Man U in £40 million bid for David Villa!

its not off topic, villa would move for money, not for trophies, who actually moves for history these days, its the future that matters

Players like Tevez all moved to a small club for money so hopefully Villa hays morals and if given the chioce, wouldn't go to money-grabbing citeh

mate need i remind you the small club beat you 4-2 and adebayor stepped on van persie and made little baby cry, so back off mate, everyone moves for money, there is no loyalty in this world

Too be honest i thing villa would come to us but we would hav too give him a too big of a contract

as ive repeated a few times today, its about the future, how does no history make you a small club, so nottingham forest are a big club? we will be the best in the world and all your fans will come to us, we will have the largest fan base in the world because we can afford players unlike you scavenging 10m for vermaelen

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Too be honest i thing villa would come to us but we would hav too give him a too big of a contract
the beauty is our owners earn 100million pounds a day mate, before they joined us they had billions maybe even in the trillions in their bank, so to be honest if he wants 300k a week why not give it to him

Small clubs beat big clubs every day, even with un-loyal money-grabbing, crowd provoking, face stampers, but that is for a different time, so leave it out.

Small clubs beat big clubs every day, even with un-loyal money-grabbing, crowd provoking, face stampers, but that is for a different time, so leave it out.
i laughed when adebayor stamped on him lol, anyway i would like villa at city but we have enough strikers as it is, and adebayor tevez and bellamy and even petrov are all doing well, we have robinho caicedo santa cruz all for backup i dont see why we need him

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

anyway who would like to see villa in a premiership shirt

Yea it would be good to see what he can do in the prem

I agree, i'm all for world class players here.

david villa has stated before that the only english club he would go to is liverpool for his friendship with rafa and torres doubtful it will happen due to the lack of funds would love to see it though

Villa did say in October he would consider a move to any of the top 4 English sides.

I'm not sure, United'd have to really work to try and convince him to move, it could just be another rumour. I mean, how many times have we heard Villa to Chelsea, Villa to City, Silva to Liverpool, Silva to United. Could just be another rumour?

I could definitely see SAF dumping Berbatov and Rio Ferdinand and swooping for a top notch striker like Villa and a promising center back to rotate with Evans and Vidic. I feel like theyve had about enough of Berbatov underperforming and they really think Ferdinand is done. Lots of rumors he's getting dropped.

Im not sure Villa is the best fit, though. No reason they can't play him up front alone and Rooney as an attacking midfielder/support striker. They're both small, but Rooney can create from the midfield and come deep and make stuff happen. Theyd be weak from an aerial standpoint, but they would be devestatingly dangerous.

its not off topic, villa would move for money, not for trophies, who actually moves for history these days, its the future that matters

alot of players go for glory, ulike city who are a team of mercenerys, bar bridge and shay

Valencia will not sell anyone until the end of the season. They said at the end of last year that nobody would leave the club until the end of this season...regardless of the bid. Villa at any club in the world would be amazing. Anyone who has seen him will know this.

aren`t manu in loads of debt already seems like abit of a risk to keep buying!
if villa goes to man city then i will have lost all respect for him as pnly money grabbers would choose a club like shity over a team with the world wide respect (although i hate them) that manu has!
p.s adebayor is a dirty **** and i can`t wait for him to come to the emrites and anyone who thinks his stamp on rvp was funny isn`t a football fan! he could have been lost his sight in one eye!

I could definitely see SAF dumping Berbatov and Rio Ferdinand and swooping for a top notch striker like Villa and a promising center back to rotate with Evans and Vidic. I feel like theyve had about enough of Berbatov underperforming and they really think Ferdinand is done. Lots of rumors he's getting dropped.

Im not sure Villa is the best fit, though. No reason they can't play him up front alone and Rooney as an attacking midfielder/support striker. They're both small, but Rooney can create from the midfield and come deep and make stuff happen. Theyd be weak from an aerial standpoint, but they would be devestatingly dangerous.
berbatov has played pretty well this season.

dump ferdinand. are you joking? he has been magnificent for us for the past couple of seasons and now you think ferguson will dump him after a few bad games.oO)