Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CBA playing this game anymore with this messed up me... Ur tactic fits perfectly to my team and I improved my team with 5 transfers that are way better than my players (fmscout told me).

Even tho, im getting ****** by random teams... is there anything i can do?

Hey guys this could be a really stupid question but what is this "ME" that is messing the game up and when is it going to get fixed?

Hey guys this could be a really stupid question but what is this "ME" that is messing the game up and when is it going to get fixed?

ME = Match Engine, its the AI/programming of the actual match

F**K I can't wait that long, I drew 2-2 against qpr being united I had 25 shots and they had 3!

thats up to you mate :)

haha, you Raikan (K)
But seriously: is it better to go with DM's or MC's for Bayern? Or DM's away / MC's home?
Even more importantly: what about my strikers - as you know, they all are basically big and strong players. Can I customize them to your set-up or need to bring someone new? (who f.e.?)

Last edited:
haha, you Raikan (K)
But seriously: is it better to go with DM's or MC's for Bayern? Or DM's away / MC's home?
Even more importantly: what about my strikers - as you know, they all are basically big and strong players. Can I customize them to your set-up or need to bring someone new? (who f.e.?)

hahhaaha ;) I needed more info from your first post mate.. thanks for the reply :)

I would play deeper DM ones, use Javi! I would drop the STL to AMC and play Muller there (make sure to take of switching)

customize mate, I say it all the time! you have to make little changes to fit your team,

good luck

hahhaaha ;) I needed more info from your first post mate.. thanks for the reply :)

I would play deeper DM ones, use Javi! I would drop the STL to AMC and play Muller there (make sure to take of switching)

customize mate, I say it all the time! you have to make little changes to fit your team,

good luck

Thx, Müller as Adv PM maybe? Or...? Support / attack?

I simply changed philosophy from fluid to rigid and next ten matches I was unbeaten with Inter playing very well and keeping possession very high. What do you think of that?

Hi Raikan,

i started playing with your tactics (and little tweaks in them) in FM 2012 and i was really satisfied. They were great and i was able to somehow fit my players to your tactics or get another players to fit the role.

I am playing for "lower" league teams like Brno or Zilina. Right now i was trying to play as Zilina - in European league it goes as expected (big defeats against power houses like Marseille (against me it is powerhouse) and suprisingly good results against slightly better teams (Metalist, Nefichimik etc). But my problem is league - i am not able to win with bigger margin then 1 goal. I am losing lead in last minutes or it is even turned around - i should be one of the top contenders for title and i am struggling at 6-7 place (out of 12)

I changed marking as you adviced, i changed covering defender to defend (because i dont have anyone that good to make it cover), i managed to get good defensive DM/MC, my wingers are not that fast, but somehow solid. In attack i use Ceesay+ Guima/Pich (if i dont need Pich as winger i use him as poacher)

I am really desperate and i dont know what to do - i just need something to happen and i am not able to tweak the tactics so i use my team potencial better - i feel that even i change something - nothing really happens. Can you help me? I might send you saves if you want

Hi Raikan
Will you be doing another tactic like the Raikans007s tweaked version fusstudios 433DM?? I found this tactic very good in fm12

I simply changed philosophy from fluid to rigid and next ten matches I was unbeaten with Inter playing very well and keeping possession very high. What do you think of that?

very nice mate :) I have dropped down to balanced and rigid before and it does still work :) nice job! post a few SS if you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back