I would like to know if you or any guy will make a tactic for small/medium clubs. Big clubs are easy

How to improve this tactic offensively? I can never score from open play all goals come from corners and my f9 goes missing in all of my games any suggestions?? Im playing liverpool currently and have tried many different tweaks and norhing seems to work. Thanks

Hmm, but are you creating chances and dominating ? If so, train your Forwards to place shots.

I would like to know if you or any guy will make a tactic for small/medium clubs. Big clubs are easy

Hmmm favieremark, this tactic is working for me in a small club, got two promotions in a row, just look some older posts and see for yourself ! The thing is that i don´t play this like plug & play. :)

Lok1to some games I have alot of shots but dont really create good chances and I can never seem to create any cccs. I watch the games on key highlights and will only see a couple of attempts per game (which are mostly corners). But I love the possession and defense but my team just lacks any real offensive penetration.

Lok1to some games I have alot of shots but dont really create good chances and I can never seem to create any cccs. I watch the games on key highlights and will only see a couple of attempts per game (which are mostly corners). But I love the possession and defense but my team just lacks any real offensive penetration.

Try to increase tempo sometimes, it helps moving the opposition defense. Train attacking movement also.
Don´t really know what to say, if your dominating so the team is doing something right. Try putting more fluidity in the strategy if you feel u need to. :)

Ok thanks a lot for your help, really appreciate it great job on your tactics m8. Love you long time.

The Lokito original tactic worked well for me!
I already posted some initial results back at beginning.
I tried SL Benfica at Portuguese League.
Won championship and cup's at 1st season, eliminated from Champions League at semifinal against M. City (2-0 A) (4-2 H).

2nd Season againg won championship but not Portugal Cup, won Champions League defeating Barcelona, M. City, Bayern and Atlético Madrid at final.

Im going on my 3rd season, and won Supercup and European Super Cup, ill maybe try Cadchee tweak and post my results here.

Keep up with the good work guys :)

The Lokito original tactic worked well for me!
I already posted some initial results back at beginning.
I tried SL Benfica at Portuguese League.
Won championship and cup's at 1st season, eliminated from Champions League at semifinal against M. City (2-0 A) (4-2 H).

2nd Season againg won championship but not Portugal Cup, won Champions League defeating Barcelona, M. City, Bayern and Atlético Madrid at final.

Im going on my 3rd season, and won Supercup and European Super Cup, ill maybe try Cadchee tweak and post my results here.

Keep up with the good work guys :)

Really nice man, keep up the good work ! :)

Did anyone try setting the team instructions to a higher tempo?

It's only 3 games in but against a opposition that keeps sitting back I'm find it tough to break the opposition down. Eventually one of the players will try a hopeless long ball which will be cut out by their defence or resort to going wide (when I'd rather they play through the centre).

The trouble is some of the passing and movement (which in real life by Bayern is very rapid) is a bit slow. I'm not quite sure how to implement the passing triangles going forward, part of the problem is the slow tempo, but part of it is also one of the advanced playmakers not moving forward quick enough in an attacking move?

I'm playing with spurs for reference (I think the team is lacking in work rate a bit which doesn't help and the centre forwards are a bit lazy/selfish).

Did anyone try setting the team instructions to a higher tempo?

It's only 3 games in but against a opposition that keeps sitting back I'm find it tough to break the opposition down. Eventually one of the players will try a hopeless long ball which will be cut out by their defence or resort to going wide (when I'd rather they play through the centre).

The trouble is some of the passing and movement (which in real life by Bayern is very rapid) is a bit slow. I'm not quite sure how to implement the passing triangles going forward, part of the problem is the slow tempo, but part of it is also one of the advanced playmakers not moving forward quick enough in an attacking move?

I'm playing with spurs for reference (I think the team is lacking in work rate a bit which doesn't help and the centre forwards are a bit lazy/selfish).

