Liverpool Sign Carroll - Also gets number 9 shirt

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 498
  • Views Views 22K
cud really see him being a flop for Liverpool. Partly replacing one of the best strikers in the world and a club favorite, huge transfer fee. Huge pressure on him, whether he can handle it is another question

What about his medical?
Isn't he supposed to out for 2 months?
Who decide whether a player passes his medial or not?

club physio and doctors, they can still do tests even if he is injured. modern day science i suppose. he'll definitley be fitter for more games than torres though

much rather Carroll than Anelka or Sturridge though, hes young and gettin better, hes scored against arsenal, man city, chelsea and us this year so he can play against the big boys, i hope he steps up and proves everyone wrong

Still lolling my chops off at this.

He's injured, he's just had a setback which has put his return date back to an unknown date in the future.

I hope he signs and doesn't kick a ball all season, will finally prove that the panic buy transfer window needs to be scrapped.

Last edited:
Still lolling my chops off at this.

He's injured, he's jsut had a setback which has put his return date back to an unknown date in the future.

I hope he signs and doesn't kick a ball all season, will finally prove that the panic buy transfer window needs to be scrapped.
Totally ridiculous transfer, and agree that the window needs to go.

its been confirmed on sky sports that a third bid has been accpeted

The club have been given permission by Newcastle to discuss personal terms with the player, who will now travel to Liverpool for a medical."

link

FSG. don't ******* panic buy, and if you do, make it worth while.
ugh. annoyed.
only positive is it shows we have money.

but stop being *******, you've said Fernando Torres isn't for sale - KD says the clubs stance is still the same and he's not for sale. So why the **** is he on the verge of joining Chelsea? Been bullied into.

ugh. annoyed.

but stop being *******, you've said Fernando Torres isn't for sale - KD says the clubs stance is still the same and he's not for sale. So why the **** is he on the verge of joining Chelsea? Been bullied into.

Had Money,

Now us and Ajax have it XD

this isnt a panic buy

Andy Carroll is English and the price of english players is always inflated , look at darren bent ,

Carroll is young, has alreayd been in the England team and offers liverpool a different attacking outlet to what they are used to , and can play with the ball at feet aswell! he has proven himself this season scoring against chelsea,arsenal,liverpool and a good few more

im not disputing the price is inflated but whether they done this deal in the summer the price was going to be around about the same!

ugh. annoyed.

Confirmed on the LFC website & The Echo - Carroll deal is definately a go.

This is a black day for American common sense. Totally insane.

Back