Manchester United vs Marseille - 15/3 Champions League 2nd Leg

inter are getting raped in the other game, how its only 2-1 to bayern baffles me

Stay on topic or I will infract you noob! Joking :p

DMF you still think it was a pen ??

I can definately see Marseille scoring tonight as they have missed so many chances, but Can see Utd grabbing another 1 maybe even 2.

Rooney's passing was amazing. He has got the best passing ability for the striker. Just pure awesomeness. Those 40 yard passes are so easy for him.

Need to up our game, we are letting them into the game. Should score one more early in the half.

Good half for us, but we got let off the hook a few times. Need to sharpen up defensively and need another goal just so we can relax..

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

How on earth was that not a penalty.. Hernandez with an easy tap in chance and clattered by the defender off the ball.

Take it back - not a penalty. Good decision in the end, but looked like a pen in real time!

I'd almost forgotten McLaren had an English accent.

Has anyone got a decnt stream, I cant find one anywhere.

It's definately the first time I've ever seen an official behind the goal actually make a decision.

Scott Usually Vipstand.net have good streams. ;)

McClaren just broke the sacred rule of football.. said the players should shout "Mine!"..

Never shout mine - you get press ups/laps :(

7 - Man Utd have kept seven clean sheets in their last nine Champions League last 16 ties. Professional.

7 - Man Utd have tasted CL victory 7 times at home v French sides, only Italian teams (10) have suffered more at Old Trafford. Oohlala.

OptaJoe.

1 - Manchester United have conceded just 1 goal in this seasons Champions League campaign. Solid.

Please stay on topic this thread is about Manchester United and Marseille, not Bayern and Inter.

^^)
pfft, minimods FTL

loving our current shape at the mo.

United have waken up again, Hopefully can continue this and get that second goal!

Rooney should have really shot rather than looked to square that.

Nani looks frightened to take his man on.. Remy did Giggs there brilliantly, but luckily his cross was poor.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Antonio Valencia on - Nani off

Wonder if a big deal will be made out of Taiwo going down soft, If it was other way around and was Nani the headhunters would have been out.

Welcome back Antonio :D