efldrawq.png

The full draw is as follows:

8b9056f9eb58d61beba84177f9dcc08b.png

Koemna.png

Everton manager Ronald Koeman was buoyant in his pre-match press conference ahead of Sunday afternoon's Merseyside derby clash with Liverpool at Anfield.

Everton are currently lying in 8th position in the Premier League table, and have won three out of their last three games with victories over Burnley, Tottenham and Southampton.

Speaking to Sky Sports earlier today, Everton manager Ronald Koeman said: "We are more than ready for the derby on Sunday. We are in absolutely brilliant form and this is the perfect time for us to play Liverpool. We really believe that we can go to Anfield and win for the first time in 17 years."

Liverpool will be without Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma for the clash, with James Milner also unlikely to feature against the Toffees. Everton meanwhile have only one injury doubt, with Kevin Mirallas unlikely to feature, with the Belgian international still recovering from a groin strain whilst serving with his country earlier in the month.

Fantastic thread so far and so excited for your Donnarumma signing. He was a beast on my game.

Looking forward to more exciting signings and the development of Hughes too!

Keep it up~

Fantastic thread so far and so excited for your Donnarumma signing. He was a beast on my game.

Looking forward to more exciting signings and the development of Hughes too!

Keep it up~

Thanks, much appreciated

evertonhome.png

Liverpool dominated the first Merseyside derby of the season, winning 4-0 against Everton at Anfield, with all 4 goals coming in the opening 16 minutes.

[video=youtube;EPxpoK5FZns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxpoK5FZns[/video]

Lineups.jpg

Liverpool: Karius, Clyne, Ginter, Lovren, Moreno, Can (Hughes 81), Henderson, Wijnaldum, Firmino (Mane 81), Coutinho, Lallana (Sturridge 56).
Subs Not Used: Mignolet, Matip, Willems, Origi.

Booked: Lovren.

Everton: Stekelenburg, Coleman, Jagielka, Williams, Baines, McCarthy, Gueye (Barry 64), Barkley, Valencia (Oviedo 64), Bolasie, Lukaku (Funes Mori 45).
Subs Not Used: Robles, Niasse, Deulofeu, Besic.

Booked: Gueye, McCarthy.

Match_Stats_Bar_2.jpg

Referee: M Dean
Stadium: Anfield
Attendance: 54,074 (3,000 away)
Possession: Liverpool 65% - 35% Everton
Shots: Liverpool 17 - 1 Everton
On Target: Liverpool 10 - 1 Everton
Fouls: Liverpool 8 - 14 Everton

demolition.png

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has lauded the performance of his side following a 4-0 win over Everton in this afternoon's Merseyside Derby clash.

Liverpool were at their scintillating best in the Merseyside derby, going 4-0 up inside 16 minutes as Everton look shell shocked. The scoreline would have been even greater too if not for the heroics of Everton keeper Maarten Stekelenburg who made a number of fine saves to deny Liverpool's attacking unit.

In his post match press conference Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp praised his sides performance.

"Well, that was a fantastic team performance out there today," said Klopp.

"To beat Everton 4-0 is always an incredible achievement and today was no different, we dominated them from start to finish. I felt that we bossed the game and were the better side so were good value for the victory. On another day it might have been more, because Stekelenburg was in great form for them, even after conceding 4.

"Georginio Wijnaldum was fantastic in midfield," Klopp added.

"Though he didn't get a goal today, he ran the show and his two assists show just how important he is to the team."

awards.png

Jurgen Klopp and Roberto Firmino have been rewarded for Liverpool's current good form by winning the Manager of the Month award and Player of the Month award for October.

Jurgen Klopp has guided his side to four wins out of four this month in the Premier League, seeing the Reds storm to the Premier League summit with a staggering +26 goal difference after just ten matches. The Reds scored fourteen goals and conceded one in a month which saw wins away at Chelsea and Watford and at home to Burnley and Everton.

"It is great to receive the award," said Klopp.

"But the praise has to go to the players, they have performed fantastically well for me in the Premier League and EFL Cup. We are trying to compete on multiple fronts and the start to the season has been nothing short of incredible. Of course, we are trying to maintain our form and we have a tough match against Sunderland coming up that we will be hoping to win. We are taking nothing for granted and we know that the hard work must continue."

During the course of the month, Brazilian Firmino scored five Premier League goals including two against Chelsea and Burnley and one in the Merseyside derby win over Everton.

sunderlandaway.png

Joel Matip scored within seconds of coming on, to help Liverpool win by 2 goals to 0 at the Stadium of Light against Sunderland.

[video=youtube;1j-wtUcl8gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-wtUcl8gc[/video]

Lineups.jpg

Sunderland: Pickford, Jones, O'Shea, Djilobdji, van Aanholt, Kirchhoff, Januzaj (Manquillo 80), Larsson (Ndong 57), Cattermole, Olsson (Khazri 47), Defoe.
Subs Not Used: Mika, Danayer, Anichebe, Borini.

Booked: Kirchhoff, Cattermole.

Liverpool: Donnarumma, Clyne (Matip 47), Ginter, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner (Lallana 81), Firmino, Coutinho, Wijnaldum (Sturridge 67).
Subs Not Used: Karius, Mane, Willems, Hughes

Booked: Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Coutinho, Milner.

Match_Stats_Bar_2.jpg

Referee: K Friend
Stadium: Stadium of Light
Attendance: 48,707 (3,000 away)
Possession: Sunderland 40% - 60% Liverpool
Shots: Sunderland 4 - 8 Liverpool
On Target: Sunderland 1 - 6 Liverpool
Fouls: Sunderland 17 - 18 Liverpool

matipdelight.png

Joel Matip has revealed his delight after scoring his first goal for Liverpool in their 2-0 win away at Sunderland.

