WOW you play this sh*t better than me man !! :D

No plug n' play anymore mate. Its simple, sit your *** down and make the right decisions for the right matches, thats what a manager needs to do, i tend to change lots of things depending on the opponent playing style :).
Btw, im on 105 games unbeaten run right now and almost close to break my cleen sheet record, hope to keep it up :)

No plug n' play anymore mate. Its simple, sit your *** down and make the right decisions for the right matches, thats what a manager needs to do, i tend to change lots of things depending on the opponent playing style :).
Btw, im on 105 games unbeaten run right now and almost close to break my cleen sheet record, hope to keep it up :)

That´s what i´m talking about !! A lot of people just don´t understand that, so they prefer to doubt about other people sucess than trying to understand how to do that or similar.;)

cadchee, would you mind giving some examples of the changes you make for certain games for the lesser managers out there??
Lok1to do you think moving the mr/ml to amr/aml as inside forwards would be sucessful?? Want to use this tactic with barca but the current shape doesn't really fit there team. Thanks and great work on making such an awesome tactic!!

Last edited:
Lok1to do you think moving the mr/ml to amr/aml as inside forwards would be sucessful?? Want to use this tactic with barca but the current shape doesn't really fit there team. Thanks and great work on making such an awesome tactic!!

My idea in using the MR/ML was to make the team more compact, with the wingers playing more like in the middle, that was the only way i found that suited for what i wanted, but it could work for u, just try it out, don´t forget to make them play more in the middle to give space to the wingbacks to add depth.

Thanks for the quick reply, i'll add sit narrower into the player instructions and might have a play around using advance playmakers in the aml/amr positions.

My idea in using the MR/ML was to make the team more compact, with the wingers playing more like in the middle, that was the only way i found that suited for what i wanted, but it could work for u, just try it out, don´t forget to make them play more in the middle to give space to the wingbacks to add depth.

Hey Lok1to.
How are you using the tactics? Do you start out with the less offensive tactic, and then switch if you need a goal?

If one of your players gets sent off, which position would you "abandon"?

Hey Lok1to.
How are you using the tactics? Do you start out with the less offensive tactic, and then switch if you need a goal?

I always play with the offensive tactic, like 99% of the games.
I usually change it, when i feel the team is showing signs of exhaustion or when i have a one of my player sent off.
When i feel the game is closed and we don´t need to press that much, or in the last minutes of some games i use the less ofensive, sometimes i even put more support roles and chage the strategy to Defend or Contain.

If one of your players gets sent off, which position would you "abandon"?

Tbh if that happens soon in the game, i usually take of the MCL ( the more offensive one), sometimes i change to the less offensive tactic, but i do this depending on what is happening in the game ( how my team is playing, is opposition pressing high, etc).
For me is important to have a player more advanced, trying to press higher not giving the chance to the opposition to dominate the match.
When i have a player sent off later in the match, lets say, 60 / 70 minutes, i abandon the F9 position and change to the less offensive tactic. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Lok1to, that's a very nice tactic... Just have two questions :
- What's your strategy when you need a goal, except the tempo to high + play with more creativity ?
- What do you recommend for player attributes ?

Thanks.

There is not a bad phase for this tatic, the consistency is amazing, my friend, you created the best tactic in the game, congratulations, really !!! (Sorry my bad Inglês)

Hey Lok1to, that's a very nice tactic... Just have two questions :
- What's your strategy when you need a goal, except the tempo to high + play with more creativity ?
- What do you recommend for player attributes ?

Thanks.

In game team talks in general, i have put the MCL higher in the formation, with more risk passes, look for overlap when i feel the team is losing many balls, but i like to stick to my concept, dominate everyone and wait with patient until the goal. :)

There is not a bad phase for this tatic, the consistency is amazing, my friend, you created the best tactic in the game, congratulations, really !!! (Sorry my bad Inglês)

Ty m8, there are great tactics out there, all in their style, i know not everyone has sucess with this, as it is a very high risk tactic, this is for possession lovers ! :D

I always play with the offensive tactic, like 99% of the games.
I usually change it, when i feel the team is showing signs of exhaustion or when i have a one of my player sent off.
When i feel the game is closed and we don´t need to press that much, or in the last minutes of some games i use the less ofensive, sometimes i even put more support roles and chage the strategy to Defend or Contain.

Tbh if that happens soon in the game, i usually take of the MCL ( the more offensive one), sometimes i change to the less offensive tactic, but i do this depending on what is happening in the game ( how my team is playing, is opposition pressing high, etc).
For me is important to have a player more advanced, trying to press higher not giving the chance to the opposition to dominate the match.
When i have a player sent off later in the match, lets say, 60 / 70 minutes, i abandon the F9 position and change to the less offensive tactic. ;)

Thank you for respond. Shall the wingers be reverse of their foot? A left leg player on right and right leg on left side?

Thank you for respond. Shall the wingers be reverse of their foot? A left leg player on right and right leg on left side?

U can use the reverse or normal type. What is important is the middle play ! :)

In game team talks in general, i have put the MCL higher in the formation, with more risk passes, look for overlap when i feel the team is losing many balls, but i like to stick to my concept, dominate everyone and wait with patient until the goal. :)
Ok thanks :)

What about player attributes ? Ozil for example is not bad, but just average when he played ML. Sanchez is just fantastic on MR spot. Giroud is very good or... transparent, I don't think that False 9 role suits him.

Last edited:
Ok thanks :)

What about player attributes ? Ozil for example is not bad, but just average when he played ML. Sanchez is just fantastic on MR spot. Giroud is very good or... transparent, I don't think that False 9 role suits him.

Hmm i see Ozil playing in MCL ( the offensive one) if trained to the MC role !
Giroud could do a good job in the F9 role !
Sanchez does very well because of his ppm´s to run with ball, in the middle of the possession play, sometimes he breaks opposition defense with his runs. :)

Yes I also play Ozil in MCL, but as I have Wilshere, Ramsey and Carvalho, I have to make a choice :D and that's why I play him in ML.
Giroud is not bad (for the moment : 36m 16g 9p), but he plays some games as a shadow.
You're right for Sanchez, he's amazing (34 19g 20p).