Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
My bad, didn't notice that the test team have to go up against several CA200 teams, could you test IFO 442 Defense instead?

Sorry for the confusion.

There are 8 matches against CA 200 teams and 8 matches against CA 180 teams, so 16 of the matches in the test will be as an underdog :) Another 16 will be as favourite, and 6 will be as equals :)

Tactics still in the Queue (in no specific order)

[TD="class: xl66, width: 425"] xPer Modern Warfare tweak v4 (H/A set) [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] Harris' Home 4-2-2-2 Standard Direct v1.4 [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 v5 [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] Tactical Series by CS team IFO-442 Defense [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] The most modern tactic - theory [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] The Super Perfect 343 [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] Total Supremacy v1 [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] Koen - Fast, Attacking, Beast. V3.5 [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] 41221 Vodu Blackpoison [/TD]

[TD="class: xl66"] Attacking Tactic Cobra 3-6-1 [/TD]

The results in those screenshots are from Manchester United in 2019. It's hardly an achievement getting 32-3-3 by that time.

I dunno, "I won The Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in the first season I used it, then won the same cups plus the Fifa Club World Cup in my 2nd season using the tactic"

I'd say that was pretty good going - even with Utd. I'll test it tonight - see how good it really is. ;)

I dunno, "I won The Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in the first season I used it, then won the same cups plus the Fifa Club World Cup in my 2nd season using the tactic"

I'd say that was pretty good going - even with Utd. I'll test it tonight - see how good it really is. ;)

It is an ambiguous statement, the first season he used the tactic could be any season during a save not necessarily the opening season of the save.

Good luck though hopefully it is good, i like the 4231 and cannot get it to work myself, juggling the 4231 and improving my 4141 whilst trying to enjoy my own save outwidth is a bit too time consuming :p

It is an ambiguous statement, the first season he used the tactic could be any season during a save not necessarily the opening season of the save.

Good luck though hopefully it is good, i like the 4231 and cannot get it to work myself, juggling the 4231 and improving my 4141 whilst trying to enjoy my own save outwidth is a bit too time consuming :p

I just know that the test we are running now is really hard, as the media prediction is 12th. There are many much stronger teams in the league than the test team. That is why I have my doubts.

Hey Mantorras77, could you upload ss of - or just write - how many goals Callamity's My Best tac... scored and conceded from corners? :)

Hi there. I've been watching this thread silently for quite some time now. I believe the setup of the new database is very good for testing reasons. Would it be easy for you to post results of tested tactics against different CA opponents? So that we'll know which ones are better for big clubs and which for underdogs?

Hi there. I've been watching this thread silently for quite some time now. I believe the setup of the new database is very good for testing reasons. Would it be easy for you to post results of tested tactics against different CA opponents? So that we'll know which ones are better for big clubs and which for underdogs?

When the next patch comes, I think Mantorras will supply much more information around each tactic tested. But since the next patch isn't very far away, it's just redundant work right now. There will also be some final tweaks to the testing database before we start testing in the next patch.

You read my mind! I'm planning to provide such info for the Final Patch testing. (H)

Back