Man Utd thrash Wigan to extend lead

ugliest is without a doubt ribery or that scarfaced dutch striker from some years ago.. whats his name again?? think he played for some spanish club..

EDIT: I meant Roy Makaay

ugliest is without a doubt ribery or that scarfaced dutch striker from some years ago.. whats his name again?? think he played for some spanish club..

Some players may be ugly, but what is beautiful, is the football they play

That's deep man :wub:

Peace bro (H) lol. Tell you one thing, some footballers may not be a tom cruise or whatever, but some of the stick that players like Tevez get because of scars or whatever, is pretty much uncalled for. They should spend less time looking at a players face, and observe what they can do on a pitch.

what can I say-I prefer to see a players ability, not their looks lol.
mini rant over

Touché

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

woah.. dont take me wrong here man :p ribery is a fantastic player.. and makaay did get the golden boot in 02/03 if i remember correctly.. but as an old hockey-commentator once said about a soviet player in the 80´s when we played them: "And here comes Krutov, with a face only a mother can love"

Just seen the incident, probably should have been a red card, but the Ref dosen't get multi-angle and slow-mo replays like we have, it happend pretty fast at normal speed so it would have been difficult to judge imo.

Needless and definitely a red, but if the ref has seen it, then how can he be in trouble Hansen?

Hansen you dont half talk *****, this game went like every game against wigan, fairly even, but we take our chances and wigan dont happens every game

DeJong, not Kompany. And how does Looks matters in the game? Do you watch football for beautiful men?

It was red card incident, but ref thought otherwise, so get over it..

Ref didn't see it. Rooney will be punished retrospectively. Very talented player and no need for that kind of ****.

Ref didn't see it. Rooney will be punished retrospectively. Very talented player and no need for that kind of ****.
then what has be blown up for? either way Clatternburg made a complete hash of it

I doubt anything will happen, players have done it before and got away with it. If anything does happen, I guarantee SAF will have something to say about it.

Have to admit, just seen it myself, it was foolhardy. It was stupid. I'm guessing SAF will stick up for him in press limelight, but internally, may get a bit of a rollicking.

Have to admit, just seen it myself, it was foolhardy. It was stupid. I'm guessing SAF will stick up for him in press limelight, but internally, may get a bit of a rollicking.
deserves one and a fine too. But the ref must have seen to blow for a free kick, so for him to now be punished would be a joke even though he deserves it (This is why you should change your rules FA, so incidients like this can be looked at again)

deserves one and a fine too. But the ref must have seen to blow for a free kick, so for him to now be punished would be a joke even though he deserves it (This is why you should change your rules FA, so incidients like this can be looked at again)

I'm starting to think that refs are scared. Match in match out they get marked by some body or other, and there's been a few retired refs who have been interviewed, who have admitted that when they made their own judgement (normally the right one), and didn't follow guidelines, they actually got marked down for it, even though it was the right decision in the end. It's getting beyond a joke when you're actually not allowed to use common sense

I'm starting to think that refs are scared. Match in match out they get marked by some body or other, and there's been a few retired refs who have been interviewed, who have admitted that when they made their own judgement (normally the right one), and didn't follow guidelines, they actually got marked down for it, even though it was the right decision in the end. It's getting beyond a joke when you're actually not allowed to use common sense
such a joke. And people wonder why decisions are strange, because we hamstring our refs.

then what has be blown up for? either way Clatternburg made a complete hash of it

Nothing new though Mike. Mark "Fergie Time" Twatternburg always seems to "Miss" big decisions when it comes to Man U. If the same thing happened to Nani from a Wigan player he would have been sent off, banned then hung, drawn and quatered.