Manchester City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
These yellow's might hurt later in the game. That being said, the ref seems to be producing a yellow for every infringement.

Now Yaya Toure booked for a late challenge on Coleman. Christ.

So.....I'm guessing...........neither team is allowed to tackle?

I hate when commentators tell its not yellow as its their first challenge. Fist or second, bad tackle should be yellow.

slighty off topic but it makes me sad when i see Nasri in a city shirt :(

Great save from Howard to deny Aguero. Surely that's a foul by Dzeko for a high foot though?

I laugh at how Tevez is on the bench.

Go on Bainesy son lol

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I laugh at how Tevez is on the bench.

I don't. Shows how many quality players they have either on or off the pitch.

Go on Bainesy son lol

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I don't. Shows how many quality players they have either on or off the pitch.

TBH its not same as any player. He was king at City last 2 seasons but with his off field antics he spoiled it. Still I think he will be off in Jan.

You've gotta love it when Cahill, who is supposed to be the most attacking player in the Everton side, is back defending and helping his team mates out. Brilliant stuff. I think it would be an excellent point if Everton got a draw.

Wow. Man City possession 69% Everton 31%. jesus

Joe Hart could have been sunbathing this entire half. He's barely been on screen never mind been involved in the game.

Everton MUST change their approach in the second half. They're being thumped.

What a beautiful cross by Coleman. That was a real chance

Great run by Coleman ends with a horrible cross from Hibbert.

0-0 HT.

Phew. Can't remember a time when I've seen such a well drilled Everton back 4. Few scarey moments, but you have to give them credit in general. Rock solid. Man City need some inspiration to break us down. But Cahill is having no effect whatsoever-but not his fault

Good first half, good defending from Everton, Joe Hart had better bring his favorite Harry Potter along with him in the second half because City have been dominating albeit without many clear cut chances. Everton need to change their approach or get a natural striker out there imo.

Remains to be seen what DM does here. We seem more comfortable getting behind the ball then going forward right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.