Iago Aspas
View attachment 436841
I've let Iago Aspas join West Brom on loan until the end of the season. I didn't see the Spanish striker competing more than he had been and with the increased competition I felt it was time for him to be moved on.

Transfers in Europe

View attachment 436840Ricardo Rodriguez

View attachment 436816Anderson

It was a rather slow winder. I hear the guys at Sky Sports News held a badminton competition for disadvantages school girls to pass the time while waiting for the European clubs to get their act together and buy some players.​

Jaunary: My Birthday :p

View attachment 436770
View attachment 436769

Liverpool F.C. vs Cardiff City
Premier League
4-0

57% possession with 16 shots on target: Dominance.
Coutinho (45, 60), Luis Suarez (41) and Jordan Henderson (74) were the Liverpool scorers.

Liverpool F.C. vs Exeter City
FA Cup: 3rd Round
3-0

58% possesion with 11 shots on target. Exeter failing to register a shot on target.
A Jordon Ibe Hat-trick (2, 24, 25) signed off a great display of attacking football from Liverpool.

Everon F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League

We had more shots, we had more on target, we had more possession, but we had fewer goals.
A loss to Everton is always tough to take and this one hurt.

Leighton Baines (pen 32), Romelu Lukaku (47), Gerard Deulofeu (79): Luis Suarez (41), Daniel Sturridge (80)

Norwich City vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
1-3

57% possession, 11 shots on target
Leroy Fer (53); Luis Suarez (29), Raheem Sterling (51) Daniel Sturridge (60)

Liverpool F.C. vs Huddersfield Town
FA Cup: 4th Round
3-1

61% possession, 13 shots on target. We showed our gulf in class here.
Another FA Cup Hat-trick for Liverpool, this time it was Coutinho (20, 66, 73) and James Vaughan (47)

Liverpool F.C. vs Stoke City
Premier League
2-2

I was worried I might loose this. We dominated (60% possession) but Stoke were lethal from dead ball.
Luis Suarez proved the saviour of the side as he snacthed a draw 2 minutes form time. Lucas was shown a straight red card on 73 mins. He'll miss two massive fixtures in Manchester United and Chelsea F.C.
Mamadou Sakho (8), Luis Suarez (88); Peter Crouch (5), Brek Shea (33)

View attachment 436757
It's so tight at the top. Dropping points alomst guarentees you'll drop places.

Feburary

View attachment 436621View attachment 436602
Manchester United vs Liverpool F.C
Premier League
2-1

View attachment 436601
David Moyes, I will have my revenge!!!!!

Liverpool F.C. vs West Bromwich Albion
Premier League
2-1

View attachment 436600

Won at the death. So close to loosing this one.

Chelsea F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
0-2

View attachment 436612
Fraser ******* Forster! You beautiful basterd!
Saved 16 shots keeping a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Liverpool F.C.
FA Cup: 5th Round
2-3

View attachment 436606
Brighton caused us more problems than they should have. Raheem Sterling saved us a replay.

Liverpool F.C. vs Arsenal F.C.
Premier League
1-0

View attachment 436605
Effectively ruled Arsenal out of the race for the European spots whereas we stole 4th place.
It's looking like a good end of the season for us as we clear 3 (United, Chelsea 7 Arsenal) of
the big 4 (only City left) teams to play.

View attachment 436604

Everton look set for the Title :(
They've had a phenomenal Season

But I'm concerned with getting Champions League. The Blue side can have their trophy, we'll be back
to take it off them soon!

Player of the month: February
View attachment 436603Fraser Forster

He cost me 3.5M remember. Bargain!

Appearances: 5
Conceded: 5
Clean Sheets: 2
Shots saved: 25
Average Rating: 7.0

Last edited:
Some great results in the last update. As long as you secure champions league, I think you should be happy with the season. :)

Some great results in the last update. As long as you secure champions league, I think you should be happy with the season. :)

Sound man. I've been trying to keep the form going but all the draws are killing me: Conceding too many goals but when you look at how many I've scored, I'm not surprised.

Sound man. I've been trying to keep the form going but all the draws are killing me: Conceding too many goals but when you look at how many I've scored, I'm not surprised.

I have that problem in my Wolves save. Way too many draws. Pretty sure we got more draws than wins, however many other teams were drawing as well which made a close table so it was still good fun. :)