What are the player roles and team instructions? My PC won't let me load it

Congratulations. This tactic really is something special. It provides a great base for playing around with roles and in match talks. You also need to work hard to make it work properly. It is relentless, the shape in defence combined with the pressing gives the opponent nothing to work with. In attack it is again relentless and the football is gorgeous with all the playmakers working their magic. My Liverpool side is completely dominant. Your other counter tactic with the shadow striker is a great option in the 3rd slot and again gives the opposition a torrid time.

The possesion stats are just scary!

well done and thanks for sharing.

Joining this thread late, skimmed the last 4/5 pages and didn't see any tweaked tactics. Are people still using the original from the first post? Even on the latest patch? Some cracking results.

been using this tactic with Southampton for 2 seasons now. i finished 6th last season and this season im in the top 4 but im going to go down the table pretty soon thanks to this torrid run of results against the smaller teams. im mostly always dominating but when i play away the tactic becomes very average for some reason (i have more possession usually but no real chances) which isnt fathomable given some of the results i've seen here (top spot with crystal palace really is something lol). my striker is a streaker: he scores a hattrick in one match and goes missing for 5. tactics are fluid and all but sometimes i just cant seem to win (especially away). i regularly use team talks during matches etc so we can rule that out. any suggestions regarding changes i could make to PI TI etc? your help will be much appreciated. View attachment 327776 View attachment 327775

update: just lost against liverpool and im down to 6th. this match is so typical of this tactic. its a shame really cz i really do believe in the high pressing possession system.View attachment 327774. btw i dont know if its just me or what but there seems to be no (effective) play through the middle. my goals almost always come from the wings which pretty one dimensional in my eyes. maybe its just me though

Last edited:
Congratulations. This tactic really is something special. It provides a great base for playing around with roles and in match talks. You also need to work hard to make it work properly. It is relentless, the shape in defence combined with the pressing gives the opponent nothing to work with. In attack it is again relentless and the football is gorgeous with all the playmakers working their magic. My Liverpool side is completely dominant. Your other counter tactic with the shadow striker is a great option in the 3rd slot and again gives the opposition a torrid time.

The possesion stats are just scary!

well done and thanks for sharing.

Hi bro. Tbh that was really my idea, providing a BASE for those who like the possession play. There are people that use the original tactic and others that believe that they should put inside forwards, a complete forward or make aother little tweaks, but the CORE is there.
Like i said earlier, there are no PLUG & PLAY tactics anymore, that is absolutely bullsh*t, there are good tactics that with the right management (team talks, in game team talks, training, PPM´s, etc) can give great sucess, but when things go wrong ( injuries, low fitness, low morale, problems with players, etc), we must play dynamically and adapt to all circumstances.
I know this is a high risk tactic (playing much higher up and with offside trap, isn´t for every one), in the right hands it could make wonders, but in the wrong ones it could be a disaster.

for me:

RVP has 19 goals in 23 games
Falcao has 12 goals in 24 games

Are you enjoying the tactic my friend ?
You do a lot of rotation in the F9 role ?

Joining this thread late, skimmed the last 4/5 pages and didn't see any tweaked tactics. Are people still using the original from the first post? Even on the latest patch? Some cracking results.

Hi m8. I don´t think anyone shared anything tbh, but if they do i will put it in OP. ;)

been using this tactic with Southampton for 2 seasons now. i finished 6th last season and this season im in the top 4 but im going to go down the table pretty soon thanks to this torrid run of results against the smaller teams. im mostly always dominating but when i play away the tactic becomes very average for some reason (i have more possession usually but no real chances) which isnt fathomable given some of the results i've seen here (top spot with crystal palace really is something lol). my striker is a streaker: he scores a hattrick in one match and goes missing for 5. tactics are fluid and all but sometimes i just cant seem to win (especially away). i regularly use team talks during matches etc so we can rule that out. any suggestions regarding changes i could make to PI TI etc? your help will be much appreciated. View attachment 708761 View attachment 708762

update: just lost against liverpool and im down to 6th. this match is so typical of this tactic. its a shame really cz i really do believe in the high pressing possession system.View attachment 708763. btw i dont know if its just me or what but there seems to be no (effective) play through the middle. my goals almost always come from the wings which pretty one dimensional in my eyes. maybe its just me though

