Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Are people using this tactic home and away? Its working wonders for me with Villa at home but I just cant win an away game or even draw one for that matter.

If people are using other tactics for away, which ones are you using?

The tactic works great only problem is in the last 20 minutes or so of a game when winning i seem to concede alot of goals. Was winning away to man utd 4-1 up until 65 min and then ended up losing 6-4 for example. I find my team come under serious pressure especially away from home. Does anyone have any similar problems or any suggestions?

Working great at home and away. with my backup squad, won 1-2 against Chelsea.

For those suffering late goals, especially away, FM13 don't support plug and play. If you just click the buttons and let it go, you will loose, period.

You need a 2nd and sometimes a 3rd tactic, you need to change things during the game and for me it's a must to use the OI (assistant will help) when the game starts and when they do the subs.

Swansea bought Nem and i didn't OI him when he entered the field. Result: cost me 2 goals

I'm still testing the tactic, using overload when we are with adverse outcomes, the team is very vulnerable, so I think the ideal and use only the two shouts.

im currently using this with Liverpool...using a 4-5-1 i played - 12 won - 3 drew - 6 lost - 3 so i switched to this 4-4-2 played - 7 won - 5 drew - lost - 1...not bad considering i switched over during the season

I'm still testing the tactic, using overload when we are with adverse outcomes, the team is very vulnerable, so I think the ideal and use only the two shouts.

I only use the 2 shouts if the team is struggling. if not, i let it stay original.

We have a saying in Portuguese soccer, "when it's needed, we putt all the meat in the barbecue", which means that we use all the good tools/players when you are having problems, not everytime, because if you do, and you are still struggling, you don't have more meat for unexpected guests.

I only use the 2 shouts if the team is struggling. if not, i let it stay original.

We have a saying in Portuguese soccer, "when it's needed, we putt all the meat in the barbecue", which means that we use all the good tools/players when you are having problems, not everytime, because if you do, and you are still struggling, you don't have more meat for unexpected guests.

not yet tested without shouts, however'm with man city using only two shouts, without overload. there is an image of the results so far.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Another interesting point, I use defensive positioning instead of moving forward.

Whats happening..
CEA9A10DC943204FB43CE02572594605ABC525F7

Do a team meeting if you loose

Hey,

So if we are losing do we use the shouts, or change mentality to overload, or both?

Also, about the crossing thing: Has anyone tried this? and is the tactic working any better? Is it the creators intention for us to change the individual cross settings for each player?
I've bee doing Overload and on team setting instead of default put drill,
I also think it scores more goals

It's working great at home for me, winning 4-0 a lot, but not so good away, struggle to draw against poor teams, any suggestions?

hmm.. maybe more suitable players? or better team talks? in my OM this tactic is just like plug & destroy ;). no matter if it's a weak or strong team.

Also struggling away matches. Playing Ajax at the moment. Last season home record: W17-D0-L0 goaldiff: 62-8 and away: W10-D0-L7 goaldiff:41-20 .... Not that bad but still, cost me the title. Any suggestions?

hi crag

using this with arsenal new game half way thru first season so far so good epl P19 W14 D2 L3 F48 A12 top of leauge into semi of cap cup CL thru easy 5 wins one draw last 2 games played reserves bought in ba and nem and using your filters 2 bwm have only used shouts when behind from half time or whenever in 2nd half haven't changed the crossing only what i've seen from others dlf to cf and cmr to ap still post again at end of season thanks for making this tactic available

stfc

I don't understand people not getting results with this.

Did 2 seasons with Swansea and finished 4th in first season and 3rd in my second. I also won the league cup and got to the semi finals of the champions league.

Match prep: Defensive positioning
Pitch Size: Minimum
OIs: Ask Assistant
Shouts: None

I don't understand people not getting results with this.

Did 2 seasons with Swansea and finished 4th in first season and 3rd in my second. I also won the league cup and got to the semi finals of the champions league.

Match prep: Defensive positioning
Pitch Size: Minimum
OIs: Ask Assistant
Shouts: None

Have you got drill or default crosses?

Back