Man Utd v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Macheda > Pachecho.

End of.
thanks max.(A)

Urghh, should really read posts better. Sorry for me misreading, if you saw my post before my edit max.(A)

Last edited:
I like the way you edited your post there Taylor without anyone noticing apart from me :P

I like the way you edited your post there Taylor without anyone noticing apart from me :P
I edited it again after that to say sorry for being a ****** and not reading the post properly.:$

It was a four word post and i managed to read it wrong.oO)

cheski were much better in every area of the field today imo and probley have been the best team in the prem this season ,without rooney united seemed to be without passion,skill,class it shows how much of player rooney is, take him away and they looked dull and unimpressive.
again it was nothing to do with rooney, the midfield lost the battle, our games always come down the midfield against chelsea. rooney playing would not have had much effect.

cheski were much better in every area of the field today imo and probley have been the best team in the prem this season ,without rooney united seemed to be without passion,skill,class it shows how much of player rooney is, take him away and they looked dull and unimpressive.
Oh you mean like Arsenal without Fabregas?

just got back from the game and well what a waste of £300! chelsea deserved the win today despite the ******* second goal being miles offside. totally gutted today, the lads seemed to lack passion, desire, width... we looked clueless at times. people will say its because off rooney which is utter rubbish but we did miss him today BUT there is 11 guys out there today who also wear the united shirt and are expected to do a job! still think we have a chance of winning the title this season, can see chelsea dropping points from now till end of the season.. but i can also see us doing the same :S

just got back from the game and well what a waste of £300! chelsea deserved the win today despite the ******* second goal being miles offside. totally gutted today, the lads seemed to lack passion, desire, width... we looked clueless at times. people will say its because off rooney which is utter rubbish but we did miss him today BUT there is 11 guys out there today who also wear the united shirt and are expected to do a job! still think we have a chance of winning the title this season, can see chelsea dropping points from now till end of the season.. but i can also see us doing the same :S

£300 ******* **** thats a bit expensive

Corrr and I thought my £200 for Liverpool v Everton was expensive!!! Fair play though mate.

Went to the game as part of the prawn sandwich brigade today, executive boxes ftw.

Whilst Chelsea probably deserved the points, i must say we had the most dominant period of the game in the first 20 minutes of the second half, we were all over them and a draw should have been the result on reflection. Chelsea took their chances though (even if they were thanks to awful decisions) and thats all that counts.

Im not being biased as he was equally awful for both sides, that was the worst refereeing performance ive ever seen. Horrific.

Enjoyed the chants from the Chelsea fans.

Corrr and I thought my £200 for Liverpool v Everton was expensive!!! Fair play though mate.

well my day started at 6am this morning with a train to london then from london to manchester, being bank holiday the ticket was insane (not always the case as i go near enough every home game) got in manchester about 12ish, taxi to the ground, had a few cheeky beers watched a shocking game of football then travelled back with chelsea fans :(

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Went to the game as part of the prawn sandwich brigade today, executive boxes ftw.

Whilst Chelsea probably deserved the points, i must say we had the most dominant period of the game in the first 20 minutes of the second half, we were all over them and a draw should have been the result on reflection. Chelsea took their chances though (even if they were thanks to awful decisions) and thats all that counts.

Im not being biased as he was equally awful for both sides, that was the worst refereeing performance ive ever seen. Horrific.

Enjoyed the chants from the Chelsea fans.

that chant about the gloryious history lol made me laugh a bit... did you hear the chant many people started (cant remember how the tune went) was sank like "Giggsys got more honours than you" lol

well my day started at 6am this morning with a train to london then from london to manchester, being bank holiday the ticket was insane (not always the case as i go near enough every home game) got in manchester about 12ish, taxi to the ground, had a few cheeky beers watched a shocking game of football then travelled back with chelsea fans :(

Sounds good!! My merseyside derby day started at 5AM. I win ;)

Ovrebo - Chelsea vs. Barca last season?
Or if you watched it, Tranmere vs. Norwich last night?

Sounds good!! My merseyside derby day started at 5AM. I win ;)

yeah well shhh lol you probs didnt sit through the worst game of football ever and then have to listen to chelsea fans all the way home talking bollocks lol

yeah well shhh lol you probs didnt sit through the worst game of football ever and then have to listen to chelsea fans all the way home talking bollocks lol

It was a game involving Liverpool of course it was worse football!!!! :(

Well disappointed. Linesman is a t*t, DD was at least a yard offside..

My morale just drops at the sight of Berbatov in the lineup. I think he doubts his own abilities. We need a striker who defenders fear and we need fresh legs in midfield. I hope SAF gives the lads a proper team talk 'cause now it looks like we're going to be in trouble against Bayern. I watched Bayern against Schalke so I'm not just blubbering about. They were brilliant, playing with ten men

Back