Media want Rooney 'electrocuted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But where did I say that?

Because he was provoked doesn't excuse it obviously, and of course using sarcasm makes your side of the argument much more credible. o_O

Rooney is a scumbag imo, and for you to say he shouldn't get a ban for elbowing someone in the head is ludicrous.

If you elbowed someone in the street in the head, and a policeman didn't see it, does that mean you shouldn't be arrested?
Originally Posted by pistolped7

I never once said quoted you as saying he shouldn't have been sent off.

Yeah, thought so.

----------

Sorry about the messy quotes around that, but that's what you said. you highlighted 2 statements that didn't even relate to each other, one to do with the red card, and the other to do with the ban.

It should've been a red and a ban, but it wasn't, people need to get over it.

Media want Rooney 'electrocuted'

bit harsh that just for an incident in a footy match lol

actually it should a been a straight red,i was surprised he did that thought he'd calmed down abit,im sure he'll get punished by the fa in due course

i know this is off the subject but can someone please tell me how to start a thread on here!? everone is telling me where to go but the option just is not there and i dont know what is wrong... someone PLEASE help

Yeah, thought so.

----------

Sorry about the messy quotes around that, but that's what you said. you highlighted 2 statements that didn't even relate to each other, one to do with the red card, and the other to do with the ban.

It should've been a red and a ban, but it wasn't, people need to get over it.

I did it as red cards result in bans. I thought everyone would make the correlation, but obviously not lol..

But yeah as you said, everyone just needs to get over it. It happened and he wasn't punished when he should have been.

End of.

Yeah, thought so.

Err...that was an extended ban, not a sending off. Read properly, as CalemE5 said.

And even when the words are in context, it still shows that you don't hink he should be banned. Which is ridiculous. Rooney is a thug. If you can't see that, try taking off your red shades. ;)

Actually I think an appropriate punishment would be getting shot by Ashley Cole.

I dont think Rooney is a thug he is just really thick and struggles to do two things at the same time, he is a great player though but should be banned for 3-12 games.

As for DJ Campbell he is just a muppet wannabe gangster.

Err...that was an extended ban, not a sending off. Read properly, as CalemE5 said.

And even when the words are in context, it still shows that you don't hink he should be banned. Which is ridiculous. Rooney is a thug. If you can't see that, try taking off your red shades. ;)

I said already, he should be sent off and banned - but I don't think he's a thug!

Which part of that do you not understand! :$

I said already, he should be sent off and banned - but I don't think he's a thug!

Which part of that do you not understand! :$

But he is a thug! Which part of that don't you undertsand?!

Everyone notice the difference. The title implies they do, the article actually says thats what Alex Ferguson thinks will happen. He obviously doesn't realise the media's **** in Man Utd's *** (metaphorically if you're going to take offence) means they'll proclaim Wayne as 'in his best form ever' now hes scored once and that he did nothing wrong.

The media won't do **** because he's in a Man Utd shirt. Also with SAF pre-emptive striking the whole thing they double won't because they'll be thinking 'Im not doing what SAF predicts rararar'
It's on the backpage of every tabloid newspaper. It's been the main talking point on sky sports news, goals on sunday and MOTD. The media already have done ****.

It should have been a red card but the ref clearly saw it so it would be even more of a farce if they gave him a ban now. Their stance has always been if the referee saw it they can't change the punishment so why should it be any different for Rooney.

Obviously I have a tinted view but it's not worthy of a ban surely? A fine.. yes... but theres a difference between an elbow which caused a bruise where the player didn't even complain and for example when Joey Barton punched a player in the stomach. It would be interesting to see if James McCarthy had said or done anything to provoke him.

Status
Not open for further replies.