Man this site makes me feel old!

When I watch premier league years on sky sports you can see the negative effect players like nani have had on the game, I love seein people like Roy keane show his dedication, but we don't have that anymore

When I watch premier league years on sky sports you can see the negative effect players like nani have had on the game, I love seein people like Roy keane show his dedication, but we don't have that anymore

Because the FA have made players scared to tackle properly

Was surprised. cause sometimes Webb can be on top of his game. Guess every ref has an off day. But it's happening to often. I also remember the days of Uriah Renneh. God what a tosspot he was

Is that why you keep asking for my Mobile number...?

Don't Generalize the youth of today mate, Not all of them are like that.... You say your day, but your not an old man.. and at least this country isn't in the state it was in the 80s.

Oi you!!!

the 80's were awesome! I should know I remember them very well... don't remember what I had for dinner, mind, but the 80's? ooh yeah... I was young then :p

Aye. Thought he was some sort of ****** megastar

Oi you!!!

the 80's were awesome! I should know I remember them very well... don't remember what I had for dinner, mind, but the 80's? ooh yeah... I was young then :p

Fair play... I was thinking more for the violence then the times.

Was surprised. cause sometimes Webb can be on top of his game. Guess every ref has an off day. But it's happening to often. I also remember the days of Uriah Renneh. God what a tosspot he was

Howard Webb is garbage!

I have no idea how that man can be called one of the world's best referee's, he couldn't referee an under 8's game properly...

and to think, that's the 'best' we have to offer nowadays...

/off topic rant

Uriah Rennie, now he was awesome, NOT! He once gave Huddersfield a goal direct from a throw-in! I mean, our left-back took a throw in and the ball went in the net and he gave the goal! Live on Sky it was too... and the LB was credited with the goal... LOL! (nobody touched the ball...)

racist? no lol. Was he the worst ref I ever had the displeasure of seeing? good god yes lol. He was like Hitler with his ultra harsh decisions

Fair play... I was thinking more for the violence then the times.

Meh, the 'football hooligan' type violence was over by the mid 80's with the odd exception, once the barriers went up around the pitch so you couldn't get to each other...

had some fun times at football matches though, if you can call getting your head stamped on 'fun' :p

Except mark clattenburg, I frickin hate that guy, I can still see pedro mendes's goal which was never given

But the 15/16 year footie fans today, have missed out on some great footballing down the years, and legendary footballers

Like who??

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Who aren't obvious

But the 15/16 year footie fans today, have missed out on some great footballing down the years, and legendary footballers

but they have many more to look forward to... Every one will miss out on some great footballers.. Look at me, i missed out on King Eric really, as i was about 5 when he was in full grace, not really able to Appreciate him properly.