Manchester City V Liverpool {23/8/10 - 20:00}

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 215
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's attacking though innit - statement of intent, Gerrard central midfield, cor blimey, worra player. *sigh*

Watch how often Tevez drops off our central defence and finds room btw. Good play by him to exploit that but it's dumb stuff by us.
i like roy, but hes not a patch on rafa, and all those who wanted him gone fanwise will find that out over the season the hard way.

and theres the second

tactical errors have cost liverpool the game, almost certainly one for zonal marking

I feel like crying, this is going to be a horrible season for us, with Mascherano on his way out and no decent replacements in the pipeline this season is going to be shocking. Im already preparing myself for us to lose in Turkey on Thursday and for us to more than likely finish 7th in the league. Thanks Hicks and Gillete for ruining our club and turning us into a laughing stock.

isn't Roy meant to be this great tactician!?

imo. he's not a patch on Benitez. I doubt we'd be losing if we still had him.
i stick with my half time sentiments - N'gog & Agger off - Poulsen & Aurelio on!

Oh, did I tell you about how great man-marking was....

it is not the systems fault that Lucas didnt track his man, Tbh no matter if you where using Zonal Marking or Man Marking, you would be losing today.

Good Keeping by Hart.

but you'll never hear anyone complaining, cos its english innit?

Blood and guts, pace, passion, intensity, team spirit, give the players a cuddle...

Gerrard's now in 'f*ck it' mode. This'll be a tonking if we don't score soon.

ENGLANDS NUMBER 1!!!! sensational from hart.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

isn't Roy meant to be this great tactician!?

imo. he's not a patch on Benitez. I doubt we'd be losing if we still had him.
i stick with my half time sentiments - N'gog & Agger off - Poulsen & Aurelio on!

your sides not as good as city's thats why your loosing.

Maybe this will open the eyes of the Liverpool fans on here who still believed they could challenge for the title this season.

You know who you are.

Adam Johnsons Having a Stormer Nd Micah Richards Back in The England Squad Maybe?

Oh dear, they're ******. Great play by AJ though, played for the pen, but in that position you'd have to go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back