Manchester United vs Marseille - 15/3 Champions League 2nd Leg

One thing i'd like to say is Hernandez is a beast, a player so clinical our top scorer is on the bench...

I questioned Herdanez when he first signed and i feel like such a **** now, How he proved me and many others wrong.

Remind me, how much did you lose against them in the final in 2009?

I know they had help from the referees during the whole competition (as they still do) but remind me of the final scoreline

You look like the typical Real Madrid fan that looks for excuses due to Barcelona´s success in recent years. Like Real Madrid never got favours from referees. Dont be so hypocrite. I can smell you from miles away, dude!!! I hope Barce gets RM next round. Epic games!!!

He's so intelligent. I'm really worried as an Arsenal fan of his future. He's going to be top-class. Prior to Arsenal, he'd score something like 11 goals from 14 shots on target? You'll correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it was 9 from 12 in the EPL alone, I think he has something like 13 from 20 in all competitions with tonights included.

He's so intelligent. I'm really worried as an Arsenal fan of his future. He's going to be top-class. Prior to Arsenal, he'd score something like 11 goals from 14 shots on target? You'll correct me if I'm wrong.

65% - Javier Hernández has scored with 13 of his 20 shots on target (65%) in the Premier League & Champions League combined this term. Fox.

Amazing, he has the best goals to minute ratio in the league IIRC too.

So many people laughed at spending the amount of money we had on an unknown Mexican. We all said that Mexicans couldn't cut it in the PL.. he's been outstanding.. easily a fan's favourite :wub:. Hope he stays for many many years

Who needs messi when we got Hernandez even Wayne had a great game tonight bring on the next round

it was a final... we lost. It is like me saying, if we got them now, it would defo be 1-0 and 0-0 cause that happened in 2008,it has no bearing on this season at all.

You dream dude!!!! Nothing wrong with that!!!

I questioned Herdanez when he first signed and i feel like such a **** now, How he proved me and many others wrong.
mmm i said he would just be decent this season and not to expect much till next season... got that very wrong

So many people laughed at spending the amount of money we had on an unknown Mexican. We all said that Mexicans couldn't cut it in the PL.. he's been outstanding.. easily a fan's favourite :wub:. Hope he stays for many many years

Well said sir

he is like the more rounded version of eduardo imo

You look like the typical Real Madrid fan that looks for excuses due to Barcelona´s success in recent years. Like Real Madrid never got favours from referees. Dont be so hypocrite. I can smell you from miles away, dude!!! I hope Barce gets RM next round. Epic games!!!

Well me back in this topic just to answer this post

Yeah, Real Madrid got favours from the referees. But seriously? Did you not watch that whole season in the champions league?
They played 1:1 with Chelsea on stamford bridge, and Chelsea weren't awarded like 3-4 penalties if i remember well... And this year's match against arsenal
Arsenal got robbed. And FYI, I've started disliking Real Madrid in the last 2 years due to "getting rid of" club legends like Guti, Raul, Roberto Carlos... Just wonderin who's next...

Ontopic to the guys who say Hernandez is a beast

Must agree, he's been performin higher than expected in most of the matches.

Both Rafael and O'shea are likely to miss 3-4 weeks which shouldn't affect us to much with Fabio/Brown being able to cover there but I wonder if Neville will come out of retirement until the end of the season.

You dream dude!!!! Nothing wrong with that!!!

If you cant dream, There is no point of anything really.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Both Rafael and O'shea are likely to miss 3-4 weeks which shouldn't affect us to much with Fabio/Brown being able to cover there but I wonder if Neville will come out of retirement until the end of the season.

Nope he wont, he wasnt included in the 25 man squad, and i do beileve ours is full. yourbelikely to see de leat called back from pompey.

Hernandez will one day be the worlds best forward

If you cant dream, There is no point of anything really.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Nope he wont, he wasnt included in the 25 man squad, and i do beileve ours is full. yourbelikely to see de leat called back from pompey.

Amen

I heard he didn't play well, missing a few clear cut chances