LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
StewG any OI, specific training ? or Same as OP, No OI, training - Ball Control.DefPositioning ?

Already updated OP with your tweak ! ;)

Thanks man, it's still going strong. A 100% record so far, although the goals haven't been quite as crazy as the first few games I'm still getting at least 3 or 4 per game.

StewG any OI, specific training ? or Same as OP, No OI, training - Ball Control.DefPositioning ?

No OI, training I use Balanced and Match Prep Attacking Movement unless my scout suggest otherwise.

@ StewG amazing results mate, especially with that Rangers side. Well done.

@ StewG amazing results mate, especially with that Rangers side. Well done.

Thanks man.

I always like to sign Scottish players when I can so I'm delighted they have done so well. As ever better players are interested but cost 8 million and want 40k a week. Most annoying is Sporting not letting Ryan Gauld kick a ball in 4 years but still asking for 22 Million quid..... The usual patient waiting game for all my young regens to become world class then :p

I beat Bayern with hertha, never done before xD
Then i lose to augustburg Zzzzz

It looks quality. if i dident go assman mode in my tests im quite sure i could apply motivation and squad to ram this baby up there.

GJ StewG, screens coming after i played 10 games in league.

Roy Berens should have had 6 goals first half away to freiburg. missed open goal from slight angle 4 times, missed a quadrupple alone with gk, and missed a doubble alone with gk >< aaand i got stocker sendt off .. pfff

no mather uncle roy made it 2-0 :D

before missing 1v1 with goalie again..sigh....

View attachment 324318

2 red cards, 2 injuries and look at Roy Beerens MOM. ALL his 8 shoots was 1v1 with goalkeeper.

Last edited:
Haha, I had a game like that against Maribor about ten minutes ago, 28 shots and I won 1-0 XD Donnelly got 6 in one game though and 4 in another, my back up striker just hit 4 against Motherwell. False 9's are doing well when they aren't aiming for the corner flags. Adv Playmakers are getting plenty of chances as are the Wingers. Loving it.

definitely going to test this tweak, I Won Championship with Bolton using Lokito original tactic, goals have seemed to dry up after the hot fix so will give your tweak a try later. Guidetti, Montero and Beerens will love being the front 3 in this I bet :)

definitely going to test this tweak, I Won Championship with Bolton using Lokito original tactic, goals have seemed to dry up after the hot fix so will give your tweak a try later. Guidetti, Montero and Beerens will love being the front 3 in this I bet :)
They should make a superb front three yeah :D

View attachment 324310
Hertha Berlin - Test
View attachment 324309

View attachment 324308View attachment 324307View attachment 324306View attachment 324305View attachment 324304

Scribblerino:
Got Fm'ed a few times, suffered badly from lack of midfielders due to injuries, some beautifull plays wrecked by my assman tt, like 3-4 bremen game was up 3-0 at halftime.
Strong, reliable, interesting and entertaining tactic invented by our Stew boy.
As a fellow chef i would say this tactic is realy strong, and i feelconfident if i had some transferfocus on the midfrield, reinforced the team for next season and kicked that assman to kingdome come, i would challenge for Bundesliga next year.

5/6

View attachment 324303

The **** was here....
View attachment 324302

Last edited:
Well people, CHAMPION in the Portuguese League, in three seasons, with a team from the 3d division and obviously predicted to be relegated. Enough for me !!! :D

aJmgE7q.png

I am managing Rangers too start of my 5th season now, have used your tweaks since the start of the season with 5 wins out of 5 scored 16 conceded 1 goal will keep using this and report back with ss
Thanks man, hope it keeps working for you.

Sure I won the Scottish Cup when I was still in the Championship and yeah I've won 3 Trebles in a row and got to the later stages in Europe, I just got Scotland back an automatic CL group stage place which is nice. But it's important not to get distracted from the important things in life :P
View attachment 323967

There is no way Ronny Deila would still be in a job in real life

Back