Manchester City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly silly Cahill. Why did you have to go in there and lunge

ken Man City are gonna make a meal of everythin so theres no point in foulin there

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

get up Balotelli ya divin *******

Looks like a serious ankle/shin injury for Cahill. And Saha better put his sulking behind him and put in a performance for the team

ken Man City are gonna make a meal of everythin so theres no point in foulin there

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

get up Balotelli ya divin *******

Tbf it did appear he had has shirt nearly ripped fro him. We got lucky there

Cahill replaced by Saha. Cahill looks in major pain. He made the tackle on Kompany and came off worse though.

FELLAINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I finally get a stream and first thing I see is Balotelli scoring. **** me, should've continued sleeping.

**** sake. That hurts more than a kick from a set of steel toe cap boots to the bollocks

another divin ******* get up

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

just shat on the ground

Silva cracks the post. City turning it on now. Had a bet on 3-0 City so lets see what happens shall we.

mon the toffees keep yer heads up you never know what cud happen ie fulham last week

**** sake. That hurts more than a kick from a set of steel toe cap boots to the bollocks

I can assure you it doesn't - I got one of those once during a 5v5 when I was younger, spent at least 10 minutes rolling on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.