Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

Well Rooney's goal today is one you will only see once in a BLUE MOON (6)

Man city deserved it ? explain United had more possesion, more shots on goal and target, scored non flukey goals and really had better chances. City controlled the play for alot of the game yes but done nothing with the possession. Star players of the game for me where: Smalling,Nani,Kompany & Silva without a doubt. Ryan giggs was very poor today in my opinion.

What's michael summerbee saying, I don't have sky

Oh and +1 for smalling, a solid clean defender today

Maybe we were watching different game then. City goal was fluke, and at the end of the day we did what we do best, squeeze the victory.

Silva was not all over Vida. It was Evra who was leaving so much space only to Vida to cover him up.

Kompany was class. One of the best in the league easily..
Can only think of vidic who is better than kompany personally.

Credit to City. Was expecting the worst from today, and was somewhat pleasantly surprised because they made a real game of it. Silva was superb, the only thing you could say is that he should probably have been on the score sheet.

Fantastic game of football, a goal that deserved to win the game.

WTF Sky sports 2 jeeeeesus christ. ''City beaten by one of sports greatest moments''

**** me sideways.

WTF Sky sports 2 jeeeeesus christ. ''City beaten by one of sports greatest moments''

**** me sideways.
They all *** lick utd whenever they get the chance. dont see how an overhead kick in a mid season game was one of the greatest sporting moments.....

No doubt City played well today..... Silva and Tevez had some excellent moments between them and Silva will be ruing missing that chance early on.
Van Der Sar's ball to Rooney and then the header to Nani was excellent and Nani touch and finish was outstanding but was overshadowed but a spectacular goal.
After the second goal though United played City off the park and Dzeko wasn't as dangerous as I'm sure many City fans would of wanted him to be... and his 'goal' looked to be going off-target until Silva stole the goal without knowing it.
Berbatov came on and looked quite lively and had his fair share of movement, he was not playing to his 'lazy' stereotype at all, he ran all over the place.
United took their chances well and ultimately United were a tiny bit better than City, and Rooney's goal was just the icing on the cake.

**** me sideways.

**** me Sideways.. It was a cracking goal in a Manchester derby... The power that went at was un matchable by anyone... If it was liverpool your be all over it, I would here " take a bow son" a million times.

You guys saying its not goal of the season are actually having a laugh, maybe you've never played football before. Un-marked or marked, that was amazing.

**** me Sideways.. It was a cracking goal in a Manchester derby... The power that went at was un matchable by anyone... If it was liverpool your be all over it, I would here " take a bow son" a million times.
You clearly dont watch sport then, how was that a great moment in sporting history?

I'm not saying that, it was an absolutely incredible goal. Goal of the season. Yet to say ''one of sports greatest moments'' or ''goal of the century'' a la DMF is just ******* ludicrous.

**** me sideways.
If that was Messi there would have been a worldwide mass ****** to celebrate the greatest goal ever scored.

Mike Summerbee please shut up you old biased ****... You wax lyrical about City yet you forget that a) thier goal was a fluke b) United slightly outplayed City and c) Rooney's goal was Worldwide goal of the season.

Rooney's goal was a different class, and defiently the best prme goal this season
even 1 of the best ever in the prem.

Doing it infront of the goal is good, eg what berba did agasint liverpool, but rooney did it on a angle, which was JUST SIMPLY MAGNIFICENT!!!!! - ROONEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol. :D DEFIENTLY WORLDWIDE GOAL OF THE SEASON!

Manchester is RED, n ALWAYS will be!

Title race aint over yet tho, still got 2 go away to pool,arsenal,chelsea.

Manchester United win please.

I don't often hope for that, but I don't see City finishing above them, so they need to drop some points please. (H)

Manchester United 2 - 1 Manchester City

Happy with that.

Now we need to make sure we do a job at Sunderland.