try being more dynamic when watching matches, look where you can improve your team and use lectures to your players, don't let them get complacent

Hello Lokito, i'm a french player. I play as you with Sporting Portugal but i have a lot of problems in offense. Not many hits in the game, not many occasions, but at the defense is perfect, only 8 goals conceded in 23 championship matches, 3 goals conceded in the Champions League (I'm against the Fourth Shatkhar ), but I want my team to score more goals, what changes can I do to fix this problem in attack?

Thx

Hi Don, so your team is doing good in the defensive process.
Are you dominating games with possession ?
Try do increase TEMPO (as it will open more spaces in the opposiont for your team to score), ask for more CREATIVITY using the ingame shouts, try to train ATTACK with BALL CONTROL more often. :)

Yes i dominate all the games with possession, even against teams like PSG, but I do not have a lot of CCC per game, Montero is the only one that gives me a lot offensively

Hi Don, so your team is doing good in the defensive process.
Are you dominating games with possession ?
Try do increase TEMPO (as it will open more spaces in the opposiont for your team to score), ask for more CREATIVITY using the ingame shouts, try to train ATTACK with BALL CONTROL more often. :)

Hi Lok1to,

I loved your 4-3-3 for fm 14. I got my copy of fm last night and I am playing on patch 15.1.3.

Tactic working for this patch?

Yes i dominate all the games with possession, even against teams like PSG, but I do not have a lot of CCC per game, Montero is the only one that gives me a lot offensively

Hmm, i must say that i play the game very dynamically and even using the same strategy, trying to impose it to everyone, we must pay attention to all details.
I believe your team will start growing in the matter of goals.
If you believe that you could change something, don´t be afraid to do so, like i said earlier i shared a tactic, a football concept that i like, not a plug & play tactic, that is for "noobs" with all due respect :$, so you all have 3 choices, don´t use it, change some things that are more into your idea of the possession play, or use as it is, now there are no such things like miracle tactics bro, only good tacticas the with the right managment will make you happy.
:)

Hi Lok1to,

I loved your 4-3-3 for fm 14. I got my copy of fm last night and I am playing on patch 15.1.3.

Tactic working for this patch?

Hey bro.
Yes i think so, for me is working absolutely fine.
If you feel that is very offensive, bring back the full backs, but maintain the ATTACK mentality in them. :)

I love the possession and defensive-play of this tactic so I've began testing my "hybrid" between this and that 1970s brazil recreation in that historical tactic thread. Possession-wise it isn't as good as this one (max possession I've had so far was roughly 69 percent)

This tactic remains the best for me for FM15.

Last edited:
Ok so Ive not played many games this season, I have a very strong team filled with alot of great regens, so My team will do well in most tactics.

However Ive not had a tactic this dominant before, Certainly not one that is so tight at the back.

Im not even fluid in it yet so best is yet to come. View attachment 329181View attachment 329180

Started an online game with Sporting CP, leading the competition with 9 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses. And I didn't even concede a single goal, it's all about the team talks :)

I love the possession and defensive-play of this tactic so I've began testing my "hybrid" between this and that 1970s brazil recreation in that historical tactic thread. Possession-wise it isn't as good as this one (max possession I've had so far was roughly 69 percent)

This tactic remains the best for me for FM15.

Yes i believe that that the defensive process is what gives balance to a team, so if a team defends well, with the high pressing and possession based football, the other team just can´t create chances.
The other side is to maintain this mentality and be offensive at the same time. :)

Ok so Ive not played many games this season, I have a very strong team filled with alot of great regens, so My team will do well in most tactics.

However Ive not had a tactic this dominant before, Certainly not one that is so tight at the back.

Im not even fluid in it yet so best is yet to come. View attachment 705361View attachment 705362

Very good m8, let me know how its going, and don´t forget don´t let them get complacent. :)

Started an online game with Sporting CP, leading the competition with 9 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses. And I didn't even concede a single goal, it's all about the team talks :)

You see ? I told you that team talks are a must in this game, good morale and fitness helps it too, so ur getting the point ! :)

How can we improve clear cut chances? having alot of shots/shots on target but only 2-4 ccc a game

How can we improve clear cut chances? having alot of shots/shots on target but only 2-4 ccc a game

Increase Tempo, ask the team to be more creative using the in game shouts, but i believe that 2-4 CCC isn´t that bad ! :)
Train players to be more efficient, like "placing shots", "tries to run from offside trapp" ! :)

Increase Tempo, ask the team to be more creative using the in game shouts, but i believe that 2-4 CCC isn´t that bad ! :)
Train players to be more efficient, like "placing shots", "tries to run from offside trapp" ! :)

Ok thank you.

took that man utd job in 3rd season after winning champs league with tottenham using this tactic, didnt have the same affect with man utd against the weaker teams but still comfortably beat the big teams.

Changed to overload and much higher tempo against the smaller teams and the reults have been fantastic, have won 17 in a row

What to do now? The tactic has bended in the team but don't know that to set the trainings on now.

Lok1to do you still use False 9 role for the striker? I've never been able to get that role to perform on any tactic yet.

took that man utd job in 3rd season after winning champs league with tottenham using this tactic, didnt have the same affect with man utd against the weaker teams but still comfortably beat the big teams.

Changed to overload and much higher tempo against the smaller teams and the reults have been fantastic, have won 17 in a row

Never tried that tbh, but ty for sharing.
Perhaps it might be useful in the future ! :)

What to do now? The tactic has bended in the team but don't know that to set the trainings on now.

What´s happening m8 ?

Lok1to do you still use False 9 role for the striker? I've never been able to get that role to perform on any tactic yet.

Yes, i really enjoy the F9 role, but u could use de Complete Forward too !
Try to train your forwards to place shots and trying to beat offside trap. ;)

Last edited:
Wanted a new tactic for the start of my season 4, said id try this and plain and simple, one of the most effective tactics ive ever used in 17 years of FM/CM, kills me not to have wingers in AML/AMR positions but its worth it.

only lost one game since using it, and that 3-2 last minute loss to spurs

Very interesting tactic and thanks for sharing. Could you advise what various in game team talks actually do to the team/player instructions? Do they overide what has been programmed before game? For instance if I use "get creative" team talk during game what effect does it have on mentality team or player instructions?
Views welcome.

Thank you for sharing a great base tactic.