Man City agree fee to sign Dzeko

No i didin't mean it that way. I know Hughes made bad signings, but the Sheihk has cash to clean his mess... but because of Uniteds debt, i dont think it was very wise to spend 8mil on bebe, before even watching him play. And i have seen his Carling cup games and he doesn't look that good. I really hoped he could be like the new CR7 :p I still like united and especially CR.

Mancini can see both of them training everyday. He can see that they aren't good enough/doesn't fit in his squad/doesn't work enough. I trust Mancinis judgement. He knows what he does and Dzeko will fit in well with Tevez. If Ade keeps fighting in training like he did today, i understand why Mancini doesn't want him.
Lol your choice is teams to support are just... just laughable. Sorry I just had to say that. Common denominator anyone?

Without clicking the above link I can tell you goal.com is the most unreliable site ever. However after clicking the link, that maybe true, CMON Juve make the bid!

Last edited:
Three words GOAL DOT COM. Its a bullshit story. Dzeko to City is a done deal mate. The lad even wrote a letter last month begging us to sign him. Juve are a great club but Serie A is a **** league. Why the **** would he go there when he can play in the premier league?
A lot of quotes seem to point toward him prefering Siere A.

Three words GOAL DOT COM. Its a bullshit story. Dzeko to City is a done deal mate. The lad even wrote a letter last month begging us to sign him. Juve are a great club but Serie A is a **** league. Why the **** would he go there when he can play in the premier league?

Maybe he have same reason like Krasic who rejected City last summer. You should watch Serie A sometimes. Recommend me some good site then :D thanks
And you answear to yourself: "Juve are a great club"
I think that deal isnt official yet...so there is still a little hope that he maybe join Juve.

Last edited:
A lot of quotes seem to point toward him prefering Siere A.

A close source to Dzeko said! those quotes are worse than no quotes. I could meet Dzeko tomorrow and then claim to be a "close source".

If this was anything more than made up bull **** the tool from goal.com would name this "Close Source" but the fact is it's a made up fairytale designed to real people in and to get their site more hits. That's all goal.com ever do.

If there were quotes from the player, his manager or prehaps even his agent then i would be inclined to take it seriously. But then we would be hearing about this on the BBC or Sky not flaming goal.****

In other words the "Close Source" is the journos best maste dave from down the pub.

Maybe he have same reason like Krasic who rejected City last summer. You should watch Serie A sometimes. Recommend me some good site then :D thanks
And you answear to yourself: "Juve are a great club"
I think that deal isnt official yet...so there is still a little hope that he maybe join Juve.

No mate. There is no hope. Don't go upsetting yourself by clinging onto false hope.

Last edited:
A close source to Dzeko said! those quotes are worse than no quotes. I could meet Dzeko tomorrow and then claim to be a "close source".

If this was anything more than made up bull **** the tool from goal.com would name this "Close Source" but the fact is it's a made up fairytale designed to real people in and to get their site more hits. That's all goal.com ever do.

If there were quotes from the player, his manager or prehaps even his agent then i would be inclined to take it seriously. But then we would be hearing about this on the BBC or Sky not flaming goal.****

In other words the "Close Source" is the journos best maste dave from down the pub.
http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2010/12/25/edin-dzeko-wants-serie-a-switch/
That doesn't say "close source".

I must say, I think he'll go to City, I just hope Juve will make the bid.

Last edited:
****, another player we won't be able to sign in the next FM. :(

Will be pretty cool to see him play in the premier league though.

Quotes DIRECTLY from Wolfesburg manager Steve McClaren.

Wolfsburg coach Steve McClaren believes forward Edin Dzeko will be a “good buy” for Manchester City.

The big-spending Premier League club are this week expected to tie up a deal worth around £27m to land the Bosnia international, who has been one of Europe’s most prolific strikers over the past couple of seasons.

And McClaren is in no doubt that Dzeko, 24, will be a success in England and form a formidable partnership with City skipper Carlos Tevez.

The former England boss told the Daily Mirror: “He will be ideal for City, especially alongside Carlos Tevez. That will be a very potent partnership, very strong.

“I wish him well and hope he fulfils his dream and potential there.

“He is a very, very good player and that is reflected in the price. He is a big lad, strong and quick too. He also has good technique.

“But most importantly he is a goalscorer who gets them with his left foot, his right foot, his head. That is what City are getting. He is a good buy for them.”

McClaren added: “He is a good boy, but he needs to work harder now he is in the Premier League than he does at present. But he will adjust, no problem.”
http://www.football-news.com/catego...ity-success-says-Steve-McClaren-201101040011/

Now theres a "Close Sourse" for you. Goal.com can eat my **** XD Now let this be and end to it. Dzeko is Citys.