Hi there, the tactic uses a mixed play, but if u want to see more inside play, u can add "play through the middle" in team instructions.
It´s hard to play this type of football in FM, and in Englad is even harder, sometimes it the right circumstances it works really good, bur other times no so well, just try to adapt bro.
See were it´s failing for u and make little tweaks, sometimes only 2 or 3 changes makes the difference, because all teams and players are different. ;)

Last edited:
Are you enjoying the tactic my friend ?
You do a lot of rotation in the F9 role ?

Well in the beginning of the season I did a lot of roation at the F9 role as with RVP, Rooney and Falcao I needed to see you wanted it the most. But with all the stupid injuries in this game everything was decided for me. RVP did great at F9. I ended up using Rooney as Advanced PLaymaker and he did good there. Falcao started some games here and there for me.

Well in the beginning of the season I did a lot of roation at the F9 role as with RVP, Rooney and Falcao I needed to see you wanted it the most. But with all the stupid injuries in this game everything was decided for me. RVP did great at F9. I ended up using Rooney as Advanced PLaymaker and he did good there. Falcao started some games here and there for me.

Yeah i see Rooney doing well in the AP role, it´s a complete player. :)

Ten bundesliga-, CL- and Cup games played. No goals conceded. Pretty good tactic.

Mediafire isn't working right now. Who can add a link to another site? Thanks

I think its time this tread gets the recognition it deserves aswell.
Lok1to has done a trumendouse job presenting this tactic to the community, and despite ChristianEriksen's tread growing to the end of the universe and back, i find it odd that a remarkable effort like the one Lok1to has put down has not gotten much attension.

I talked to a friend today that play FM, and he he achived better resoults using this tactic than i have in the Norwegian league.
It also brought him the German league with Mainz, Dutch league with AZ, and he won promotion to PL first season with Bournemouth. In total his winrate with this tactic was sitting on over 72%, and thats pretty amazing considering he has journeyed several clubs.

I am not sure if he has changed anything, but i think he would have mentioned that if it was anything huge.

I wish i could clone myself so i could test this tactic, because i think it would be very exciting!

Great work Lok1to!

Thank you m8 !:)

Ten bundesliga-, CL- and Cup games played. No goals conceded. Pretty good tactic.

Im glad youre enjoying it ! :)

I think its time this tread gets the recognition it deserves aswell.
Lok1to has done a trumendouse job presenting this tactic to the community, and despite ChristianEriksen's tread growing to the end of the universe and back, i find it odd that a remarkable effort like the one Lok1to has put down has not gotten much attension.

I talked to a friend today that play FM, and he he achived better resoults using this tactic than i have in the Norwegian league.
It also brought him the German league with Mainz, Dutch league with AZ, and he won promotion to PL first season with Bournemouth. In total his winrate with this tactic was sitting on over 72%, and thats pretty amazing considering he has journeyed several clubs.

I am not sure if he has changed anything, but i think he would have mentioned that if it was anything huge.

I wish i could clone myself so i could test this tactic, because i think it would be very exciting!

Great work Lok1to!

Hey man, i thank you for your support. for real.
Like i said earlier, my goal is to help those people that love possession football but for some reason can´t create something that they like.
So i provide them a basis that they can use to achieve or not the system that they want, playing with the original one, or with tweaks, i don´t really care, im just happy to know that i helped someone.
Other thing that i´m not is a "attention *****", of course that i like to know and see posts in my thread about people experiences, i know that a lot of people don´t post, but are enjoying the base that i´ve provided, like i said using the original or minor tweaks. ;)

Thank you very much!!

Ty bro ! ;)

Going to try it m8

Great, hope it works for you ! ;)