Middelfart - let's not follow through

View attachment 87530

Middelfart win the First Division!
Many would have placed Middelfart up in the playoff places but they have surpassed those early season expectations. Another title win sees the club enjoy it's third piece of silverware in 4 years, with 2 of those being the First Division title.

This feat has not gone unnoticed as plaudits keep coming in for popular manager van der Westhuizen.
Former managers, staff members and players have been calling local radio shows to sing the praises that the young Englishmen has won the Division with what looks to be a very average squad.

View attachment 87529
The team of the season for Middelfart has been released and their Player of the Year was young loanee Alexander Molberg.

The success has been well received by the board who have approved further improvements to the club.

View attachment 87528

In addition to all the success the further accolade was added of two team of the season places being filled by Middelfart players. The formidable pairing of Molberg and Christoffer Ostergaard.
View attachment 87527

No doubt the summer will be busy for Middelfart as they look to make this stay in the Superliga more lengthy and successful spell.​

Wahey! Hopefully the club is financially more ready to compete in the top tier now?

Wahey! Hopefully the club is financially more ready to compete in the top tier now?

Yes mate, it looks ok! The board have doubled the wage budget to £25k a week so we can bring in some new players. We will see if it enough to get some more wins!

View attachment 87465

Middelfart revamp for life in Superliga

In recent weeks there has been a keen sense of intrigue around Middelfart. The team who has recently been promoted back to the top flight of Danish football, after a rather disappointing spell last time round.

Manager van der Westhuizen has stated that he is feeling more optimistic about their chances this time.

"It's not going to be easy, but with the backing from the board who are looking to push the club on, we now have better players, facilities and a bit more of a pull for new signings. With the right additions, I feel we can stabilise the club and who knows what can happen next season."

It seems like the young manager had already been planning for this the moment they dropped down to the First Division. In the coming weeks, Middelfart announced a handful of new signings and also released a couple.

Transfers in:
GK: Andreas Raahauge
MC/MR: Lucas Simonsen
DC: Emil Christensen
DL: Casper Hojer
DR: Carsten Lind
DR/MR: Joakim Maehle
View attachment 87464View attachment 87463
View attachment 87462View attachment 87461
View attachment 87460View attachment 87459
All 6 players have been brought in to strengthen the squad, all on permanent contracts apart from young Carsten Lind who joins on loan.

Transfers Out:
ST: Andre Riel
DL: Ba Loua

The main two players released were Riel and Loua. It has been no secret that Ba Loua has been on the chopping block for some time and his high wages have meant he did not get a new contract offer. On the other hand the rather surprising exclusion of Riel has upset some fans, as they thought he still has a part to play.

The season is nearly upon us, with these additions both fans and staff at Middelfart will hope that this time will be different.

View attachment 87444View attachment 1123339

The New Season
For some reason this feels different. There is a buzz and excitement like never before in the small town of Middelfart. I remember when I first arrived here, 4 years ago, it was so different then. Hardly anyone followed the club as religiously as some do now, there are more shops and pubs in the town. My favourite new place of these is the English pub, The Top Fart, in homage to my nationality and an obvious tip of the hat to our successful little club.

People are talking more about football and let me tell you the Danes do not mince their words when they see me.. I get told who to buy, sell and who to look at developing further. It truly is wonderful seeing how this community has fallen in love with the game and is supporting the team. We have already sold over 1300 season tickets for the new season, up by 900 from last year! Our movement is growing and like I said before, it feels different this time. I really believe we can stay up.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Viborg FF
View attachment 87443
First up we get an easy opener against fellow promoted team Viborg. We played them last year and had the better of them on both occasions if I remember rightly. Vaerum scored just before the half for our only goal and the eventual winner. We have already equalled the amount of wins we had in the top flight last time!

Danish Superliga: OB vs Middelfart
View attachment 87442
We take the short trip across to Odense to play our former parent club. This has turned into a bit of a grudge match for me over the years. I want us to be the biggest club in the area, not these selfish bastards. We went there with a stubborn mentality, we will not be beaten. All our hard work paid off as we got the breakthrough via a corner and new boy Emil Christensen. We then went to the car park and parked the bus on the field. Boring, but very effective. We now have double our wins tally in the Superliga!