Yeah and you are right. Im testing it right now m8 and it was one of my doubts when i started playing with this concept.
Playing with Attacking mentality mixed with normal or low tempo, or playing with Control mentality and higher, or default tempo.
The Attacking mentality already has by default a high tempo, and the Control mentality a normal or lower tempo.

The idea was to get the most % of possession and still score some goals, always dominating and controlling everyone, so i went to the Control with default tempo and when i needed the team to be more quick, i increased tempo.
Right now im using the high tempo with a control mentality, im enjoying it, without losing too much possession and when i want to calm down i tick of the high tempo instruction. :)

THIS IS HIGH PRESSION AND POSSESSION EXAMPLE.
I REPEAT ! I DON´T PLAY ONLY WITH BARCELONA, BAYERN OR REAL MADRID, JUST A LOWER TEAM WITH CRAPPY PLAYERS AND AT THE MOST LOW AVERAGE PLAYERS.

DOMINATING AND CONTROLLING A STRONGER TEAM AWAY !!

IifDD0P.png

ALWAYS WITH HIGH PRESSING AND POSITIONING !!
j0QGcTW.png

700 PASSES IN A GAME AND WITH A LOWER TEAM

tGVohNr.png

IN THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE THE HIGH PRESSING WORKING, WITH A QUICK, BUT SUPPORTED ATTACK !!

[video=youtube;qsyDS-Py5lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsyDS-Py5lw[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah and you are right. Im testing it right now m8 and it was one of my doubts when i started playing with this concept.
Playing with Attacking mentality mixed with normal or low tempo, or playing with Control mentality and higher, or default tempo.
The Attacking mentality already has by default a high tempo, and the Control mentality a normal or lower tempo.

The idea was to get the most % of possession and still score some goals, always dominating and controlling everyone, so i went to the Control with default tempo and when i needed the team to be more quick, i increased tempo.
Right now im using the high tempo with a control mentality, im enjoying it, without losing too much possession and when i want to calm down i tick of the high tempo instruction. :)

THIS IS HIGH PRESSION AND POSSESSION EXAMPLE.
I REPEAT ! I DON´T PLAY ONLY WITH BARCELONA, BAYERN OR REAL MADRID, JUST A LOWER TEAM WITH CRAPPY PLAYERS AND AT THE MOST LOW AVERAGE PLAYERS.

DOMINATING AND CONTROLLING A STRONGER TEAM AWAY !!

IifDD0P.png

ALWAYS WITH HIGH PRESSING AND POSITIONING !!
j0QGcTW.png

700 PASSES IN A GAME AND WITH A LOWER TEAM

tGVohNr.png

IN THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE THE HIGH PRESSING WORKING, WITH A QUICK, BUT SUPPORTED ATTACK !!

[video=youtube;qsyDS-Py5lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsyDS-Py5lw[/video]

Lok1to, can i try it?

Another great win, against a top team in Portugal ( the team i support btw).
Got +60% possession against a top team and playing with a team predicted to finish in the last position, job done ! :)

8xnVqTk.png

NOcM77C.png

This tactic is amazing, currently 4th place with Newcastle with 4 games left in the season. I made a few changes to the original tactic:

changed MR and ML to AMR and AML and both as IF-S
changed AP-S to RPM-S
changed HB-D to DLP-D
great tactic, I get so much possesion it's unreal

Have registered just to say this is a great tactic, am currently unbeaten as Everton in all competitions going into December & have beaten United (3-1), Athletic Bilbao (5-1) Arsenal (4-1) & Man City (2-0) whilst dominating but ultimately drawing with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I also made a few tweaks to the tactics to try & get the best out of an already strong Everton team.

