Man City agree fee to sign Dzeko

Goal.com has just revealed that Dzeko is flying for his medical to england!
All you hater spurs and liverpool fans are scared. Just admit it.

By the way, Sheikh wrote when he took over the club that this project is for 10+ years. So it's a pretty long time till he will go :D

Blue Moon revolution!!!!!

Goal.com has just revealed that Dzeko is flying for his medical to england!
All you hater spurs and liverpool fans are scared. Just admit it.

By the way, Sheikh wrote when he took over the club that this project is for 10+ years. So it's a pretty long time till he will go :D

Blue Moon revolution!!!!!

I really couldn't care less. City will never be a Liverpool or a Manchester United.

I really couldn't care less. City will never be a Liverpool or a Manchester United.

I couldn't care less about some history. It's like Juventus fans still think they are one of the best teams because of their history. There is a history and a future, i only care about the second one.

I will respect City if, after they buy all their good players at around this time, they start blending that with their academy or start to buy young players. If they keep on replacing world class with world class it will ruin their academy or prospects of the future.

I will respect City if, after they buy all their good players at around this time, they start blending that with their academy or start to buy young players. If they keep on replacing world class with world class it will ruin their academy or prospects of the future.

Mancini is buying young players... Silva (24), Boateng (22), balotelli (20), Dzeko (24), kolaro (24), yaya, (27)... pretty young guys, he said in an interview that he will spend on young players... for the future.

Edit: Well boateng was not that famous... they signed him before the WC. And Johnson is also Mancinis signing. Hopefully they sign ppl like him in the future :S

Last edited:
Mancini is buying young players... Silva (24), Boateng (22), balotelli (20), Dzeko (24), kolaro (24), yaya, (27)... pretty young guys, he said in an interview that he will spend on young players... for the future.

Yes, but those players you mentioned were all really famous before they joined City, I mean more young players like Adam Johnson or Javier Hernandez, young players who can be moulded into great players at a club when potential is seen.

"Governing body Uefa's new rules, under which clubs must break even over a rolling three-year period if they want to play in the Champions League or the Europa League, will be phased in from the 2011/2012 season"

there you go man city, just dont play in europe and you can carry on spending like a sixteen year old who just won the lottery :)
is that your loophole and the sheiks plan blakefish? :p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/9338406.stm heres what wenger thinks :)

Last edited:
Havent you heard? he has had last minuite change of heart and has decided to sign for Spurs instead. He said the prospect of playing alongside Peter Crouch, Tom Huddlestone, Jermaine Jenas and Wilson Palacios was a dream come true XD

Nah, he's joining City because he's afraid that Nigel De Jong would break his leg if he joined an other club.

Nah, he's joining City because he's afraid that Nigel De Jong would break his leg if he joined an other club.

Heh, lets compare Palacios to De Jong? There is actually nothing to compare....Palacios has some extra pounds that makes him 1 of the slowest and most un-agile defensive midfielders.

De Jong on the other hand is much better in every way.

Heh, lets compare Palacios to De Jong? There is actually nothing to compare....Palacios has some extra pounds that makes him 1 of the slowest and most un-agile defensive midfielders.

De Jong on the other hand is much better in every way.

Did I ever bring Palacios into the mix? No.
Don't take me for granted.

Mug

Its good but soon it will be impossible for anyone to compete with City, no one in Premier League has this sort of money to spend.

how about you both shut it about defensive mids?

Its good but soon it will be impossible for anyone to compete with City, no one in Premier League has this sort of money to spend.

All i think on that is that man city still aint top of the table, so obviosly somebody can compete.....oh hang on what a surprise, look who it is, united. The thing is city can spend all the money in the world (literally) if they dont perform on the pitch they aint gona be champions. Buying 16 superstars, the best players in there position isnt going to win the league, its gona come from hard work on manchini's part to get them playing like champions, personally i think thats where man city will fail, i just dont think he is the manager that can win countless trophies, i dont think he got the tact like, say fergie, n (i hate to say it) wenger.
For the 1st time in a long time united havent spent big in the transfer market, ok argubably bebe could be a "strange" transfer, £8m for him sounds expensive but then, i do remember £12m on another portugese player that came to united and threw himself on the floor when anybody came near him and threw his arms bout in a strop....hmm ronaldo didnt turn out to be that bad a player. i think bebe will show his potential, the point is the that united havent spent big and once again they top of the table, arsenal havent spent big, they challenging, (incidently i think arsenal will beat city tonight too) just coz city have got the money doesnt mean they gona win the title, its still gona take work and time, there is always gona be a challenge in the PL. Overall i think thats better, id rather united where competing for the title year in year out then competing for a players signature at silly over inflated prices.

I dont get this signing at all for city they only play one striker and thats always tevez and when he is injured they have more than enough strong players to fill the void! so 27 million for someone who will be on the bench will be interesting!

also will be very intersting to see if city can cope with UEFA's new finicial rules for the champions league in 2013/14

I dont get this signing at all for city they only play one striker and thats always tevez and when he is injured they have more than enough strong players to fill the void! so 27 million for someone who will be on the bench will be interesting!

also will be very intersting to see if city can cope with UEFA's new finicial rules for the champions league in 2013/14

To be fair Dzeko is a "Tevez level" player.

Just have to see how he does in the Prem

Madridsta CR7 You really gotta calm the **** down.

Dont say that, its amazingly hilarious when people get their knickers in a twist on football forum's... what colour panties you wearing Madridista ? ;)