In other news and a great indicator of the progress we are making as a club is the addition of a top quality scout. We signed the former Tottenham, Ajax, Fulham employee as our scout. He is Martin Jol's brother! His main recommendation was this guy:
View attachment 87439
It has been a long time since we actually replaced Salami and this is the guy. He is by some way our most gifted player and has age on his side. Hopefully he will be our powerhouse!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs FC Midtjylland
View attachment 87436
ARRGHHH!! So **** close! We started off with the best team goal I have seen our guys produce. A back heel from Andersen to Vaerum who plays it out wide, a whipped cross into Raben, another back heel and MUNKSGAAARRRDD!! The little club that could is in the lead!! We set up defensively and only managed to keep them out for 16 minutes. We started to fight back but Onuachu decided to score an early goal of the season contender as he slams a half volley in from 30 yards. Desperately unlucky!

Monthly Review:
A fantastic month sees us lie in 4th place! It obviously won't last but we have taken so much confidence from our 2 victories I feel really upbeat about our chances to get a few more and maybe, just maybe, stay up.
View attachment 87432

Player of the Month: It is not often you see a player come in and settle quickly whilst making such a contribution. Emil Christensen has done just that, he has 2 clean sheets from 3 games and even scored the winner. Not a bad start to his Middelfart career.​

View attachment 87334View attachment 1123461

August
Life has started pretty sweetly for our second spell in the Superliga. The morale is high amongst the team and I feel that despite a few tough games, we can upset some people!

Danish Superliga: FC Nordsjelland vs Middelfart
View attachment 87333
A very unfortunate game where the scoreline doesn't reflect how well we played. We came close with a few decent chances but our mistakes cost us. Molberg scored an own goal and with us pushing forward we got hit on the counter for them to make it 2.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Hobro IK
View attachment 87332
Now there are some teams I remember better than others and Hobro are a team that I have been waiting to beat. An absolute thriller of a game ensued as we opened a 2 goal lead within the first 10 minutes. They eventually got back into it but our new midfield dynamo scored our third to put the game to bed!

Danish Superliga: AGF vs Middelfart
View attachment 87331
We look to take our winning form on the road with us against the tough AGF. New signing Maehle opened his account three minutes into play. We then got lucky by getting an deflection from a Maehle cross. Another 3 points and this is looking really good!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Esbjerg FB
View attachment 87330
Unbelievable. This is getting silly. We are doing so, so well. Radza saved a penalty and from then on we battered them. 3-0 gets us yet another victory!

Our fine form over this last couple of weeks and we get 7 players in the Team of the Week!
View attachment 87329

Danish Superliga: Brondby vs Middelfart
View attachment 87328
The toughest game of the month saw us fall to another defeat. 2-0 at half time is how it stayed and the guys looked a bit tired really. We have a cup game in two days against Avarta from the Second Division so I will rest the first teamers where possible.

Monthly Review: Another very good month! Our points collection sees us move up to 4th. We were in first place for a very brief moment! The great news is we already are half way to our 30 point survival tally!
View attachment 87327

Player of the Month: The stand out performer amongst many was our man in-between the sticks, Casper Radza. He has really stepped up with a couple of clean sheets and a penalty save!

UP. THE. FARTS!!​

View attachment 87291View attachment 1123513

September

As months go, this one is going to be very tough, with a home fixture against reigning champions FC Copenhagen!
I honestly can not believe how well we are doing and I really believe that we have built something special here, I just hope we get the results the team so richly deserve.

Danish Cup Round Two: Avarta vs Middelfart
View attachment 87290
First up we need to put a shift in against Division Two side Avarta. On a cold and wet night, we have a job to do. It took longer than expected for the 'B' team to get the breakthrough but we did and thanks to Nzoko we are through to the next round.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs FC Copenhagen
View attachment 87289
This was the big one. We have not even had a sniff against them previously but I have told you guys, this year feels different. A penalty was given and old reliable Vaerum slotted it in the bottom right corner. We then proceeded to be defensive before going to full on Contain from the 80th minute. We only went and ******* won against Copenhagen!!! 3 massive, massive points and we have beaten the unbeatable!

Danish Superliga: AAB vs Middelfart
View attachment 87287
And just like that we are back down to earth with a thump. I won't blow smoke up our *** but we did play well, just not well enough.

