Liverpool players back me, claims Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers ride the walrus interesting read but to take a part from that story is..................

“I do not know if this was a game we had to win, but we certainly had to play well. I know about all of the negativity but it does not affect me. If we had won on Wednesday night we would be right up there and I would be being asked about the Champions League. Because we did not, I am being asked about the negativity.” The 63-year-old is rather more adamant on the subject of his relationship with his players, with FSG believed to be concerned at his apparent failure to coax better form out of the likes of Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard.

at the start roy said "i do not know if this is a game we had to win"??????
aint every game gotta win? for all teams??

Just got back from the game. BUZZ BUZZ ******* BUZZZZZZZZZ

But yeah, Woy out.

"source close to comolli confirms ashley young bid accepted."

Upper Cen. **** poor ref, eh?

Ahhh well in. Yeah man! So so poooor, was getting stupidly ****** off. And would have made the drive home horrible if we hadn't won after dominating.

Ahhh well in. Yeah man! So so poooor, was getting stupidly ****** off. And would have made the drive home horrible if we hadn't won after dominating.

But would it compensate if Woy was sacked afterwards? ;)
Plus coming home to strong suggestions of Eliro Elia, Kesiuke Honda and Wolfswinkel!

But would it compensate if Woy was sacked afterwards? ;)
Plus coming home to strong suggestions of Eliro Elia, Kesiuke Honda and Wolfswinkel!

Yes magical! Also strong rumours of us beating Madrid to signing M Vila as well.

It's all rumours, don't believe any of it till something official has been announced.

Wasn't this what Scolari said, a few weeks before he was sacked as Chelsea manager? After they beat Stoke with 2 injury time goals, if I remember.

at the start roy said "i do not know if this is a game we had to win"??????
aint every game gotta win? for all teams??

In fairness, he was being asked if it was a game he had to win to avoid being sacked and he replied in that context.

Result changes nothing really - Dalglish asked the Kop to get behind the team, they did but 10k stayed away from the match which tells its own story. People are voting with their feet.

As one of my mates said last night - if players play like **** when you're position isn't under threat, and then turn up when its leaked that your on your way, it doesn't mean they're behind you.

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is set for the chop despite his team's last-gasp win over Bolton, according to Sunday's newspapers.
Hodgson's job had appeared to be safe for now after Joe Cole's injury-time winner on Saturday, which lifted the Reds into the top half of the table.
But the Sunday Telegraph and Sunday Mirror both report that the club's new owners are still determined to sack the former Fulham boss and bring in Kenny Dalglish as caretaker manager until June.
The Telegraph, which claims 'exclusive' insight into the impending exit of 63-year-old Hodgson, adds that Porto manager Andre Villas Boas and Marseille's Didier Deschamps are the two most likely candidates to take over at Anfield. Yet details remain shaky, and other papers (including the Sunday Times) claim that Liverpool's recent improvement will keep Hodgson in place - albeit only until the end of the season.

i still belive he will be there for another 3 games blackburn (a) man utd (a) and blackpool (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.