Please update Lok1to if any tactic tweak need for 15.1.4 hotfix.
geek.gif

"MATCH ENGINE

- Improved defensive reactions to crosses and corners
- Tweaked wide defending of wingers
- Improved goalkeeper reaction times after an initial save
- Various other goalkeeper improvements
- Fixed further instances of own goals being awarded incorrectly
- Fixed further instances of players not being given offside when collecting rebounds
- Fixed rare instances of U18 teams starting match with only a goalkeeper, resulting in high scorelines
- Fixed problem where AI teams would sub many of their players off the pitch without replacements, resulting in high scorelines"

Looking at the changes, the tactic probably won't need a update.

I´ve played only one game after update ! Though im not sure if it was affected, need to make more matches.
Anyone testing it, let me know how its going if you don´t mind ! :)

The game i talked about !

lbL9Dgt.png

rFX0IBr.png

EDIT:

So im testing another approach, when playing against teams with 2 strikers. I must say it worked, as i eliminated Benfica, from League Cup in semi final. Going to test a bit more ! ;)

1j4qgAT.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice results m8 !!! :)

Well this testing is going very good tbh ! I have just beaten Sporting , it was like taking a candy from a kid. :D

h3tZG0N.png

Are you testing the original 3 tactics in the OP? Loving these tactics and playing around with them. Be great if the philosophy still works on 15.1.4 - that would be awesome. Well done with these. They are brilliant!

Are you testing the original 3 tactics in the OP? Loving these tactics and playing around with them. Be great if the philosophy still works on 15.1.4 - that would be awesome. Well done with these. They are brilliant!

Yes im rotating all of them, just using the 3 CB version when playing against 2 strikers. ;)

Ok so I spent the last few days with my girlfriend and returned to find there had been a hotfix, during the World Cup with Scotland I was getting the same high possession but not the same number of chances. In pre-season with Rangers I had the same issue. I have made some tweaks to positions and player roles based on where I thought the problems were without touching team instructions or player instructions and have since won the opening three games 13-0, 9-0 and 12-1! I will do a longer test on this and will report back if I have in fact broken the game.
View attachment 324415

Ok so I spent the last few days with my girlfriend and returned to find there had been a hotfix, during the World Cup with Scotland I was getting the same high possession but not the same number of chances. In pre-season with Rangers I had the same issue. I have made some tweaks to positions and player roles based on where I thought the problems were without touching team instructions or player instructions and have since won the opening three games 13-0, 9-0 and 12-1! I will do a longer test on this and will report back if I have in fact broken the game.
View attachment 716231

Interesting. Let me know how its going for you ! ;)

Well I won the next two 6-0 and 12-1. I'll give it a few months but I really might be onto something here (H)

Here you go. I have changed some roles and positions. Team Instructions are the exact same as the original. Some Player Instructions have been tweaked but not much. I don't use any OI's, Balanced General Training and Attacking Movement for Match Prep unless the scout report suggests otherwise. It also has my own Set Pieces so if you don't like them, change them :p If I'm losing in the last 15-20 minutes (which isn't often) I switch to Overload. If I'm only 1 goal ahead last 15-20 minutes I switch to Contain and switch off push higher up and offside trap. You can easily train these as your 2nd and 3rd tactics as I do :)
View attachment 324368View attachment 324330View attachment 324328

DOWNLOAD LINK
4-3-2-1_0868DDBE-B18B-43E4-B4DD-D37150B5491D

Last edited:
StewG, ima test this on my hertha berlin test save.
sweet looks from it :)

I've uploaded it in that post if anybody else wants to test it, still getting the high possession and 600-700 passes a game. I'm glad it works with Wing Backs and Wingers in those positions, much easier to find naturals. Also the Deep Lying Playmaker being moved forward still gives plenty of cover but improves the triangle in midfield and hangs around outside the box in attack picking the ball up when it is cleared allowing you to keep up constant pressure :)

Cheers, let me know how it goes :)
will post here, no transfers (maybe loans depending on injuries)
assman mode only. how i like to do it to get the on point avrage performance.