Matip, who was named on the bench for the game at the Stadium of Light, was brought on following a knock to Liverpool right back Clyne. After just 30 seconds on the pitch, Matip had the ball in the net. The Cameroonian volleyed home from a free kick to give Liverpool the lead.

Matip was delighted with the goal, as he told Sky Sports after the game.

"I'll be honest, I've not played as much as I've liked so far this season but that's because the lads have been doing so well so far this season. When I saw Clyne get injured, I knew I was getting my chance and I had to take it. I didn't expect to take it by scoring within 30 seconds of coming on but I will certainly take it and hopefully it's the first of many.

"I've always fancied myself as a goal scoring centre back," added Matip.

"During my career, I've always managed to score a couple of goals every season, the lads at Schalke used to comment on it quite a bit. Hopefully I can do the same for Liverpool if I get a decent run in the first team."

mane.png

The Reds have been struck with a blow following the news that Sadio Mane will miss 3 weeks through injury.

Mane picked up the injury in training ahead of the game at home against Leicester and scans have revealed that the former Southampton man will miss 3 weeks with a groin strain.

"I'm disappointed to pick up this injury," said Mane.

"I've really been enjoying my football recently so to pick up an injury now is frustrating. So far in my career, I've been pretty lucky with injuries so hopefully I can get back sooner rather than later. It's great that we are competing on all fronts at the moment and I really want to help the team as much as I can."

leicesterhome.png

Danny Ings scored for the first time since coming back from a long injury lay off, as Liverpool beat Leicester 2-1 at Anfield.

[video=youtube;6kFWffGNh10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kFWffGNh10[/video]

Lineups.jpg

Liverpool: Mignolet, Stewart (Ginter 86), Klavan, Sakho, Willems, Grujic (Hughes 76), Wijnaldum, Milner, Lallana (Sturridge 76), Coutinho, Ings.
Subs Not Used: Karius, Moreno, Henderson, Firmino.

Booked: Grujic, Milner, Willems, Sakho.

Off: Sakho 89.

Leicester: Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan (Hernandez 78), Huth, Fuchs, Amartey, Albrighton, King, Drinkwater, Mahrez (Schlupp 56), Slimani (Okazaki 62).
Subs Not Used: Ziegler, Morganella, Musa, Ulloa.

Booked: Amartey.

Match_Stats_Bar_2.jpg

Referee: M Jones
Stadium: Anfield
Attendance: 54,074 (3,000 away)
Possession: Liverpool 59% - 41% Leicester
Shots: Liverpool 13 - 13 Leicester
On Target: Liverpool 4 - 7 Leicester
Fouls: Liverpool 19 - 16 Leicester

ings.png

Liverpool striker Danny Ings has revealed his relief after scoring for the first time since his long injury lay off.

Ings, playing his first game since picking up the injury last season, found the net in the 82nd minute of Liverpool's 2-1 win over Leicester at Anfield and was able to play the full 90 minutes. Phillipe Coutinho scored the first Liverpool goal, who had Mamadou Sakho sent off in the second half.

"I don't think I've ever felt as much relief as I did when that ball hit the back of the net," Ings told Sky Sports.

"When I got injured, I honestly thought that I wouldn't ever make it back into the side. I have to thank the medical staff here at Liverpool for all their hard work and help with getting me back to full fitness. They did an amazing job. I'm hoping that I'll be able to kick on now and have a long run in the side. I owe it to the fans."

Fantastic story good to see you getting something from lallana and gini as I can't and always sell them what is your tactic?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

AS Kap said. Please could you show us your tactic (K)

westhamaway.png

Dejan Lovren was sent off but Liverpool were still able to win, winning 3-1 away at West Ham, thanks to goals from Wijnaldum, Firmino and Matip.

[video=youtube;TYvj_bZYuAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvj_bZYuAs[/video]

Lineups.jpg

West Ham: Adrian, Arbeloa (Byram 76), Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Nordtveit, Noble, Feghouli, Lanzini, Payet (Tore 61), Calleri (Carroll 45).
Subs Not Used: Randolph, Kouyate, Collins, Sakho.

Booked: Noble, Lanzini, Cresswell.

Liverpool: Donnarumma, Clyne, Ginter, Lovren, Moreno, Can (Matip 85), Henderson (Milner 77), Wijnaldum, Firmino, Coutinho, Lallana (Sturrdige 73).
Subs Not Used: Karius, Klavan, Origi, Hughes

Booked: Lovren, Can. Moreno.

Off: Lovren.

Match_Stats_Bar_2.jpg

Referee: P Tierney
Stadium: London Stadium
Attendance: 60,000 (3,000 away)
Possession: West Ham 45% - 55% Liverpool
Shots: West Ham 7 - 17 Liverpool
On Target: West Ham 3 - 11 Liverpool
Fouls: West Ham 14 - 12 Liverpool

lovren.png

Liverpool centre back Dejan Lovren was disappointed after seeing red in his sides away game at West Ham.

Lovren was sent off for a second bookable offence after bringing down West Ham midfielder Mark Noble in the 85th minute, though replays suggested that it was a dive by the West Ham captain. The red card ended up not making a difference as Joel Matip scored late on to wrap up a 3-1 win for the visitors at the London Stadium.

Speaking to Sky Sports after the game, Lovren was disappointed with the decision to send him off.

"I don't think I should have been sent off," said the Croatian.

"When I went into the tackle, I knew that I was on a booking so I pulled out of the challenge. Annoyingly the West Ham player dived and the referee bought it. It's disappointing to see such outright cheating in this day and age. Fortunately for us, it didn't make a difference and we won the game anyway."