Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant play this game anymore with this random ME... How can I possibly enjoy the game when i'm shooting like 20 times and aint scoring a single goal ad my opponents shoots 3 times and scores 4???? For **** sake...

Hello at all my friends!

I've 2 questions...

First, this tactics works well with the small teams? Like Lincoln City or Paris FC.

Beceause, I make a career with Paris FC and, after 10 matchs, it's disappointing... I win 2 matchs only... I've lost 6 matchs... On the previous opus I use always the Might and Magic tactic.

I use the Might and Magic™ FM13 (BETA V.1).

Second, wath is the differences between both the Might and Magic V1 and the V2?

Thanks at all! ^^ ( And sorry for my medium englis... = S )

Hey Raikan :)

This tactic works AMAZINGLY at home, but not so good away, so I usually set it to "counter" and "rigid" on away games. They've been working pretty well but I was just wondering if you have any suggestions for away games. Thanks! :D

hey mate,

yeah it is tough so far with the game.. I am quite certain as soon as the patch is released at the end of the month the tactics will start to work a lot better :)

set to fluid and defensive and use the same shouts ;)

Hello at all my friends!

I've 2 questions...

First, this tactics works well with the small teams? Like Lincoln City or Paris FC.

Beceause, I make a career with Paris FC and, after 10 matchs, it's disappointing... I win 2 matchs only... I've lost 6 matchs... On the previous opus I use always the Might and Magic tactic.

I use the Might and Magic™ FM13 (BETA V.1).

Second, wath is the differences between both the Might and Magic V1 and the V2?

Thanks at all! ^^ ( And sorry for my medium englis... = S )

hey bud, one tactic does not win you everything anymore.. you have to change things up, physically manage your squad etc..

the ME is a bit to blame as well so don't stress too much

Pretty good tactic, i noticed a difference in the offensive play right away.

One question though, should i do anything else apart from switching to counter when holding onto a lead or playing big teams?

Pretty good tactic, i noticed a difference in the offensive play right away.

One question though, should i do anything else apart from switching to counter when holding onto a lead or playing big teams?

set to defensive :)

cheers mate, glad its going ok so far!

Hi Raikan!
Just starting a new save with your 4-2-2-2 deep. And there are some questions that crossed my mind.

at first: On the Prt. screen from the juve picture on the first page you hav a DLF in the game the STL is CF? Should i just correct it to DLF or should it be a complete one?

second question:
What kind of shouts you use? Was it retain poss and wark ball into box only?

thanks!

Hi Raikan!
Just starting a new save with your 4-2-2-2 deep. And there are some questions that crossed my mind.

at first: On the Prt. screen from the juve picture on the first page you hav a DLF in the game the STL is CF? Should i just correct it to DLF or should it be a complete one?

second question:
What kind of shouts you use? Was it retain poss and wark ball into box only?

thanks!

there have been a few changes I have made, so just see what works best for your team mate :)

Touchline Shouts:

• [*=center]Work ball into box
    [*=center]Pass into space

Well, as I said, here's my update, since my season ended^^.

Well, this season was better than the first one...

I went to the 1/8 finals against PSG but i lost 4-1 (cumulate), which is not bad since i'm playing with Standard Liege in Belgium.

I managed to win against united in the group phase and placed 2 second it this same group.

I won the Belgian First Division so this is not bad. The tactic is working great for me, especially at home.

STILL, the ME is sooooo ****** up that i'm getting ****** of realy fast.

set to defensive :)

cheers mate, glad its going ok so far!

Okay, thanks

Yeah, the offensive play looks more realistic (One-touch through balls, heel-flicks etc) and entertaining than in my own tactic to say the least..

Defense is still awful though because of the ME.

Hopefully there will be a patch this week

I have a question. Why is the DLP on def en the BWM on support?

Isn't it more logical to put the DLP on support? I have for example aaron ramsey as DLP in a 4-2-3-1 but i'm unsure if i can use him in M&M.

hi i have a little question does this tactic works with teh fm 2013 patch 13.2?

I had to tweak a few settings but seen to be getting positive results now. I was sacked after 30 or so games at tottenham in my first season being 9th in the league. Whereas in my second season, (add new manager, but same game) with a better team, got a steal with Falcao for £26m and destro on a free, is scoring a hat load of goals.

I read loads of comments about the tactic being quite attacking, so I tried to sure things up by setting style as balanced and strategy as counter and now don't change this at all. At first I was using this style against the harder teams and getting good results, but would go more attacking against weaker teams and lose.

I had a good preseason and even beat fc lorient 9-0 in the europa league qualifying game. Then the season started and lost 5-1 to arsenal, 1-0 to Ekranas in europa league, 3-1 to southampton, 2-1 to brighton, drew with blackpool 1-1, lost 4-1 to man city and drew 0-0 with everton. After switching to the more defensive formation but same positions, I have won 10 in the last 11 games, even beating chelsea and man united.

Either the more defensive formation is helping me out, or a patch has been released changing the match engine.

Oh and I am lazy so am playing the classic version with instant result switched on.

I am using this tactic with Wolves and didn't change a thing and started very well (11 win in my first 13 games) but recently I have been shocking! (1 win in 10 with 6 of those being losses!) I don't know what has suddenly changed but I'm in 5th and 7 points off first. Anything you would reccommend mate?

Also I hear all this talk with 'new patches' etc... what does that mean? I got the disk version of the game so will I need to do anything to get the 'latest patches'?

I have a question. Why is the DLP on def en the BWM on support?

Isn't it more logical to put the DLP on support? I have for example aaron ramsey as DLP in a 4-2-3-1 but i'm unsure if i can use him in M&M.

because the DLP will drop deeper into the pocket and has direct passing with high freedom to pick out passes

the BWM is on support as he helps to screen the DLP and provide protection while also offering a bit further up the field..

you can change the role to AP - attack if you want mate, its not really going to change anything at all! all the settings have been manually set by me!

I am using this tactic with Wolves and didn't change a thing and started very well (11 win in my first 13 games) but recently I have been shocking! (1 win in 10 with 6 of those being losses!) I don't know what has suddenly changed but I'm in 5th and 7 points off first. Anything you would reccommend mate?

Also I hear all this talk with 'new patches' etc... what does that mean? I got the disk version of the game so will I need to do anything to get the 'latest patches'?

hey bud,

that is fantastic mate :) well done, but please, please read this: (I wrote this out yesterday to a guy complaining about losing every game no matter who he played with, this applies to this 100%)

FM13 is much more realistic than Fm12, you cannot just buy the best 11 players and use the same tactic for years and years and expect to win, you actually have to manage your squad, chat to them, praise them, **** them out when they don't perform, watch the games, counter their threats and exploit their weaknesses!

take the time, get into the save and manage like a real manager, attend press conferences, play mind games with opponents and mind games with their defenders and main threats..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back