Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
STL more like poacher scorer and STR more like creative striker assistant ????

bossanova14(cretor of this tactic):

" winger just pace, acceleration,agility, and finishing crossing is good such as Neymar Sterling Bale Suarez Isco (in this tactic winger must talent)

for left striker is tall strong , good finishing
but right striker is not tall but good in pace and passing finishing

If you need goal
-> Overload + Get the ball forward and pass into space"

Did you changed crossing to drill,what do you do for match prep ATT movement or something else

bossanova14(cretor of this tactic):

" winger just pace, acceleration,agility, and finishing crossing is good such as Neymar Sterling Bale Suarez Isco (in this tactic winger must talent)

for left striker is tall strong , good finishing
but right striker is not tall but good in pace and passing finishing

If you need goal
-> Overload + Get the ball forward and pass into space"

I can vouch for that! Overload + Get the ball forward + pass into space whilst behind works a treat.

I can also vouch for changing the team crossing to drill.

Also realised that the ap(s) is key, he really needs to be a more well rounded playmaker, think lampard, cleverly, modric, wilshire. Players like sneijder, pastore, silva etc will work here but only if your overall team is strong enough to compensate for their lack of defensive ability, which is what my team is so im currently getting away with playing sneijder.

Your bwm is also key, you really need someone who is not just defensive minded like pirlo or carrick, you need someone who will genuinely get about and hastle opponents like khedira, toure, schweinsteiger, busquets, masch.

Your striker is relatively unimportant as who ever you have will score goals, i've played hernandez and rvp in the AF role and both score goals, similarly i've played a more defensive forward in rooney in the CF position as well as a more of a trequartista type player in neymar in the same position.

Wingers are the second most important position. Really here you need quick or skillfull players, basically you need someone who knows how to beat a man, get to the byline and whip in a good cross. Players like the old school beckham, ozil, modric or any type of advanced playmaker who can play as a wide midfielder will not work here. You really need out and out wingers. Valencia and Young were amazing for me first season. Now i have neymar here and the results continue :)

Slowly working out how to make this tactic more offensive.

I can vouch for that! Overload + Get the ball forward + pass into space whilst behind works a treat.

Also realised that the ap(s) is key, he really needs to be a more well rounded playmaker, think lampard, cleverly, modric, wilshire. Players like sneijder, pastore, silva etc will work here but only if your overall team is strong enough to compensate for their lack of defensive ability, which is what my team is so im currently getting away with playing sneijder.

Your bwm is also key, you really need someone who is not just defensive minded like pirlo or carrick, you need someone who will genuinely get about and hastle opponents like khedira, toure, schweinsteiger, busquets, masch.

Your striker is relatively unimportant as who ever you have will score goals, i've played hernandez and rvp in the AF role and both score goals, similarly i've played a more defensive forward in rooney in the CF position as well as a more of a trequartista type player in neymar in the same position.

Wingers are the second most important position. Really here you need quick or skillfull players, basically you need someone who knows how to beat a man, get to the byline and whip in a good cross. Players like the old school beckham, ozil, modric or any type of advanced playmaker who can play as a wide midfielder will not work here. You really need out and out wingers. