View attachment 326930
Yeah this just happened, love this tactic. Only change I have made is Def Mid instead of a Half Back. I have won the treble two years running and in the Champions League I've beaten Dortmund 4-0 as well as the Madrid result in the picture. Also I have won every single match against Celtic, the last one 6-1. Great work.

Hehe, u can post it if u want and i will add it with your name in OP, if u don´t mind ! :)

its up to you mate, im just here to help others enjoy the game like you do, thanks for an amazing tactic, all credits goes to you buddy!

View attachment 710591
Yeah this just happened, love this tactic. Only change I have made is Def Mid instead of a Half Back. I have won the treble two years running and in the Champions League I've beaten Dortmund 4-0 as well as the Madrid result in the picture. Also I have won every single match against Celtic, the last one 6-1. Great work.

Great work mate, how are you using the tactic, the control or attack one?

Also, what tweaks / changes are you making on a game by game basis?

Cheers, and well done.

Ok guys here is my tweak:
As i have mentioned on previous posts there is no more plug n' play, sit your fvcking *** down and make right decisions for the opponent :p.
What i did here is:
I've changed the corner setup, some team instructions, team shape from highly strucred to flexible, im using OI's from Conn, removed PI run wide with the ball from F9, removed PI close down more from MCL.
Train your players for the role they are playing so that they get more familiar with that role.
I would recommend to buy fast wingers with good dribbling and crossing.
The MCL needs to have a good finishing and long shots.
The important thing is that you shuold change your D-Line against teams who plays with Long Balls, drop deeper or drop much deeper and remove offside trap.
If you're losing against a team that you are predicted to win than change Mentality to Attack or Overload (Take more risks), change your passing style to More Direct Passes.

Dont know if the tactic works for lower league teams or for teams that are predicted to finish 20th-10th because i havent tried it.

Here is the screenshot for OI's
Full scale pressure on the opponent, special thanks goes to Conn for these OI's.
View attachment 710580

Enjoy and hope it works for others like it worked for me but... dont expect a big success if you play plug n' play!!!

View attachment 710592

Thanks for allowing this Lok1to.

Cadchee, you play with this home and away regardless of opposition?

Great work mate, how are you using the tactic, the control or attack one?

Also, what tweaks / changes are you making on a game by game basis?

Cheers, and well done.
Mostly offensive, i only use the control one away to teams like Bayern or Madrid or if I'm defending a slender lead late on. As for tweaks, I would recommend using drop deeper against most of the weaker teams and switching off the offside trap, it gives you more space to play in and stops them being able to hit you with long balls over the top. Then against Celtic or the strongest teams in your league and again, Bayern, Madrid etc much higher def line and offside trap.

As for OI's I have been using none at all, I'm about to try Conn's one though so I'll see how that goes.

I should have mentioned in my last post that with Scotland I won 8 drew 1 and lost 1 in Euro qualifying, including a 4-3 away win in Germany and now in World Cup qualifying I have won 5 and drawn 3 with 2 games left. It really is my favourite tactic in a few years.

Last edited:
Thanks for allowing this Lok1to.

Cadchee, you play with this home and away regardless of opposition?

Yes mate, the Team Instructions on this tactic are more for away games than home games, Shorter Passing, Retain Posession, Work Ball Into Box etc. It worked perfect for me for both home and away, but like i said, make minor changes regardless your opponent, otherwise the tactic with these settings have been just perfect for me!
Cheers

Yes mate, the Team Instructions on this tactic are more for away games than home games, Shorter Passing, Retain Posession, Work Ball Into Box etc. It worked perfect for me for both home and away, but like i said, make minor changes regardless your opponent, otherwise the tactic with these settings have been just perfect for me!
Cheers

Cadchee, any advice on team training?

whats the latest update of this tactic?

is it the one on the main page?

My team playing very good against better quality teams but when i play against weaker teams i have like %70 possession but i cant score ! And they score with long ranged passes . What do you prefer for this ?

Hey Cadchee i though you said you changed the striker to AF sometime back.

My team playing very good against better quality teams but when i play against weaker teams i have like %70 possession but i cant score ! And they score with long ranged passes . What do you prefer for this ?

Train more Def. Positioning m8. If u see that it still happens, trie to drop the defensive line, one of the bad things about high pressing is the space in the back.
I haven´t said in the OP, but try to use the smallest pitch u can, as it doesn´t give so many space behind the defense, my advice is more width and less depth. ;)

Playing with a team in the portuguese 2nd Division, after being promoted from the lower leagues and things are going well, this is the real Tiki Taka with CRAPPY players, not LEGEND players !8-|

HtrpEiR.png

TCmleA2.png

q5ILDil.png

Average possession % (it was in 63% and i believe it will get higher)
oYZLjpO.png

Against a team from the Top League !!
5LrDH73.png

This are my best players ( my Neymar and Messi WOW :wub: <)<))
SG3Z6VG.png

4BacTYS.png

Last edited:
Honestly, these tactics are too good to be true.

How can I get such results as a newly promoted club?

View attachment 326676

Given, the cup match was a bit of a turn-off but it has been one of the matches I think we all know, they scored from two penalties, with one goal unallowed for us, but that's like finding the one hair in your soup ;)

View attachment 326675

I loved your emulations already for FM14, but these tactics now are more than that - thanks Lok1to!

Hey Cadchee i though you said you changed the striker to AF sometime back.

Hey qwerty111, i changed AF to F9 bcoz it helps the midfielder more than AF role and the season that i finished unbeaten was with F9, he's doing better bcoz i removed run wide with the ball, my team played much better football.

Ok my message didn't get posted the first time out so editing it now.
Basically I came here to thank you.
I was using a 4-1-4-1 for my Chelsea side(it stemmed from my 4-1-2-2-1 but I could never recreate the goalscoring with the 4-1-4-1 while keeping the defensive solidity.Like I was scoring most of my goals from corners and individual skill rather than the passing incisiveness that the 4-1-2-2-1 had.Anyways,after seeing how you had your players lined up,I moved the fullbacks to the wingback slots and changed them to support and boom,I am scoring and defending a lot better as well.
But I thought I had to give credit to you for putting the idea of having the fullbacks in the wingback slot with wide midfielders infront of them,if it wasn't for you,it would not have come to me.So before I posted anything on my tactic page,I thought I would come and thank you for the eye opener.
I haven't downloaded your tactic but seeing peoples results,it seems like you have a whopping good tactic here so yes congrats on creating such a sucessful tactic.
Btw,I just wanted to chip in that if you are finding you are conceding a lot from corners or not scoring enough,you can try the corner routines on the new version I may upload soon as I sit down and test it a bit more.
And again,thank you for the eye opener.

Last edited:
Honestly, these tactics are too good to be true.

How can I get such results as a newly promoted club?

View attachment 711176

Given, the cup match was a bit of a turn-off but it has been one of the matches I think we all know, they scored from two penalties, with one goal unallowed for us, but that's like finding the one hair in your soup ;)

View attachment 711179

I loved your emulations already for FM14, but these tactics now are more than that - thanks Lok1to!

Those are some great results and that win against Bayern is something special. How did your team perform against them ?
Really nice bro.

Ok my message didn't get posted the first time out so editing it now.
Basically I came here to thank you.
I was using a 4-1-4-1 for my Chelsea side(it stemmed from my 4-1-2-2-1 but I could never recreate the goalscoring with the 4-1-4-1 while keeping the defensive solidity.Like I was scoring most of my goals from corners and individual skill rather than the passing incisiveness that the 4-1-2-2-1 had.Anyways,after seeing how you had your players lined up,I moved the fullbacks to the wingback slots and changed them to support and boom,I am scoring and defending a lot better as well.
But I thought I had to give credit to you for putting the idea of having the fullbacks in the wingback slot with wide midfielders infront of them,if it wasn't for you,it would not have come to me.So before I posted anything on my tactic page,I thought I would come and thank you for the eye opener.
I haven't downloaded your tactic but seeing peoples results,it seems like you have a whopping good tactic here so yes congrats on creating such a sucessful tactic.
Btw,I just wanted to chip in that if you are finding you are conceding a lot from corners or not scoring enough,you can try the corner routines on the new version I may upload soon as I sit down and test it a bit more.
And again,thank you for the eye opener.

Hey m8 and welcome. I´m really glad that i helped u achieving something, that was really my idead from the beginning and this is great attitude that you have, there are others in this forum that don´t have those honesty.
Well talking about football, my idea with the advanced wingbacks and side midfieldes, was to make the team more compact, putting player close to each other, creating more superiority in all the zones where the ball is, giving more support for passing and more chances to win the second balls.
This combined with high pressing, makes the opposition trying long passes, because there are no space between lines ( Defense and Midfield).
About the set pieces, i´m going to give it a look ! :)