Manchester United v Chelsea|18th Sep 2011| Sunday 4pm kick off| Old Trafford

Merieles vs Rooney? Not sure that Raul can handle that

I'm not too scared of United's defense tbh, but if they can get their play going with Anderson, Nani and Rooney they are deadly.

Same as last season, United to score early, me to get annoyed, turn the tv off and go for a nap.

Either 1-1 or 2-0/3-1 to Chelsea imo. Have a good feeling, but I'll be happy with a draw.

Was about to say that lol.

I go with the opinion that some players can play an absolute blinder, leaving others looking average even if they are excellent at other times. They can be quiet, but still play an important part in the win-even if they don't play as good as others. Rooney could score an absolute sublime goal, but it could be a player like Carrick who sets it up, then has a quiet rest of game as he's doing what he has to. So the attention would be fixed on the goal. If you know what I mean lol

I totally agree with you.
Like Mike said, Raul vs Rooney, should be interesting. Also, Mata vs Smalling looks good... I think this will be great game, hopefully we will win. Couldn't care less about score and scorer/s as long as we( they) leave heart on pitch.

I actually less concerned about the result, more concerned abut performance today

Started nervously.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Evans with good tackle.

Smalling. Well in son.

Fantastic ball in again by Young.

Get in... ******* young... Smallingggggggggggggg

Looks like RTW got it spot on lol. Enjoy your nap lol

I do hate how refs can't always be right, but that's Football.