View attachment 328630View attachment 328628View attachment 328627View attachment 328626View attachment 328625View attachment 328624View attachment 328623View attachment 328622View attachment 328621View attachment 328620View attachment 328618View attachment 328617View attachment 328616View attachment 328615View attachment 328614View attachment 328613View attachment 328612View attachment 328611View attachment 328610

Well, i'm gonna let these screenshots talk for me.
A tweak that i made is that i changed the team to fulid, Run at defence instruction, the striker to AF, and HB to DM.
No OI's during the whole season!

Other stats:

Goals from corners: 19
Goals conceded form corners: 0
Goals conceded from IFK: 0
Goals scored from IFK: 11
Games won in a row: 31
Games without losing: 85
Games scored in a row: 85

Top Goal scorer in the League award
Top Goals scorer in the CL with 2 players
Scored a record goals on CL, 48 goals, before the final match against City i had 43 goals.

Thanks to the creator of this tactic for making me love fm 15. I love the way my team plays.
Thanks again!

P.S. Forgot to mention that i have used corner instructions from Eriksen.

Last edited:
Since we have a lot of people using this tactic would be a great idea if people could post what players are shining for them and in what roles. Would be great if we could build a database of players that shine with this tactic. When say shine I mean who are currently having an avg rating of 7.40+.

For me, i'm still in my first season with it at ManU and so far:

ML/MCL - Angel Di Maria - 26 games / 7.68
MR - Yuto Nagatomo - 20 games / 7.74
MR - Antonio Valenica - 12 games / 7.93
DR - Rafael - 21 games / 7.57
DC - Phil Jones - 29 games / 7.41
DL - Luke Shaw - 16 games / 7.66
MCL - Wayne Rooney - 21 games / 7.55
STC - Robin Van Persie - 22 games / 7.53
MR - Juan Mata - 16 games / 7.43

A tweak that i made is that i changed the team to fulid, Run at defence instruction, the striker to AF, and HB to DM.

Other stats:

Scored a record goals on CL, 48 goals, before the final match against City i had 43 goals.

Thanks to the creator of this tactic for making me love fm 15. I love the way my team plays.
Thanks again!

Since you're in 2020 how many seasons have you used this tactic before achieving these results? Can you post a screenshot of your player stats it would really be beneficial? Great job bro!

Since you're in 2020 how many seasons have you used this tactic before achieving these results? Can you post a screenshot of your player stats it would really be beneficial? Great job bro!

Its my 2nd season with this tactic, the only signing that i made for this season is the Left back as a backup for Asamoah but he took his place and played almost all the games :).

Here we go with my player stats, Most Goals, Most Assists and Best Average Rating.

View attachment 328603View attachment 328602View attachment 328601

View attachment 706661View attachment 706663View attachment 706664View attachment 706665View attachment 706667View attachment 706670View attachment 706671View attachment 706673View attachment 706674View attachment 706675View attachment 706681View attachment 706683View attachment 706685View attachment 706687View attachment 706689View attachment 706692View attachment 706693View attachment 706694View attachment 706695

Other stats:

Thanks again!

Can you upload this and you use Def. Pos match training?

cadchee

Those are great results m8, really good ! Keep it going ! :)

mantorras77

That is a great idea bro.

Well, after 2 games playing in counter attack and with some nice results, i just was ****** seeing the other teams controlling me, tbh that sucks, ahah :D.
So i returned to possession, so this and other things happened ! :O

o0yclhk.png

advice on playing a match where your opponent controls the posession, what should you do to counter?

Were you still winning though LokIto with the counter attacking? Because the posession style really struggled for a lower league team and thats what I like to play with

advice on playing a match where your opponent controls the posession, what should you do to counter?

Try to increase tempo, talk to the players !!!

Were you still winning though LokIto with the counter attacking? Because the posession style really struggled for a lower league team and thats what I like to play with

Hmmm it was going normal, but really not my favourite type of football, i prefer to risk more and try to dominate, i know sometimes in some matches it gives you some disappointment but its football. :)

Wow, im really enjoying this, my Palace team playing top class football. :O

ZsTF3uy.png

Last edited:
Hi mate

Your tactic is very impressive!! What's your first 11 with crystal palace?

Thank you

Hi mate

Your tactic is very impressive!! What's your first 11 with crystal palace?

Thank you

Well this is insane !! :O

UIfvMt8.png

I do a lot of rotation, but i believe this is my strongest 11!

83M13nJ.png

Speroni - Solid GK
Hangeland - Solid CD, very strong in the air ( im very surprised he is doing so well in a very high pressing defense)
Balanta - No comments
Kaderabek - Great wing player, gives depth and width to the righ wing
Ward - Very solid player, does lots of positions
Jedinak - Quality player, the heart of this team, gives balance to the team.
Zaha - Very fast player and with great talent, a player that makes the difference
Williams - Top quality player, has potential to achieve the top, gives balance in the center
Dockal - Great finisher, set pieces master and quality in the "risk pass", does a lot of positions
Bolasie - Good player, very balanced, in the right or left, uses his speed to break opposition
Gayle - Interesting striker, very fast, with good finishing and composure, he is in great form

That´s all bro ! :D

your man management must be amazing I find it impossible to emulate your results ha

your man management must be amazing I find it impossible to emulate your results ha

Im playing a bit different this time bro, not so offensive like the original one.
But like i said earlier, i play this very dynamically and change a lot of things, since PPM´s, training, team and individual instructions, of course that luck is important too.
I keep the same concept but sometimes we need to do something.
The ingame team talks, are incredible to win that game that you thought it was lost, believe me. :)

Using tweaks suggested earlier on in this thread, I have improved my results using this tactic with my 2nd season at United... big time. (this time last season I had lost about three times, only have two draws now)

Pogba finally joining up with my squad after his season long loan at Juventus (was agreed in the transfer; didn't see it because they had insisted on it being in and I just didn't notice it until I saw the news item which said he will be loaned back to his old club for a season) may have made a big difference seeing as he's an absolute animal, it's been awesome to have so many options in midfield, I have Mata, Kovacic, Pogba, Romero, Sergi Samper, I rotate frequently because I trust every single player to perform, I wouldn't be concerned if I lost Pogba (I won't :p) because the rotation options are world class..

But other than Pogba and Munir no real big changes. (Munir is beating Gabriel Barbosa and Van Persie every time :p... my first choice now, and only cost £10m) so... yeah give this tactic time, I'm only really seeing it be awesome in my 2nd season.

Last edited:
amazing Tactic work great
only one problem.. the striker as not scoring
my striker is Falcao/RVP

all the team barely score

Last edited:
Falcao never did score for me, Munir has scored more up until November than Falcao did in the entire season when I changed the role to Advanced Forward.