Liverpool players back me, claims Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Godcubed, u got to do the best u can with your players, not every team is Barcelona and thats what Hodsgon did with Fulham, he made them play not nice to the eye but effective nonetheless football

Doesn't matter what Mr.Hodgson believes to be true or not. The board have been briefing journos all day that Mr.Hodgson's time is now at an end and the search for his successor has actively begun.

Whether he'll walk or not is up in the air, but it's pretty evident that patience with him and Mike Kelly is now at an end.

So is it true? We ARE looking for new manageR?

i like Hodgson, whatever lfc fans will say. I think he would turn you round, but generally it takes him a while to get a team going like Fulham, 1 season he went from 17th to 7th> But tbh, if he doesnt get enough results he's going to have to go.:/ Result today for ya was good though

I also like Hodgson but I think he has really let the pressures of being Liverpool manager get to his head....Although saying that, you cant blame everything on him...It's down to the team to win games at the end of the day, and every one of Liverpools best players e.g Gerrard, Torres, Joe Cole etc have been non-existent in pretty much every game they've played. If it wasnt for Reina things would be a lot worse than they are!! (if thats actually possible lol)

Basically when the MANAGER comes out and says "the players back me" that roughly translates to "the players DONT back me"

.....Oh and LMAO to the guy that said Agger would get into the Man Utd defence......ARE YOU CRAZY!!!???

P.S When are Liverpool going to STOP buying central midfielders and actual get a decent partner for Torres

P.S When are Liverpool going to STOP buying central midfielders and actual get a decent partner for Torres

Why is everyone so obsessed with getting a strike partner for Torres? He's perfect for a lone forward, and plays extremely well as one.

We needs good wingers, not a striker really. Striker would be nice.

Doesn't matter what Mr.Hodgson believes to be true or not. The board have been briefing journos all day that Mr.Hodgson's time is now at an end and the search for his successor has actively begun.

Whether he'll walk or not is up in the air, but it's pretty evident that patience with him and Mike Kelly is now at an end.

Well if I was in his shoes with all the rumours flying around about being sacked I would just hold out and wait for that juicy compensation package, But hey, that is just me.

Well if I was in his shoes with all the rumours flying around about being sacked I would just hold out and wait for that juicy compensation package, But hey, that is just me.

I thought there was a clause in his contract where a new board could sack him without compensation.

I thought there was a clause in his contract where a new board could sack him without compensation.

I heard that it was a time limit. But they have waited too long and would have to give compensation if he were sacked now. Not sure though.

Elia's been spotted with NESV representatives and its looking like he could sign in the next few days... Nice quick dangerous winger!

Elia's been spotted with NESV representatives and its looking like he could sign in the next few days... Nice quick dangerous winger!

Oooh... source? If true, would be a superb buy for you lot, an actual wingery type of winger.

I have no idea, was just assuming he would get compensation.

Haven't got a source lads just Twitter romours but it seems like a very doable deal.

Please! RT @Arun_Chowdhury: Elijero Elia and Wolfswinkel has agreed to join Liverpool according to a very very close source to Damien Comoli

Unsure about Wolfswinkel to be honest.
Still, I'm expecting one large-ish signing in January, just to please the fans really. Dear god hope It's Elia.

Eljero Elia would be a superb signing.

Unsure about Wolfswinkel to be honest.
Still, I'm expecting one large-ish signing in January, just to please the fans really. Dear god hope It's Elia.

Similar player to N'Gog and N'Gog is doing well, not much point signing him...

Status
Not open for further replies.