Manchester United v Chelsea|18th Sep 2011| Sunday 4pm kick off| Old Trafford

Tbh I would be happy seeeing Torres say scoring about 12-15 league goals this season for Chelsea. Its not loads of goals but it isnt that bad either but to see him say score 20+ league goals this season would be even better but either way I am happy.

[video=youtube;6_A6QHdWcXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_A6QHdWcXg[/video]

Does this make a bad player?

Tbh I would be happy seeeing Torres say scoring about 12-15 league goals this season for Chelsea. Its not loads of goals but it isnt that bad either but to see him say score 20+ league goals this season would be even better but either way I am happy.

All about him assisting people too, not only did he have 3-4 really good chances today he also set up Ramires for his sitter.

I told you Torres wasn't ****. First, he didn't cost £58million, and secondly, he may have failed but at least he worked hard and he got what he deserved in terms of a goal that was (admittedly) very good. He has been bereft of confidence but a world class striker like him at least played with some effort.

£50million is around 58million euros IIRC so Blyndreaper is correct.

One of the best games of football I've seen for a long time today.
I thought first half Man U were very fortunate to come out with a lead, nevermind 3-0. Chelsea created everything and I think they had 10 chances to United's 3 in the first half.
Second half Utd definitely came into their own a lot more and looked better but even so, forgetting the chances people had and all that I think it was unfortunate for Chelsea to not take the 3 points instead today. They played attacking football at Old Trafford and even that deserved rewarding.
Can't help but feel for Torres, he's one of the best strikers out there and showed it in bits today, I hope to God that miss hasn't taken his confidence again cus he's a joy to watch when he's on form.

Oh yeah? I have seen Europen transfers discussed in pounds when they exchange in Euros.

Dunno why lol, if its a deal from one club to another club in the same country stick the the correct currency i say lol. Lil bug bear of mine i never knew i had until today lol.

Ozil, Sahin, Khedira, Ibra, Villa all these transfers were mentioned in pounds. Not that it matters. When he said 58 it was obvious he meant pounds. Maybe you were so frustrated back then ;)

Ozil, Sahin, Khedira, Ibra, Villa all these transfers were mentioned in pounds. Not that it matters. When he said 58 it was obvious he meant pounds. Maybe you were so frustrated back then ;)

Im frustrated now lol, and will be until Wednesday when we play again. Sersiously my house is no fun place to live when Chelsea lose lol.

Lol, well then i will be even more frustrated until Saturday (when i will be there) and we WILL WIN!!!!!

Carl whats your view on Cole's tackle? I like Cole but the more I see it, the angrier i get.

Carl whats your view on Cole's tackle? I like Cole but the more I see it, the angrier i get.

Very poor indeed, one thing that puzzled me though was if it was a foul then surely it should be a penalty?? I think the ref knew something happened but wasen't sure so just booked Cole for the tackle. It was poor, intentional im not sure as i have only seen it a few times. FA wont be able to do something also as the ref booked him, what a stupid rule that is yet again. Someone just made me chuckle on Facebook though, although i dont wish injury on any players this was the comment "Oh dear, did Ash splat the little pea".

Very poor indeed, one thing that puzzled me though was if it was a foul then surely it should be a penalty?? I think the ref knew something happened but wasen't sure so just booked Cole for the tackle. It was poor, intentional im not sure as i have only seen it a few times. FA wont be able to do something also as the ref booked him, what a stupid rule that is yet again. Someone just made me chuckle on Facebook though, although i dont wish injury on any players this was the comment "Oh dear, did Ash splat the little pea".

Ball was out of play when he tackled so not a penalty. According to rule book also.

-ZOOMED-

After the match, I think they said if the ball if out of a play, a player can be booked, but no foul will be given.

Apparently if the ball is out play you cant give the pen, but a yellow is a joke. Als there is no way he could have seen the ball is out at that speed and from his angle. Dont think its intentional but its high,late and reckless = red. Agreed about the ruling its nonsense.

Ball was out of play when he tackled so not a penalty. According to rule book also.

-ZOOMED-

After the match, I think they said if the ball if out of a play, a player can be booked, but no foul will be given.

Oh ok, just baffled me abit thats all.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I mean in a way i might say abit of justice for the Bardsley stamp on Mata but justice was done when he was given a 4match ban. Also i do want to add Mata was very impressive yet again, he just floats around no-one can pick him up and he uses the ball very very well and hardly looses it.

Torres is not ****. He's a flop ( right now, I can say he flopped). 25 games/scored 2 goals/58m euros. Flop.