Last edited:
Quotes DIRECTLY from Wolfesburg manager Steve McClaren.

http://www.football-news.com/catego...ity-success-says-Steve-McClaren-201101040011/

Now theres a "Close Sourse" for you. Goal.com can eat my **** XD
As a FM player, you should know that this doesn't mean the deal is done. They agreed a fee, they now need to agree a contract. If it is true that Dzeko wants to play for Juve, and I said if he could stall contract negotiations and hope Juve make a bid.

Anyway I doubt Juve have got the money to match Man City so he'll probably go Man City.

As a FM player, you should know that this doesn't mean the deal is done. They agreed a fee, they now need to agree a contract. If it is true that Dzeko wants to play for Juve, and I said if he could stall contract negotiations and hope Juve make a bid.

Anyway I doubt Juve have got the money to match Man City so he'll probably go Man City.

You answered your own doubts. Where the **** would broke **** Juve get the money to buy an Edin Dzeko? But i guess they are masters of corruption so you never know XD

Seriously though we had this same BS in the ***** football websites with both Silva and Yaya. They said they "begged" other clubs to take them rather than go to City... ******* idiots that make this **** up. They know there are millions of outraged morons out there who hate City who like to think everything will fall apart at any minuite and the media are all too happy to feed them that **** as long as it sells.

Dzeko got in touch with City asking us to buy him, His manager says he thinks he will do well at City and hopes he does well there and Mancini (Who never discusses transfers unless it is a done thing) has also spoke about Dzekos imminant arrival. What the **** more do people need before they get it into their heads that Dzeko will be a City player by the end of the week?

****, another player we won't be able to sign in the next FM. :(

I've seen this same comment posted by a few different people now. Why the **** does Dzeko moving to City mean you can't buy him on FM? I don't get it oO)

Last edited:
You answered your own doubts. Where the **** would broke **** Juve get the money to buy an Edin Dzeko? But i guess they are masters of corruption so you never know XD

Seriously though we had this same BS in the ***** football websites with both Silva and Yaya. They said they "begged" other clubs to take them rather than go to City... ******* idiots that make this **** up. They know there are millions of outraged morons out there who hate City who like to think everything will fall apart at any minuite and the media are all too happy to feed them that **** as long as it sells.

Dzeko got in touch with City asking us to buy him, His manager says he thinks he will do well at City and hopes he does well there and Mancini (Who never discusses transfers unless it is a done thing) has also spoke about Dzekos imminant arrival. What the **** more do people need before they get it into their heads that Dzeko will be a City player by the end of the week?
No offense, but its more that he wanted to leave Wolfsburg than he wanted to join City. I'm sure if AC Milan or Juve had the money he'd rather go there.

I'm just hoping you dont get him, you can't fault me for that, why would I want me club's rivals to become stronger? Also FM is known to have been wrong, Dzeko may flop you never know.

Been following Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga for a couple of years now and lets be frank the only way he won't dominate is if he has issues settling in England. Dzeko is class, if I could compare him to one previous player for build and playing style it would be Henry, both very technically gifted and clinical finishers. Looking forward to some special goals from him in the Premier League, he is going to be a 25+ goals a season player mark my words.

Also its an absolute joke for a group of supporters who back a team that has been unrivaled in spending power for decades in the premier league (save Chelsea last 7 years) to be complaining about Man City's spending, just because you're no longer the top of that heap.

QUOTE]
Do you know anything about calciopoli? Look out for trial in Naples. Dont judge too fast.
I miss times when my Masters Of Corruption kick out Real Madrid with Zidane from CL...and other powerfull teams. Bzffon, Nedved, Zambrotta, Thuram, Vieira, Ibrahimovic...all bad players (H)...but with corruption it is easy.

I Know all about the Calciopoli Trials. But Italian football is still rife with corruption to this day.

I've just realised that the comical piece of fiction you doug up from Goal.com was written by Carlo Garganese. For **** sake you could have said that in the first place and i could have just ignored it. He's a Xenaphobic Anti English **** who still thinks Juve are relevant.

IF Juve weren't broke and could afford the transfer fee
IF Juve weren't broke and could afford his wages
IF Juve had a spare slot for a None EU player (which they don't)
IF Serie A wasn't a **** league
IF Dzeko hadn't contacted City asking them to sign him
IF McClaren hadn't already wished him luck at City
IF Mancini hadn't already discussed the deal

IF all that wasn't enough i still wouldn't believe a word that silly **** Garganese rights.

Welcome to Manchester Edin :)

2wnbrza.jpg

I hope Dzeko's plane crashes on the way to Manchester. I won't be able to sign him in FM, but it would be better than seeing him play for ******

I hope Dzeko's plane crashes on the way to Manchester. I won't be able to sign him in FM, but it would be better than seeing him play for ******

That's a bit much? oO)

Havent you heard? he has had last minuite change of heart and has decided to sign for Spurs instead. He said the prospect of playing alongside Peter Crouch, Tom Huddlestone, Jermaine Jenas and Wilson Palacios was a dream come true XD

City fans who reckon money = power.. lol!

As if Barcelona are gonna hand over Andres Iniesta to you because use are 'powerful' XD