Manchester City V Liverpool {23/8/10 - 20:00}

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 215
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Torres a two week break. He's playing catchup atm with his fitness. You can tell, he's lacking any form of sharpness.

Giving him a break won't help him, he needs games. He's just lacking that turn of pace, which will come through getting his fitness back.

Give Torres a two week break. He's playing catchup atm with his fitness. You can tell, he's lacking any form of sharpness.

i understand that but take Drogba for instance he had surgery 2 weeks before the west brom game!!! and had been playing through pain for what was it 5-6 years. Im my eyes the toughness of the Premierleague has taken its toll on Torres, its a huge shame but thats what it seems like.

i understand that but take Drogba for instance he had surgery 2 weeks before the west brom game!!! and had been playing through pain for what was it 5-6 years. Im my eyes the toughness of the Premierleague has taken its toll on Torres, its a huge shame but thats what it seems like.
no its the fact that he has been playing in a much worse state for the last 2 years, hamstring injuries and groin injuries, all off which take massive toll on the body if not completly recovered from, drogba had a hernia, not the same thing at all

not to mention that drogba is a tank of epic proportions

Last edited:
Having 3 cm's is working out really well for City, dominating the play, Richards is having a cracking game.

Is this just me or after he changed his hairstyle he plays **** now (Torres) :O? COME ON TORRES LET THE HAIR GROW! hahah

N'gog off, Poulsen on,
as madsheep says, Gerrard isn't disciplined enough to play there.
& he's looked much better in the last few minutes...

Yaya Toure is running the game for City. Great range of passing, never loses the ball.

Actually that's a good spot. Same quick change of pace, two footedness, cut inside for a shot and quick feet. Would be great to see Arsenal retraining Theo to play as an attacking mid/number 10 and have Johnson run the right wing, looking lovely.

Robben's about as two footed as Heather Mills....

I should explain, he can dribble with both feet, but plays predominantly (always?) on his left. Perhaps I should say he can go both ways past a defender which makes him a bit less predictable :)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Yaya Toure is running the game for City. Great range of passing, never loses the ball.

Can't disagree with this, Toure is looking great, driving when he needs to, physically strong.. good to see, great holding midfield play is great to watch.

Dear baby Jesus,

please make Mr.Hodgson aware of tactical developments which have occurred over the past 20 years so that Liverpool aren't consistently a man short in midfield.

Thank you.

edit: also, could you give the commentator and his 'pundit' on ESPN gonorrhea. Cheers.

Dear baby Jesus,

please make Mr.Hodgson aware of tactical developments which have occurred over the past 20 years so that Liverpool aren't consistently a man short in midfield.

Thank you.

edit: also, could you give the commentator and his 'pundit' on ESPN gonorrhea. Cheers.
i was stunned when he lined up 4-4-2

i was stunned when he lined up 4-4-2

It's attacking though innit - statement of intent, Gerrard central midfield, cor blimey, worra player. *sigh*

Watch how often Tevez drops off our central defence and finds room btw. Good play by him to exploit that but it's dumb stuff by us.

2-0, pathetic performance, well played City.

As a Liverpool fan for the say I say: HODGSON OUT.

Only joking.

Lucas, if we are using man marking, you cannot let your man wonder around, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back