Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Gerrard, Suarez, Kuyt

Bench: Doni, Agger, Carroll, Spearing, Henderson, Robinson, Bellamy

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Park, Fletcher, Giggs, Jones, Young, Welbeck

Bench: Lindegaard, Anderson, Rooney, Hernandez, Carrick, Nani, Valencia

Sigh and the rage bat comes out

I would have taken draw gladly with our first team, but now without Rooney and Anderson I dont know what to expect. Nervous as ****.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Oh and Nani is on the bench. I dont know what more he should do to nail down his place in the first 11.

LOL **** i just realised that Nani is on the bench :O **** who should we introduce later? Nani,Rooney,Anderson?

We are playing purely on the counter, two enforcers in the middle.

I would have taken draw gladly with our first team, but now without Rooney and Anderson I dont know what to expect. Nervous as ****.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Oh and Nani is on the bench. I dont know what more he should do to nail down his place in the first 11.

Its tactical re: Nani

Jesus, look at the names on our bench......I really hope Fergie got it right this time

Rooney, Hernandez and Nani on the bench lol

Very strange starting by Manchester United if you ask me , Rooney would love nothing more than to play Liverpool and win . Nani has been fantastic so far this season , as has Anderson.

PS : I DO NOT SUPPORT LIVERPOOL OR MAN UTD !

Its tactical re: Nani

Sometimes it is better to attack with your best attackers than to rely on stopping their attacks and playing on counter. Nani and Young are our best wingers and should have started and Park in the middle to close Gerrard down.

Jones as a DM is surely to shut down Suarez from dropping deep and roaming. Fletcher will stay stuck to Gerrard and Park will track back down against Enrique/Downing.
Gutted Nani is out but if we need a goal, we don't have to worry at all about not having the personnel.

No Owen or Berbatov even on the bench shows how strong our team is! Berbatov surely leaving in January, can barely get on the bench nowadays. Gutted for him.

Ok... I'm confused and I didn't expect this squad. Maybe Sir Alex knows something that we don't ?

Anyone know the odds for Welbeck to score at the KOP and celebrate by pointing at his squad number?

Sometimes it is better to attack with your best attackers than to rely on stopping their attacks and playing on counter. Nani and Young are our best wingers and should have started and Park in the middle to close Gerrard down.

No, Jones and Fletcher are better in the middle than Park, who tends to look uncomfortable in the MC position.

I'd prefer us lining up 4-2-3-1 with this line up

Anyone know the odds for Welbeck to score at the KOP and celebrate by pointing at his squad number?
probably much longer odds than anyone who has been connected with LFC holding 5 fingers up every time they score against us, even for other clubs *cough robbie fowler*

Status
Not open for further replies.