LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lippo255
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Great story with plenty of ups and downs. I love the title. :-) Look forward to reading more.

Seems like you are performing against the big boys but letting it slip against the smaller mid table teams (Liverpool)

Great read. I've just started my own Everton save so look forward to seeing how this pans out alongside yours.

Seems pretty realistic so far. Drawing matches you should be winning and the usual devils curse against Liverpool.

I am still in pre season and have just sold Howard Hoping to sell some fringe playerss I can afford a new keeper.

Great looking story and some good results hopefully push on a bit in the league.

Huge result, congrats! You picked the right team to lose to as well :D

Grrr, I disagree! :P

Great win there Lip!!

Yeah, a great way to recover after the Liverpool loss.

Great story with plenty of ups and downs. I love the title. :-) Look forward to reading more.

Thanks mate, hasn't all been smooth sailing which both keeps it interesting & frustrates the **** out of me

Nice, clean and comfortable win there ! Keep up Lippo !

Will do :)

Seems like you are performing against the big boys but letting it slip against the smaller mid table teams (Liverpool)

Yeah, we've struggled to perform against the lesser teams (Liverpool) which is a bit disappointing. :S

Great read. I've just started my own Everton save so look forward to seeing how this pans out alongside yours.

Seems pretty realistic so far. Drawing matches you should be winning and the usual devils curse against Liverpool.

I am still in pre season and have just sold Howard Hoping to sell some fringe playerss I can afford a new keeper.

Thanks mate, will have to keep me up to date.

Howard is still wanted by some US clubs in my save but I cant bring myself to sell him. Think I'll let him retire here.

Great looking story and some good results hopefully push on a bit in the league.

Great result against Arsenal, now lets hope that you can push on and gain some momentum!

Cheers guys, that's the key word right there. Momentum. So far this year we just haven't managed to get any, hopefully that will change soon!

View attachment 209041

Hey guys, I'm going to have to hit the pause button on this for a while.

Unfortunately, I recently received some bad family news &, although I've tried to use doing this as a distraction from all that, I just cant find the motivation to even start the game let alone load the save & do the updates.

My sincerest apologies to everyone who has read, followed & commented. Hopefully things will get sorted quickly & I can rediscover some focus but atm, real life has to take priority.

Cheers, Chris.

I'm sorry for the bad news,i'll hope that somehow,your family problem to be solved.
Till then,i'll wait patientli for your glorious return. ;)
PS: Huge result against the gunners ! Well done ! :)

Chris, seriously, no need to apologise. It's a darn video game story at the end of the day. ZERO comparison at all to your real.

I won't ask as I neither know you nor is it any of my business but I sincerely hope whatever is going on in your life to whatever degree resolves itself and you get back to some sort of normality and are feeling a whole bunch better on things sooner rather than later.

God speed man in whatever resolving itself. And DON'T worry about this or anyone reading it. Take as much time as you need.

Back