Danish Superliga: Sonderjyske vs Middelfart
View attachment 87286
Wow. What a rollercoaster this month has been already, this game was amazing for our attacking outfit. 5 goals in the first half saw us take the points here. Interestingly enough Rudy Gestede has made the move this summer to Denmark, I guess things must not have worked out in England. Anyway, today was all about Nzoko who got a hat trick!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Randers FC
View attachment 87285
We have taken the league by storm. Even Randers who are in second position in the league have stumbled at the Fortress we have built at home. We have drafted in Kevin Vermeulen on a free and the Dutchman has scored on his debut! He offers a nice back up for Vaerum and should be a good piece of business. Munksgaard is hitting his stride as well and scores his 5th of the season if I am not mistaken. We defended so well and because of that we get all 3 points.

Monthly Review: After spending the night in the local police station for streaking down the main street of Middelfart drunk and naked, I have come to my senses and reflect positively on the last month. An incredible result against Copenhagen, Randers and the formidable 5 we scored in the other game we were looking like world beaters.
Our progress sees us go into the top 3! Only 6 points from the 30 points we set ourselves!

View attachment 87284

Player of the Month: No other player shone brighter than our young loanee striker from Holland. Leon Nzoko was on a mission this month and I hope he can carry this on for the rest of the season!​

View attachment 87213View attachment 1123584

October
We have had a super September, can we now get an Optimal October or will it just be an OK October?

Danish Superliga: Lyngby vs Middelfart
View attachment 87212
A boring 0-0. The only positives to take are the fact that we have now ended their winning run over us.

Danish Superliga: Viborg FF vs Middelfart
View attachment 87211
Up against Viborg who got promoted along with us last season. We have won the home leg and now we can add the away win to the list. Christensen scores from a corner to settle our nerves! We also came up against Thomas Madsen, our former wonderkid who is on loan at Viborg from Copenhagen.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs OB
View attachment 87210
What a second half! We went behind but instantly responded through Raben! The bad news was a quite bad injury to Nzoko who is set for 7 weeks on the sideline.

Danish Cup Third Round: Rishoj vs Middelfart
View attachment 87209
Yes lads! We get back to business in the cup with an expected win. Vaerum gets a double and Sorensen chips in too!

Monthly Review: In the build up we were hoping for an Optimal October. It turned out as good as that. Undefeated. 5 points from 3 games in the league and through to the next round of the cup.

Player of the Month: These get tougher every month with players being so competitive. Casper Hojer has been phenomenal at left back. He has kept one of highest earners, Jul Nielsen, out of the team with his top notch defensive work and devastating crosses.

UP. THE. FARTS.​

View attachment 87208View attachment 1123590

November
Will we have a Naughty November? Let's find out!

Danish Superliga: FC Midtjylland vs Middelfart
View attachment 87207
Oh ok! We looked like we maybe snuck a cheeky away win here but Faour had different ideas. Still a draw away from home against a big team like Midtjylland!

In a really interesting development of events, I have never experienced on Football Manager, we have elections of a new Chairman coming up. Current Chairman Claus Hansen is stepping down and not standing for re-election.
View attachment 87206

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs FC Nordsjaelland
View attachment 87205
Ah ****! We concede in the first minute, not able to pull it back. We tried but they were too resolute. Ah well!

Danish Superliga: Hobro IK vs Middelfart
View attachment 87204
Well that didn't go to plan. Our biggest defeat so far. We were off the pace in all sectors and our wonderkid Andersen was the only shining light. We are missing the injured Nzoko, and the goals have dried up.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AGF
View attachment 87203
End of the month and it has not gone to plan. We needed a win and it was delivered! Casper Vaerum gets us going before Awesome Andersen nets another. Jul Nielsen scored a wicked free kick and we get 3 goals and 3 points.

Monthly Review: It didn't go very well but at least we won some points.

Player of the Month: Has to be wonderkid Andersen. He has stepped into the boots left by Madsen and really is progressing well.

UP. THE. FARTS!​

View attachment 87197View attachment 1123602

Dazzling December?

Few could imagine that Middelfart and Randers have been doing so well this year. There have been many underperforming teams this season and the underdogs have pounced. With this being said, our form has slowed somewhat of late and I can feel the mood around camp is a bit low. We need to start scoring goals, but even still it is not long until the winter break so we can catch up a bit in terms of injuries etc. We only have 3 games to go until the break so lets do this!

Danish Superliga: Esbjerg vs Middelfart
View attachment 87196
Bad news, we were down and out before the 15 minute mark. Good news, Leon Nzoko is back and scoring again.

