Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ey Raikan! starting a man united save and gonna use this tactic, offcourse! Start of with buying fellaini since we lack BWM and he is perfect! I`ll give update as i go.

One problem would be how to play Rvp, Rooney and Kagawa at the same time, any advise on this? Also i find that rafael is extremely weak in the FB position, change it too WB using same instructions? Also, have you found a way to set a strong defence? The oposition strikers just run through it like nothing...

cheers!

awesome mate :) hows it going so far?

play Kagawa as a winger :) ask him to cut inside

Rafael is weak at the start and I always suggest buying in someone better in my Utd Guide (will be released this week)

its the game mate.. its not the tactic.. hopefully the bugs will be sorted out ASAP

just got a 1-1 draw with fiorintina as wimbeldon (im in championship now) using this i would of won only i got 2 injuries to key players-_- i had to adjust it a little here and there to suit my players but overall its working great!!

great stuff mate :) glad it is working well so far!

all the best, keep me posted

How do you suggest I line up with Liverpool using this formation?

..................Suarez.....Borini................
Downing...Gerrard.....Lucas.....Assaidi
Enrique.....Agger.....Skrtel.....Johnson
...........................Reina.......................

Will this work? How do I fit Sahin and Allen in? I may also have Callejon arriving.

thats pretty much spot on mate :)

Sahin can rotate with Gerrard and Allen with Lucas

Hi would like to provide some feedback for your consideration using this tactic.

So far very please attacking wise other the fact Rooney doesn't seem to score or be effective enough in the DLF position. Not consistency in scoring and providing goals at all. 15 games in ... score 4 goals 3 assist with average match rating 7.00

However I seem to have a major problem in defense as it's very leaky. Almost conceaded 2 goals every match even after following instructions on page 1. I tried tweaking the defensive line etc on my own but to no avail.

Alot of goals conceaded from open play and another which I'm not sure whether it's a ME bug but what happens is the defender just watches the striker run through him with no attempt to tackle to score a goal. It's very annoying.

I understand that the tactic is still in beta but here are some of things that I noted.

When would the full version of this tactic be released? I hope things are going fine :D

Also out of topic but would you be doing a Amazing tactic you used on yours spurs save for FM12? Because I rate it very highly in FM12 and I feel that it's better then Might and Magic FM12. I also prefer the lower defensive line in that tactic.

its the ME mate.. not the tactic... hoping the patches coming out soon will make it even better!

yes I will mate :)

I've got the same problem with the leaky defence, My defenders just stand still and watch the attackers. I think it's ME bug though. As my team are 100% familiar with the tactic.

I've all so seen my defenders switching off when it starts rolling to the keeper only for the attacker to carry on a beat the keeper to the ball and score.

as mentioned above mate, its the ME.. sorry..

This started off very well as I said, but now I'm losing by three or four every game?!

its the ME, its really unpredictable at most times mate.. try play a more controlled/defensive approach and see how it goes..

I tried playing on counter and switching the STL to an AM Playmaker set to attack, that conceded even more, also I tend to score more with a right footed left winger and a left footed right winger and telling them to cut inside :)

Do you think I should stick to this tactic or use your attacking possession tactic?

I don't know to be honest mate.. the game is so flawed and buggy..

this seems to be working well for mostly everyone.. I would honestly just mess around with the game and not start anything seriously until the patch comes out..

How to get the DLP with the poacher without switching to score more goals?

Ill try it Raikan. However are you planning on making any 4-2-3-1s for FM 2013?

I hope you will create 4-2-3-1 and/or 4-3-2-1 as soon as possible.

I really enjoyed in your tactics!

Cheers!

Might and Magic™ Fm13 v2
(download link is in the OP above for both tactics, they are zipped using Winrar so you need to extract both tactics)

After playing Fm13 properly for a while and checking certain things in the ME and seeing how certain settings affect certain things I made a few changes to the original tactic above! Last year's version had a home and away tactic and a lot of people, especially with smaller teams got better results with the away tactic which was the whole point..

This tactic version should and hopefully will provide the same as well as using it when playing at home with bigger teams etc.. Just try them both out and see that works best for when! Just set this to counter if playing away from home or even at home against bigger opposition!

Formation & Instructions:

As you can see I have dropped the central mids down to a deeper defensive mid position, this really helps in providing cover for the buggy defending at the moment and assists in players being back to help in intercepting the "unstoppable" killer through balls when your defenders stand and watch the opp run past them and score!

The DLP is the Pirlo role! The type of balls I have seen him and the other Dm play have been close on out of this world, raking balls that switch the play, its incredible.. so having PPM's like switching ball to flanks etc is a good one to have for both!

A few settings here and there have changed as well as setting both CB's to cover to try and alleviate those dangerous through balls!

the players passing is also now mostly direct which works the best at the moment and is actually the original setting from the original tactic from Fm12!

I cannot guarantee this will work for everyone either, until the bugs and flaws are sorted out results can and will most likely be unpredictable!

Touchline Shouts:

Only really use:

• [*=center]Work ball into box
    [*=center]Pass into space

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:

I hope that you can see a difference in the game as much as I have seen recently
smile.gif

Good luck!

FROM THE FIRST PAGE.. I UPDATED IT WITH THE LATEST TACTIC EXPLANATION!

DOWNLOAD THE FILE LIKE USUAL FOR THE NEWER UPDATED DM DEEPER TACTIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back