LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
I'm using my own tweak which can be found in the first post ^^)

POSSESSION ? (H) A new system im testing, but with the same philosophy !! :)
BRbxv6b.png

Almost 1000 passes !! OMG
Gx5FHeg.png

When do you share?

**** when you going to release it?

Still in testing. I used this in some games, trying to confuse AI, that seemed sometimes to block my 4-1-4-1 system, but this is just the way i play, like Guardiola is in the real life, he changes every time, but always with the same philosophy, possession. I can play in 3-4-3, 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3, the important is sticking to the same concept. ;)

I like the tactic but I have to be honest, my team (Benfica) shoots a lot and we only score about 2/3. Not arguing though, I'm winning :)

Really impressive , different formation , please release it as soon.

hello guys , since it was updated to version 15.1.4 this tactic does not suit me more , in case you have made ​​changes ? I can say that the tactics you're using for the new version ? Thanks to all

I could be wrong but I think it's FM15 ;)

lol I meant which patch.

I haven't had the best start with spurs, good pre-season, but drawn 1, lost 2 (3 goals conceded each time) and won 1 in the league.

OK so I was struggling for a few games with the basic tactic, loads of possession loads of shots but all in the 6 yard box and really struggling to make a proper break through. Most of the goals I was scoring were very scrappy, the result of endless attacking corners and in some cases just plain lucky bounces.

Was experiencing this again vs Newcastle and could see them having 1 shot and 1 goal and loosing the game (despite 20 odd shots on goal) so I switched to the StewG tweak from half time (first time I had used it, hadn't been trained on at all) and scored 3 goals in the second half (albeit after one goal Newcastle went down to 10 men). It seemed to free up my wingers and strikers a lot more so the F9 could actually run onto balls rather than just hang around in the penalty area.

Well just a quick update. I started a new season and went to the 3 system defense, always with the same CONCEPT, and i must say that its working really well for me, lots of possession and goals, mixed with a balanced defense.
I might share this pack soon, for those who want to try it out !! ;)

HACDhSZ.png

9fmiPp5.png

WiKZ5oj.png

Really hope you share these new tactics, original ones were fantastic!

If you can , please share today, i just play with your tatic, is really amasing, i would like try this models, seems to me really BEAST, i see your carrerr on varzim from Portugal, and it is awsome

Back