Manchester United Vs Manchester City | 23rd Oct | Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
City took advantage of the extra man very well, and where the better team, in my opinion.

I'll let you know when it's safe to watch MOTD2 United fans...

Still an excellent goal by Fletcher. Excellent finish

What the **** is up with some people today. One Chelsea fan on the site (now banned thankfully) hoping the ref and his family die because of his performance, a Man Utd fan saying "kill Evans". Erm, reality check people-it's football. Yeah get angry but stop with the retarded comments for christs sake. Get a grip of yourselves

For me Clichy is one of the buys of the season, glad he excelled today. Proved why he should be France's unchallenged LB not Evra, does anyone know what has happened to Evra? For the past 20 months he has been awful.

For me Clichy is one of the buys of the season, glad he excelled today. Proved why he should be France's unchallenged LB not Evra, does anyone know what has happened to Evra? For the past 20 months he has been awful.

Cause he's not Leighton Baines ;)

What the **** is up with some people today. One Chelsea fan on the site (now banned thankfully) hoping the ref and his family die because of his performance, a Man Utd fan saying "kill Evans". Erm, reality check people-it's football. Yeah get angry but stop with the retarded comments for christs sake. Get a grip of yourselves

And apparently Joe Hart was getting death threats during the 2nd half and can (apparently) be clearly heard to mention this to a team mate as he walked off the pitch. This info comes courtesy of a mate who watched the game with surround sound on, the lucky git!

where was this Clichy at Arsenal the past few seasons.

Speaking of which, Milner had arguably his best game in a City shirt. He was fantastic coming in from the right.

Speaking of which, Milner had arguably his best game in a City shirt. He was fantastic coming in from the right.
I was Milner's biggest critic last season I have to say but he was being played at DM or CM for half of his games. He kept his head down and didn't complain, got to admire and respect that. He's came back this season and playing where he liked to play he's been superb, seems like he has that 'power' back because he's shown the explosive power on the ball and dynamism in the past 4 games that I haven't seen since his Villa days.

Gutted I'm missing this game as I'm working from 1-6 :'( so I miss all the football. Reckon City will line up;

could you work 6-1 on the day of the derby at home please?

thanks.

I was Milner's biggest critic last season I have to say but he was being played at DM or CM for half of his games. He kept his head down and didn't complain, got to admire and respect that. He's came back this season and playing where he liked to play he's been superb, seems like he has that 'power' back because he's shown the explosive power on the ball and dynamism in the past 4 games that I haven't seen since his Villa days.

I thought CM was his favoured position and that's where he wanted to be played? :/
could you work 6-1 on the day of the derby at home please?

thanks.

I don't think retail stores usually open for those hours. :(

Hernandez. <33

Manchester United tie down Javier Hernández until end of 2015-16 | Football | guardian.co.uk

I thought CM was his favoured position and that's where he wanted to be played? :/

I don't think retail stores usually open for those hours. :(

Hernandez. <33

Manchester United tie down Javier Hernández until end of 2015-16 | Football | guardian.co.uk
In City's formation last season there wasn't much of a CM role available and when he did play there he ended up playing too deep.

I thought his best position was CAM/RAM personally, either way he does seem to be more advanced this season and the way hes moving around and coming inside I'd say he's been given more freedoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.