Liverpool Sign Carroll - Also gets number 9 shirt

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 498
  • Views Views 22K
TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett
Carroll flying to Merseyside on private jet that was sent to the North East to collect him by LFC. Deal very much on.

Its not about money

deal will be done tonight

Fee will be not exactly accurate

Back in 15 when I get back from work.

But if the deal isnt accepted how can the player move?

Andy Carroll submits formal transfer request which #nufc accept #lfc

So this means, Newcastle have saved some more money here, which they would have paid to Carroll as loyalty bonus. (Maybe I'm wrong)

i think another stumbling block is newcastle will want a replacement as xisco has just left aswell which leaves jusr ameobi ,best and lovenkrands

right, i'm ******* fed up of rumours and the dicks at ssn.

until something is on the website of Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle, i'm believing **** all :)

im going to give the guy that tells me stuff more credit as he told me 10 mins ago carroll had a transfer request accepted! before it was on SSN
and if you dont believe me scroll up to the post i made 11 mins ago hhahah

Last edited:
Really hoping Newcastle hold out and dont sell him.. He's not worth over 20M for me. It looks like Torres is as good as gone, play Suarez in his position and he have plenty of top class youngsters, lets bring them through then buy some players like Adam and Young.

i so hope we get £35 million plus for andy carroll. we can build a top 8 team with that type of money :)

i wouldn't pay that for andy carroll tho :/ not just now anyway

but cant do anything now...looks like liverpools new number 9 :'(

if we sign Ashley young aswell i'll be very happy !

i think another stumbling block is newcastle will want a replacement as xisco has just left aswell which leaves jusr ameobi ,best and lovenkrands

we can make it till the end of the season with that but there is no way anyone can refute that receiving £35 million is a good bit of business for any club for andy carroll

I geniunely hope we don't pay such an obscene amount for Carroll - sheer madness. This would put us alongside Sheikh City as gigantic transfer fee-paying idiots.

" SkySports_Simon: Liverpool FC confirmed this afternoon that Newcastle United had accepted a Club record offer for the transfer of Andy Carroll"

Everyone will have an inflated fee right now since they'll struggle to find a replacement in 6 hours. Only sensible thing to do now is keep torres and do business in the summer. **** paying anywhere near 40m for carroll.

Back