Danish Superliga: FC Copenhagen vs Middelfart
View attachment 87195
Copenhagen will not have enjoyed the fact that we beat them last time and were out for revenge. We were again 2-0 within 15 minutes. Molberg gave us a glimpse of hope by scoring a header from a free kick. Their quality was overwhelming though and we struggled to threaten anything more really.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Brondby
View attachment 87194
Wow, I did not actually realise how tough these fixtures were this month. We are up against what are in my eyes the second biggest team in Denmark. Leon Nzoko has stepped up his claim to beat Joakim Andersen as our player of the season as he scores yet again. We had the lead for a whole 6 minutes before Holst grabs them a point.

Monthly Review:
Almost a Dreadful December but we manage 1 point before the winter break. I think the lads were far too cold to concentrate. We just need the time off to regroup and prepare for the run in. In terms of the season, I have a feeling that we are definitely not going to be relegated. Unless something horrendous happens now.

Player of the Month: In the short month where we only managed 3 games, the only player to stand out was Nzoko again. He has really surprised me as I thought he would just be back up for Raben and Vaerum. He had other ideas and is now our leading goal scorer for the season.

UP. THE. FARTS.​

Last edited:
Just read through the whole story, really good work and somehow it took me until page 7 to realise the club name was middelfart not middlefart.

Looks like the superliga season is going far better than the last one

Just read through the whole story, really good work and somehow it took me until page 7 to realise the club name was middelfart not middlefart.

Looks like the superliga season is going far better than the last one

It happens mate! Some people still think it's a made up place. This season is going miles better, I think it is massively down to the club being more established.

View attachment 87134

What have they put in the water in Middelfart?

The middle of winter is here and we pause to reflect on the Superliga season so far. The stand out story by far is the success of promoted Middelfart. The tiny team, in comparison with other clubs in the league, is flying high in the league considering they were meant to be battling against relegation. Middelfart even found themselves momentarily at the top of the league at one stage. Their form has taken a bit of a downturn leading up to the summer months, but they are still flying high.

A top half finish will no doubt be an incredible achievement and the plaudits keep flying in for manager van der Westhuizen. He has recently completed Continental B Licence and will look to move onto the next course soon.

View attachment 87133

In other news around the club, a new Chairman has been elected. Ole Andresen takes over from Claus Hansen who chose not to stand for re-election.
View attachment 87132

We have gained access to a message from the new Chairman to his manager and it seems like there will be no further disturbance or large scale changes.
View attachment 87131

In the meantime, we are also told that Middelfart have pushed some more cash towards the coffers so that they can avoid relegation. Whatever they are feeding them in Middelfart, they need to bottle it and sell it. It could mean they will double up their income streams.
View attachment 87129

View attachment 87066View attachment 1123747

March Madness?
The winter is over and Denmark has awoken excited for the return of the Superliga! Middelfart will hope to continue their form from earlier this season. If we grab a few more wins, we may finish in the top 6 and I believe that means we are guaranteed safety!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AAB
View attachment 87063
A tough start to the post winter period as Fetfatzidis scores against us again. We never really looked like scoring.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Sonderjyske
View attachment 87062
Started well with new loanee Hjort getting us underway. They equalised and then big Rudy Gestede scored the winner. We then went about collecting cards instead of points.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Lyngby
View attachment 87061
Another home game and probably the least entertaining. Least we get a point.

Danish Cup 4th Round: Middelfart vs Sonderjyske
View attachment 87055
We play Sonderjyske yet again but this time it's for the next round of the Cup. Peter Jul Nielsen started at left attacking midfielder. He bagged two in quick concession and Ostergaard added one from the corner. Big Rudy Gestede scored again for them but we are through to the Quarters!

Danish Superliga: Randers FC vs Middelfart
View attachment 87053
We go away to face high flying Randers. They struck first through George and it took an absolute thunderbolt which ended up getting us 1 point and also voted goal of the month!

Monthly Review: It took us a while to get warm but once we did it mattered. Through to the next round of the Cup and we are also in 6th place in the league so we advance to the Champions phase as opposed to the Relegation phase we were a part of last time.

Player of the Month: This was tough, not because of being spoiled for choice but more because the performances have been quite average. We will give this month's award to Molberg due to him stepping up as Captain when Vaerum was resting.​

Never been so pleased to be lured in by a fart joke! Great story man and BEST TITLE EVER!!!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to more!

