LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
well i got my first win, few more after that, but i still concede in almost every game. and got a narrow win. :(

well i got my first win, few more after that, but i still concede in almost every game. and got a narrow win. :(

Try match preparation on Defensive Positioning and give your defenders time to get used to using the offside trap :)

and i just got hammered by Norwich 5-2 in the championship, using Sheffield Wednesday( i know ). maybe cause i only started using this tactic during the 2nd game of the season.

and i just got hammered by Norwich 5-2 in the championship, using Sheffield Wednesday( i know ). maybe cause i only started using this tactic during the 2nd game of the season.

Bro like i said, don´t expect miracles.
This is an high risk tactic and you need a set ot things to achieve sucess, one of them is huge patient, like StewG said it takes tike to everyone get used to the high pressing and offside trap. GL ;)

View attachment 706189
this is constantly happening

Hmmm calcio isn´t very suited to play in possession style i must confess, the teams close too much and u must have a superior team to do well.
I know that, because i´m playing a online save also with Roma, and find it very difficult to create many chances, but with some tweaking here and there ( incresing tempo, agressive team talks and etc) im doing well, im 2nd place behind Juve ( my friend). :)

Hmmm calcio isn´t very suited to play in possession style i must confess, the teams close too much and u must have a superior team to do well.
I know that, because i´m playing a online save also with Roma, and find it very difficult to create many chances, but with some tweaking here and there ( incresing tempo, agressive team talks and etc) im doing well, im 2nd place behind Juve ( my friend). :)

just finished my 2nd season (1st season using this tactic) with roma and finished top

View attachment 328826

we started off incredibly going unbeaten for a very long time and hardly conceding in serie a

towards end of jan tactic started to become feeble though and started letting in silly goals

altogether very nice tactic

View attachment 328824

My striker isnt performing well recently, I think there was a patch recently which may have hampered him.

He scored 41 prem goals last season, and scored 8 in 8 until the patch this season, he went 11 hours without scoring and then has scored only a couple since then. Other strikers just as bad. Team still playing well with this tactic, But the F9 role seems to be ineffective.

Any ideas? Ive tried poacher and the goals did slightly increase but it hampered the overall team

View attachment 706197

this also happens in Calcio ;)

Hehe great result m8 !! :D

just finished my 2nd season (1st season using this tactic) with roma and finished top

View attachment 706199

we started off incredibly going unbeaten for a very long time and hardly conceding in serie a

towards end of jan tactic started to become feeble though and started letting in silly goals

altogether very nice tactic

View attachment 706202

I think it was a godd season for you, calcio isn´t very easy to play.
About the silly goals, i believe that is complacency and that happens, i try to increase tempo, be more agressive in team talks, and in game. :)

My striker isnt performing well recently, I think there was a patch recently which may have hampered him.

He scored 41 prem goals last season, and scored 8 in 8 until the patch this season, he went 11 hours without scoring and then has scored only a couple since then. Other strikers just as bad. Team still playing well with this tactic, But the F9 role seems to be ineffective.

Any ideas? Ive tried poacher and the goals did slightly increase but it hampered the overall team

Hmm, but if he isn´t scoring and the team is playing well, someone is scoring them right ? :D
If u sacrifice your F9 so others can score goals i think is satisfatory, dont you think ? :)

Should I use left footed player in the MR slot and right footed player in the ML slot?

Awesome tactic mate! Won the Prem 2nd season with Newcastle with only really Eder Balanta as a big signing from current Newcastle team. Love the movement and pressing of this tactic exactly how i think football should be played. Took a while for the players to get used to the defensive phases of the tactic but once they did they've been unstoppable.

Should I use left footed player in the MR slot and right footed player in the ML slot?

You could do that !! :)

Awesome tactic mate! Won the Prem 2nd season with Newcastle with only really Eder Balanta as a big signing from current Newcastle team. Love the movement and pressing of this tactic exactly how i think football should be played. Took a while for the players to get used to the defensive phases of the tactic but once they did they've been unstoppable.

Great m8 im really happy it worked for u !
I know its hard to the team to get used to the system, but then when they get it, its a delight to see ! :)
Post some screens to see your stats ! ;)

Half way through the season with Newcastle, I'm more than satisfied.
Can you recommend me striker suitable for false nine. Is Ezequel Ponce good?

Hmmm, don´t know that guy.
I like to use more complete players for the F9 role. ;)

Last edited:
Half way through the season with Newcastle, I'm more than satisfied.
Can you recommend me striker suitable for false nine. Is Ezequel Ponce good?

I've had success turning some AMCs into False 9's. Humam Tariq worked well there for me.

good tactics for my sasuolo !! after winter t.w second and 2 points to 1st place!! good job !

This tactic is ridiculous. Cant post SS yet as I am stuck at work, but implemented this tactic mid season, immediately went on a 10 game win streak, which is still going. Smashing Man City twice in that run.

I am playing as Man Utd so I do have a great squad, i'm in 2nd season so I have addressed all the starting weaknesses. But the overall play is brilliant, fantastic pressing across the pitch and you will almost always find the Half Back in tons of space, so having a guy that can play the ball in that position works wonders, Daley Blind is a legend in that position.

Great work on the tactic, just wanted to drop a comment to sound my appreciation.

good tactics for my sasuolo !! after winter t.w second and 2 points to 1st place!! good job !

Wow that is very good, Calcio isn´t very easy ! GL :)

This tactic is ridiculous. Cant post SS yet as I am stuck at work, but implemented this tactic mid season, immediately went on a 10 game win streak, which is still going. Smashing Man City twice in that run.

I am playing as Man Utd so I do have a great squad, i'm in 2nd season so I have addressed all the starting weaknesses. But the overall play is brilliant, fantastic pressing across the pitch and you will almost always find the Half Back in tons of space, so having a guy that can play the ball in that position works wonders, Daley Blind is a legend in that position.

Great work on the tactic, just wanted to drop a comment to sound my appreciation.

Really nice m8, keep the good work and post some screens when u can. :)

Actually working well in the first half of the season with Ajax. I though Ajax had players with the stats required for this tactic, i was half-wrong, they have them but they have more players like inside forwards with tons of pace and acc, which is nice but not necessary i think... I retrained the position of them into midfielders but only those with high teamwork which is really uncommon. So I had to sell my best forward and 2 promising players. But signed Lucas Romero, Balanta and Munir.

What i really liked of my team is that i almost win Bayern in preseason (They played with half starting lineup) and i won them in possesion like 60-40, and had more offensive chances than them...But Lewa... XD

Nice tactic!

Back