Manchester City V Liverpool {23/8/10 - 20:00}

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 215
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen Johnson To Me Doesnt Have That Physical Presence...But Yes i would like to see Micah Properly Tested
and to be honest if you have a flyer like adam johnson or walcott on the wing you want someone like richards rather than johnson behind him

Game over. City have been decent enough, but Liverpool have been shocking.

City have been able to boss possession all night, both centrally with the oak tree that is Yaya, and on the flanks with Milner and Johnson.

Gerrard playing in front of the back four is an absolute waste.

No excuses for how bad we've been today, pathetic. I know it's only the 2nd game of the season but it just feels like it's a glimpse of what's going to happen all season.

3-0 absolutely out played. city do look good i hate to admit.
they do but liverpool's setup made it easy for them, united and chelsea wont. but they do look tasty. mancini must keep the core of the side the same and let grow as a side

if this was Liverpool performance under Benitez, most Liverpool fans would be calling for his head!

majorly ****** off! Woy will learn the hard way that this system doesn't work for us.
we're majorly ****** if Masch leaves, we've missed him tonight!

and to be honest if you have a flyer like adam johnson or walcott on the wing you want someone like richards rather than johnson behind him

Ohh and Btw the Walcott and Richard Could Be The Stuff Of Legends Or an Epic Disaster lol

Worst performance in 6 years even through all the rafa era!

give up! **** off torres **** off gerrard **** off hodgson **** off and go into administration go out business so i can support a good team :)

lmao now i got that off my chest
LFC 4EVA YNWA lmaoo! <3

Worst performance in 6 years even through all the rafa era!

give up! **** off torres **** off gerrard **** off hodgson **** off and go into administration go out business so i can support a good team :)

lmao now i got that off my chest
LFC 4EVA YNWA lmaoo! <3

Change the sig then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back