View attachment 86897View attachment 1123933
Awesome April?
Things have gone spectacularly well this season and we are playing for pride now to see just how high we can finish.
Can we grab a few more priceless wins to secure more money for next season. We also have one eye on the cup as we have a chance to get to the final!

Danish Superliga: Randers FC vs Middelfart
View attachment 86896
A maniacal 35 away fans travelled with us to the strong favourites Randers. We spoiled their day by playing out our skins and Vermeulen and Nzoko combined for a Dutch Double. 3 more points and I believe we leapfrog Brondby to go 5th!

Danish Cup Quarter final: Middelfart vs Hobro IK
View attachment 86895
Talk about a nail biter! We were so resolute and even had a few chances to win the game. Radza was an absolute giant as he saved a penalty in the first half of extra time. He then went on to save our skins in the shootout as we move on to the Semis!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Brondby
View attachment 86894
Up against the sleeping giants of Danish football. They have been off the pace of Copenhagen for years now and will soon make a resurgence I am sure. In the meantime, we decided to kick them in the balls by stealing 3 points through a lucky Munksgaard goal to win!

Danish Superliga: AGF vs Middelfart
View attachment 86893
Not much to say really. I think the congestion of fixtures does not help but we managed to stand strong for another valuable point from home.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AAB
View attachment 86892
April has been hectic but it is hard fought wins like this that make it all worthwhile. Molberg scores a late header from a corner to get us all 3 points. There is not a chance we can catch the top 4 really but we look good for 5th.

Danish Superliga: Copenhagen vs Middelfart
View attachment 86891
It is these games that show how far we are from topping this league. We lost 2-0 against 10 men. We need a lot more quality in depth next season, but I am even more determined to dethrone Copenhagen.

Danish Cup Semi Final: FC Nordsjaelland vs Middelfart
View attachment 86890
64 Middelfartian ultras or otherwise know, Ultra-farts, travelled to the big time Nordsjaelland. Casper Hojer delivered a trade mark free kick to put Middelfart ahead and Raben added to the party after half time. We contained, defended and generally stood in front of the goal for the remainder and only conceded one goal. LETS GOOO!!!! We are through to the final!!

Monthly Review: April turned out to be pretty awesome indeed! We got through to a final and remained undefeated for the last month. In other expected news, Copenhagen hang onto their title and make it 6 years in a row. I really want to beat them and would be so happy to retire after winning the league with lil' ol' Middelfart!
View attachment 86889

Player of the Month: The man inbetween the sticks has near enough single handedly got us to the final of the Danish Cup. On top of that, Casper Radza has kept out some thunderous shots this month. He really is stepping up to the elite level of the Danish Superliga. Not bad for a guy who was playing Divison Two 4 years ago.​

View attachment 86884View attachment 1123948

Marvellous May?
It takes a special team chemistry to achieve what we have so far but we are as ambitious as we are determined. The Danish Cup Final is coming up and we also have the rest of the season to compete in. Let's get to it!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Randers FC:

View attachment 86883
A lucky escape to be honest, we were trailing and if it wasn't for a red card we would have probably lost. We got a penalty shout and Hjort pitched in for the leveller.

Danish Superliga: Brondby vs Middelfart
View attachment 86882
With one eye on the cup final we fielded a weakened team and we nearly gave them a run for their money. We clawed one back but it was too late.

Danish Cup Final Special

Welcome to one and all to this very special presentation of the Danish Cup Final, the first one ever that Middelfart have been involved in. They are clear underdogs in this contest against Copenhagen but Middelfart had beaten the Danish Champions this season. Can they do it again?
View attachment 86881

Here we go sports fans, the time has come. We have finished with the opening ceremony and all the build up is complete. We are now ready for the kick off!

5 Minutes: The opening few minutes have been all about settling the nerves. Both teams have now gone into a comfortable control as they share possession.
11 Minutes: Middelfart gain possession in midfield and play the ball out wide to Munksgaard who cuts in from the left, onto his right foot, shoots! GOOOALLLLL!!!! THEY ARE AHEAD! The underdogs have taken the lead! What a goal and the celebrations have started!
44 Minutes: The majority of this half has been Middelfart defending, who can blame them. If they hold out this will be the most memorable final for years!
56 Minutes: CHANCE! Djurdjevic is through one on one and it takes a strong hand from Radza to save it!
90 Minutes: Time is running out here, Middelfart have the lead and look good for it. Copenhagen in possession now, out on the right wing, a cross into the box and Djurdjevic is free! GOOOALLL!!! Copenhagen equalise right at the depth! This game is going to extra time!
Full time: 1-1. What will extra time bring!

