Media want Rooney 'electrocuted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney should of been sent off! The weirdest thing was that the ref blew for a foul but didnt punish Rooney with a card...So he obviously saw enough of what rooney did award a fee kick

Typical Ref for man u ;) ;)

XD Your argument is pathetic.

He elbowed him and attacked him, full stop. The severity doesn't matter, he attacked him and should be banned for 3-games minimum.

How is Messi a thug? That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this forum.

Zidane? Learn to read other people's posts properly. Arteta? Don't know what he did. Wilshere? Don't know what he did. Ronaldo is a scumbag, I've not seen him do anything thug-like myself.

I've already said he should be banned and red carded. Many times. I've just said he's not a thug.

If Rooney is a thug for this, Zidane should be on death row for his headbutt.
Messi has kicked out before, which according to you is pysically attacking someone. Thug.
Arteta with two footed tackles and stomps = thug then.
Wilshere for the same reason as Arteta = Thug.
Ronaldo has hit out before = thug.

Your argument that he elbowed him making him a thug is pathetic. It was heat of the moment. Is David Beckham a thug for kicking Diego Simeone UNPROVOKED!?

One incident so minor doesn't make someone a thug. It makes them hot headed and aggressive, but not a thug.

Barton is a thug. Lafferty is a thug. Bellamy to an extent is a thug. Rooney, is not a thug.

when i first read this thread i didn't believe it, has Alex Ferguson finally started speaking to the BBC again?

Before asking someone to read your posts, you should be knowing what someone is telling.

Zidane had a lot of temper problems, Even in Seria A he was sent off few times.
Arteta stamped on WBA player i think and was sent off.
Wilshere was sent off for the tackle. Going by your rule, all these players are thugs

And FFS it is not called attacking, Jeez. You make it sound as if Rooney dd a Barton there.

Arteta stamped on someone? Fair dos, that's a thug.
Wilshere sent off for a tackle? He's not a thug, just silly.
How does my rule mean they're all thugs?! That's ridiculous! Rooney elbowed a guy in the head! That doesn't make Wilshere a thug for a poor tackle! Jesus. :L

He elbowed him. He attacked him. Full stop.

There is no excuse for elbowing someone in the head. It's a very dangerous, stupid thing to do. It's thuggish behaviour.

So headbutting someone in the chest is ok?

Sounds like double standards...

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

How does my rule mean they're all thugs?! That's ridiculous! Rooney elbowed a guy in the head! That doesn't make Wilshere a thug for a poor tackle! Jesus. :L

So Rooney elbows someone, and is a thug?
Zidane headbutts someone, and just has temper problems?

Makes sense. Completely understand your logic now oO)

Zidane is a thug he headbuted Materazzi for pulling his shirt.

i think it was a little more than pulling his shirt,wasnt there a real nasty comment by materazzi about zidanes mother or something i forget what it was,some people can push you over the edge if things are heated already,i know its no excuse but footballers are human aswell like us

Before asking someone to read your posts, you should be knowing what someone is telling.

Zidane had a lot of temper problems, Even in Seria A he was sent off few times.
Arteta stamped on WBA player i think and was sent off.
Wilshere was sent off for the tackle. Going by your rule, all these players are thugs

And FFS it is not called attacking, Jeez. You make it sound as if Rooney dd a Barton there.

Rooney has, too, stomped on a player.

He has before swung an elbow at Faye.

I am not saying he is a thug, just pointing out it is not one incident, to the many posts saying it was.

I've already said he should be banned and red carded. Many times. I've just said he's not a thug.

If Rooney is a thug for this, Zidane should be on death row for his headbutt.
Messi has kicked out before, which according to you is pysically attacking someone. Thug.
Arteta with two footed tackles and stomps = thug then.
Wilshere for the same reason as Arteta = Thug.
Ronaldo has hit out before = thug.

Your argument that he elbowed him making him a thug is pathetic. It was heat of the moment. Is David Beckham a thug for kicking Diego Simeone UNPROVOKED!?

One incident so minor doesn't make someone a thug. It makes them hot headed and aggressive, but not a thug.

Barton is a thug. Lafferty is a thug. Bellamy to an extent is a thug. Rooney, is not a thug.