- Made Baines a little more direct to play to his strengths.
- Moved ML infront of him to AML & changed to Inside Forward - Attack. Initially I did this because felt Lukaku was a bit isolated up top, but a by product of doing this seemed to liberate Baines. At first I thought the ML would provide cover, but by pushing him further forward it seems to have pinned down the opposition's fullback, which allows Baines pretty much free reign of the left wing.
- Changed Miralles to Winger - Attack as even when he was a wide playmaker, all he wanted to do was pick the ball up & run at the defence, so allowed him to do this & he's the top performing player in the league.
- Half Back to Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend for reasons pointed out previously. Midfield more structured in & out of possession with this change & less susceptible to long balls through the centre.
- False Nine to Complete Forward - Support to get the best out of Lukaku (who is top scorer in the league). Also removed PI 'run wide with the ball'.

Brilliant tactic to build a foundation from for any team. Strongly recommend if you want a solid base to start from & can tweak to tailor to the individual players in your side. Great work.

This tactic is amazing, currently 4th place with Newcastle with 4 games left in the season. I made a few changes to the original tactic:

changed MR and ML to AMR and AML and both as IF-S
changed AP-S to RPM-S
changed HB-D to DLP-D
great tactic, I get so much possesion it's unreal

Hey nice work. Let me know how its going !ggs ;)

Have registered just to say this is a great tactic, am currently unbeaten as Everton in all competitions going into December & have beaten United (3-1), Athletic Bilbao (5-1) Arsenal (4-1) & Man City (2-0) whilst dominating but ultimately drawing with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I also made a few tweaks to the tactics to try & get the best out of an already strong Everton team.

- Made Baines a little more direct to play to his strengths.
- Moved ML infront of him to AML & changed to Inside Forward - Attack. Initially I did this because felt Lukaku was a bit isolated up top, but a by product of doing this seemed to liberate Baines. At first I thought the ML would provide cover, but by pushing him further forward it seems to have pinned down the opposition's fullback, which allows Baines pretty much free reign of the left wing.
- Changed Miralles to Winger - Attack as even when he was a wide playmaker, all he wanted to do was pick the ball up & run at the defence, so allowed him to do this & he's the top performing player in the league.
- Half Back to Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend for reasons pointed out previously. Midfield more structured in & out of possession with this change & less susceptible to long balls through the centre.
- False Nine to Complete Forward - Support to get the best out of Lukaku (who is top scorer in the league). Also removed PI 'run wide with the ball'.

Brilliant tactic to build a foundation from for any team. Strongly recommend if you want a solid base to start from & can tweak to tailor to the individual players in your side. Great work.

Hey, im glad i could help u guys. Like i said in this thread, my idea was to emulate the Guardiola concept and created a base that worked really well for me in my saves. Of course that i play this game very dynamically and change things during matches, but ALWAYS being faithfull two the same concept, POSSESSION. Then the people that look to their squads and see some changes to the system, are just adapting and that was really what i expected and there are others that use the original, and are getting great results. My idea was not to create a PLUG & PLAY, that for me, has i said before in this thread, is BS. I have great results, but i also have a lot of work and lose some time with all the details. I don´t make tactics only to play with Barcelona, Bayern, City, United or Real Madrid, for those teams, any **** works tbh.
ggs m8 ;)

But which one? and what changes? I'm a little bit confused :)

Hey mate.
You have three download options:

The Rar File with 3 files inside, that are explained in the OP in *.FMF
The Original tactic in *.TAC

The Cadchee version with cadchee´s post, about how to use it well

ggs ;)

Please update Lok1to if any tactic tweak need for 15.1.4 hotfix. 8-|

Please update Lok1to if any tactic tweak need for 15.1.4 hotfix. 8-|

"MATCH ENGINE

- Improved defensive reactions to crosses and corners
- Tweaked wide defending of wingers
- Improved goalkeeper reaction times after an initial save
- Various other goalkeeper improvements
- Fixed further instances of own goals being awarded incorrectly
- Fixed further instances of players not being given offside when collecting rebounds
- Fixed rare instances of U18 teams starting match with only a goalkeeper, resulting in high scorelines
- Fixed problem where AI teams would sub many of their players off the pitch without replacements, resulting in high scorelines"

Looking at the changes, the tactic probably won't need a update.