Into extra time we go, Middelfart have expanded their game a bit and are looking to break on the counter.
105 Minutes: Halftime here during extra time, brave Middelfart are proving everyone wrong and look to be taking this to penalties.
119 Minutes: It has been really quiet as both teams look set for penalties. A corner here for Copenhagen. The ball is bouncing loose and its falls to DJURDJEVIC!!! He has done it yet again! Two late goals from the big man see Copenhagen surely win the cup!
120 Minutes: It's all over here, the fairytale ending is done. Middelfart tried and gave it a shot but in the end Djurdjevic saved the day for Copenhagen.
View attachment 86880
So ******* close. I was sure we would beat them on penalties. Ah well, we go again next season!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AGF
View attachment 86879
Back to the league with 3 games left. We beat AGF here to go 4th!

Danish Superliga: Middelffart vs Copenhagen
View attachment 86878
******* sick of these.

Danish Superliga: AAB vs Middelfart
View attachment 86877
Our final regular game in the season sees us lose and drop to 5th. We now get to enter the playoffs for the European competitions though!

Monthly Review: Was ok I suppose. Just majorly ****** off from the Final though.

Player of the Month: The whole team was ace, couldn't single someone out.

View attachment 86871View attachment 1123964

Jubilant June?
One game. That's all we have left for this magnificent season. We were written off at the start. Judged to be unfit to remain in the league, we have battled against the odds and have put ourselves within contention of playing European football for the first time in the club's history. Regardless of this next game, the achievements of this season have been fantastic.

Danish Superliga Euro Places Playoff: Middelfart vs FC Nordsjaelland
View attachment 86870
For once we catch a break in extra time. Emil Christensen gave us the lead from a corner. I thought it was back to our usual luck when they scored before full time. We managed to score again through Collins Tanor who has been a little off after his long injury lay off. We win! I don't know what that means for next season but it should be good!

End of Season Review: Well as we mentioned before, this has been an incredible season. Finishing 5th in the league and runners up in the League Cup. Not too shabby at all lads.
Molberg claims the Player of the season yet again and we will definitely look at bringing him in on a permanent basis.
View attachment 86869
Speaking of permanent moves, the board has given us even more to stabilise the club. A handy doubling of our wabe budget and over half a million to spend. We can look to buy again this summer.
View attachment 86868

In addition to this, we have had some great news in terms of our facilities. The board have agreed to upgrade the training facilities and we look forward to getting this club onto the map.

Bring on next season, I can not wait to see what we can do with this great little club! UP. THE. FARTS!!​

View attachment 1124000
Middelfart stun Denmark
What a year for Middelfart. Plaudits keep coming in for their manager van der Westhuizen who has taken the club from strength to strength and seen this last season secure Middelfart's highest ever finish.

The club also set a new record by reaching their first ever Danish Cup final only to narrowly and cruelly lose to Danish powerhouse Copenhagen in extra time.

The dust has hardly settled at Middelfart and the preparation for the new season has already begun.

View attachment 86839

Transfers In:
In what seems to be quite the catch, Middelfart have claimed a real bargain by signing Mads Dohr Thychosen. For a rumoured £130k fee the young Dane comes highly recommended for his versatility and all round footballing ability. FC Midtjylland fans are angry that they have lost out on such a promising player as well as coming to terms with their shock relegation to the First Division.
View attachment 86840

Viktor Anker has also signed for Middelfart. The goalkeeper joins on a free as he has been without a club for some time. With 6 u21 cups for Denmark there is talent there, although it is expected that he will play second choice to the formidable Casper Radza.
View attachment 86838

Many claimed that the ***** in the armour of Middelfart was their lack of depth in Midfield. The signing of Alexander Tved Hansen will sort that out. To add to a promising midfield, the Dane has all the capabilities to challenge for a first team place. Another bargain for the club.
View attachment 86837

Anes Travljanin joins the club on a free. He is an exciting winger with an eye for a cross and pace to burn.
View attachment 86836

In addition to the transfers, the board has approved improvements to the youth facilities. With such substantial investment we could be seeing a higher quality of youth players coming through the ranks at Middelfart.
View attachment 86835