Messi has been provoked. It's human, he gets kicked around the park 24/7. He's human that way. Not a thug.
Arteta = thug. Yes, he is a thug.
Wilshere, if he has made deliberate two-footed tackles, then I would probs class a a bit of a thug.
Ronaldo kicking out is not the same as elbowing someone in the head.

How is it heat of the moment. HE ELBOWED HIM IN THE HEAD! How is that not thuggish?!

Rooney is a thug. Obviously you disagree, but that's my opinion and it stands.

Biased, double standards. When Wilshere dodid it, he was Silly. When Rooney did it, he is a Thug.

And even in the same post, you called Arteta a thug for stamping on someone but excluded Wilshere.

i think it was a little more than pulling his shirt,wasnt there a real nasty comment by materazzi about zidanes mother or something i forget what it was,some people can push you over the edge if things are heated already,i know its no excuse but footballers are human aswell like us

Yes, Materazzi pulled his shirt, Zidane said "you can have my shirt after the game", Materazzi said "I would rather have your sister". Zidane heatbuted him.

Biased, double standards. When Wilshere dodid it, he was Silly. When Rooney did it, he is a Thug.

And even in the same post, you called Arteta a thug for stamping on someone but excluded Wilshere.

What?! Biased?! That's it, you're clearly not reading properly. I don't support any English side. Wilshere did not go up and randomly elbow someone. Why can't you people understand this?!

Rooney has, too, stomped on a player.

He has before swung an elbow at Faye.

I am not saying he is a thug, just pointing out it is not one incident, to the many posts saying it was.

I asked you one question and you didn't bother replying.

Anyways you didnt say Rooney is a thug, so i guess the answer for it.

Messi has been provoked. It's human, he gets kicked around the park 24/7. He's human that way. Not a thug.
Arteta = thug. Yes, he is a thug.
Wilshere, if he has made deliberate two-footed tackles, then I would probs class a a bit of a thug.
Ronaldo kicking out is not the same as elbowing someone in the head.

How is it heat of the moment. HE ELBOWED HIM IN THE HEAD! How is that not thuggish?!

Rooney is a thug. Obviously you disagree, but that's my opinion and it stands.

He elbowed him in the head yes. But one incident doesn't class you as a thug. It means you've had a moment of madness. It's not like every season he has numerous incidents is it? He's had maybe 3 or 4 in his entire career, nearly 8 years. Hardly thuggish.

This is not worth fighting/arguing/debating whatever.

I wont give a **** anymore to what anyone thinks about Rooney.

He is not a thug. End Off..

I asked you one question and you didn't bother replying.

Anyways you didnt say Rooney is a thug, so i guess the answer for it.

What question did you ask me?

And I didn't say he isn't purely to not cause a stir up.

What?! Biased?! That's it, you're clearly not reading properly. I don't support any English side. Wilshere did not go up and randomly elbow someone. Why can't you people understand this?!

My point is you don't know it was random! How do you know that McCarthy didn't say something or do something to Rooney?

You don't. As you said, footballers are human they are prone to losing their tempers as well. It happens. It doesn't make you a thug!

He elbowed him in the head yes. But one incident doesn't class you as a thug. It means you've had a moment of madness. It's not like every season he has numerous incidents is it? He's had maybe 3 or 4 in his entire career, nearly 8 years. Hardly thuggish.

But although it's only one incident, it's a very big one. He intentionally elbowed him and tried to injure him in doing so, something a thug would do. Therefore, in my eyes, Rooney is a thug.

What question did you ask me?

And I didn't say he isn't purely to not cause a stir up.

Do you think Rooney as a Thug for one elbow or whatever reasons..

If so What do you think about Gerrard?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

But although it's only one incident, it's a very big one. He intentionally elbowed him and tried to injure him in doing so, something a thug would do. Therefore, in my eyes, Rooney is a thug.

Injure him? FFS get a grip.

Let's get something straight. Rooney is no Barton, and he's no Keane. Those people (their talents as footballers put aside) are and were thugs. Rooney is hotheaded and occasionally boils over, but he is not a thug.

It's not a very big one. He hardly touched him, McCarthy didn't even complain afterwards. He just carried on playing. If he had knocked him out fair enough, or even swelled up his eye then fair enough. But he didn't even mark the lad. It's hardly a major incident and it's overshadowed what was a great win for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.