Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

gibbs is good enough. its just fitness. Ability wise, he's up there with enrique/BAE

Sorry but i have to disagree with that comment! Decent player but Enrique and BAE both are better players... Enrique has really impressed at LFC in 3 games

:':)'(

Awfull performace we did have players out but Djourou Traore are not Arsenal first teamers, backup at best

I agree, but your comparison is flawed. Would Szczesny make it into the Espanyol team? No. Does that make him bad? No.

Espanyol?

Why are we comparing to La Liga?

I'm comparing to mid table Premiership teams not Spanish clubs.

And I'm not comparing GK's/Forwards/Midfielders I'm comparing Gibbs/Jenkinson to be fair.

Just got it on this, so 8-2!!!!, and i also have to say i'd 8-2 be an arsenal fan :D

We were different level, cant say arsenal didnt win because of youth, we had just as much, we just know how to use ours and and work in the correct way

But i have to say, i feel sorry for wenger, he looks a broken man, its not nice to see a top manager like this, espicially with the arsenal fans showing no passion, but i know he never buying players, but no matter what u always believe in the manager, but oh well. UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Had to lol at this, all you could hear when we were 3-1 down, 4-1 down and 5-1 down is the Arsenal away fans chanting despite the embarrassing scoreline. Passion's got nothing to do with it with the Arsenal faithful. Pipe down.

Pathetic Performance by Arsenal, Yes you do have a injury crisis going on but seriously, their squad depth is pathetic and even then, I expected their defence to be more solid today but they got absolutely ripped to shreds. Rooney and Young were unbelievable.

And the average age of both teams were 23, so its clearly not an issue of experience but more of belief... Wenger needs to turn this situation around because it was horrifying to watch them play at times. Hats off Ferguson, your uncanny eye for talent and developing it is unmatched in the footballing world

Coquelin was probably the best player for Arsenal, then he takes him off and puts a completely useless Arshavin there.

Unbelievable.

Espanyol?

Why are we comparing to La Liga?

I'm comparing to mid table Premiership teams not Spanish clubs.

And I'm not comparing GK's/Forwards/Midfielders I'm comparing Gibbs/Jenkinson to be fair.

Because you picked teams with good left backs in them, just because he won't get in doesn't make him bad. Just like Espanyol also have a good goalkeeper, it doesn't make Chesney bad because it keeps him out..

Arsenal fans, RVP and Chesney were the only players in an Arsenal shirt showing any passion at all to be honest.

90% of the world would want Wngers head to be guillotined, just like how the whole for France were sick and tired of King Louis XVI when he was on the throne.

No offense to anyone but United and City look miles ahead of everybody else in the league at the moment.

Had to lol at this, all you could hear when we were 3-1 down, 4-1 down and 5-1 down is the Arsenal away fans chanting despite the embarrassing scoreline. Passion's got nothing to do with it with the Arsenal faithful. Pipe down.

This. Not enough made of how good the Arsenal fans were today to sit through it.

Arsenal's league form since the Carling Cup final - DDDWDDWDDLWLLDDLL
That's awful, 3 wins in 17 games.

Thanks Arsenal, for taking the back page headline away from us. :)

For the goals leading up to 6, the Arsenal fans were much more voiciferous (sp) than the Manchester United support.

Kinda sad that Hernandez didn't get on the scoreline :(

Because you picked teams with good left backs in them, just because he won't get in doesn't make him bad. Just like Espanyol also have a good goalkeeper, it doesn't make Chesney bad because it keeps him out..

I picked Villa who have Warnock for peat's sake.

Bolton's LB Paul Robsinson, Jose Enrique at Liverpool, Ekotto at Spurs, Ridgewell last year at Birmingham, Even Shorey could get in ahead of him if you want to push the limit.

It was a mid table in the Premier League comparison at LB...

90% of the world would want Wngers head to be guillotined, just like how the whole for France were sick and tired of King Louis XVI when he was on the throne.

You're not serious are you? We don't live in a barbarian society where people's heads are guillotined. C'mon. Fast forward to the 2010's where civil society is.