LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
Really hope you share these new tactics, original ones were fantastic!

If you can , please share today, i just play with your tatic, is really amasing, i would like try this models, seems to me really BEAST, i see your carrerr on varzim from Portugal, and it is awsome

Let me test a bit more, until the end of the season maybe, this is a high risk system and need caution to play with. Its working for me, but like i said i play this in a very dynamically way.
Another great result for my Varzim, is the first time in history, that this team plays in champions league !

jCE0nGP.png

lYixxNU.png

Ok, look at what we did to FCPorto ! :O

kjpur9A.png

yOJMTwT.png

Last edited:
Glad to see some success with my own tweak :) The original really is one of the best base tactics I have seen. You can really use whatever shape suits your squad best as long as you don't go mad with it :p

Seems like most have stopped using the original base tactic? I am still working with it and being pretty successful with it. Need to work harder on it than previously but still great! Can't wait for the release of the new ones the man is working on.

My time at Arsenal, take over the team in the 8th round of the Premier League (PATCH 14.1.3)

I used the tactic "ORIGINAL" in most games, the less difficult matches (CHELSEA, MAN UTD and MAN CITY), in difficult matches I chose to use the tactic "APOIO".

In the instructions for the game, I used the "SHOW WILL GRAB" all the time, maybe that's why a defense as solid.

A team considered weak compared to other teams, the board only required to qualify for the "UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE" and ended up champion!

Congratulations lokito, thank you. Brazilian Greetings!

View attachment 323450View attachment 323449View attachment 323448View attachment 323447View attachment 323445View attachment 323450View attachment 323442View attachment 323441

any idea when u are going to let us test your new tactics lokito? i like the look of the new shapes hopefully u will release them soon :D

Hey Lok1to, i would love to try your new tactics, would you mind sharing them :)

I have made a new set of tactics, Home, Away and Contain.
Home changes are Flexible instead of Highly Structured and Attacking instead of Control with the Wing Backs pushed forward as in the original Lokito tactic.
View attachment 323317

Away is the same as Home in every respect apart from Mentality which is Control.
View attachment 323316

Lastly Contain which is designed to see out the last 10-15 mins in those close games.
View attachment 323313

I don't use any OI's at all and use Attacking Movement for Match Training unless my Scout says otherwise :)

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u06dubrrub72d/LokitoStewGTweakTactics

Below are typical matches using the new Home and Away tactics :)

View attachment 323312View attachment 323311

Last edited:
Let me test it a bit more, is a very offensive setup, so is somehow difficult to play without being dynamic in the game.

hello Lok1to sorry for asking but when you relase this new tactic?i just get myfm and i can`t wait to try it.please realase it!!!

Went back to the 2CB, quite enjoying it !! The 3 CB needs a lot of changes during games !
Might share this later, i feel its more offensive and more vertical, the team uses quick counters when there is space, but keeps the possession.

jaLClfI.png

Last edited:
OPENING POST UPDATED WITH NEW VERSION ! I THINK I DON´T NEED TO MAKE MORE TESTING.
JUST TRY TO BE DYNAMIC WHILE PLAYING THE MATCHES ! PEACE AND GGS MY FRIENDS !! :)

Awesome im going to give this a go in a Arsenal save, ill report back the results!

Back