Man City v Man Utd Saturday 17:15 KO ITV1

Who will win the Semi Final?

• Total voters
City played well, but the decisive factor for me was Fergie starting with Berba instead of Chicharito, who looked more likely and more of a threat. Balotelli and Toure were City's heroes, but Scholes made it worse for United by being clumsy with that challenge. But remember City fans, this is only the Semis...

people keeping saying he should have started hernandez, but the requires two men up front which puts you 3 vs 2 in midfield. not a good idea with scholes and carrick

Gotta love Balotelli. Camelgob really went on him crazy!

Such a bitter loser.

But credit to ManU fans..camelaman should learn from them!

Last edited:
Fergie got it right, carricks error and then scholes sending off killed us, and hart had a blinder

He just didn't pose a threat apart from them 2 early chances think we would of been better off starting hernandez upfront, or starting anderson to run from deep and help support Berbatov.

He just didn't pose a threat apart from them 2 early chances think we would of been better off starting hernandez upfront, or starting anderson to run from deep and help support Berbatov.

you cant play hernandez as a lone striker

Rio over reacted but Balotelli was his usual douchebag self

Balotelli can pick a fight with a bit of dust he's that stupid sometimes. If he concentrated on playing the game, I'd like him more. Hope Man City fans aren't expecting an easy final. Whoever they play, they're going to be a lot more physical, and in your face. Be interesting to see how many of the City players can hack it.

dont know why balotelli picked something with anderson, hes just had a blinding game

I didn't actually see what he did with Anderson but I saw on ITV replay he look at Rio and just give him a wink, purposely winding him up and looking for a reaction. Obvs Rio over reacted a bit but still something unnecessary to do, especially as you say he had a good match

Last edited:
Deserved win by Manchester City.

I'm chuffed, wasn't expecting it, especially when Berbatov had a good first-half; expected one of those chances to fly in.

Wow. This thread has gone incredibly quiet. Its eerie........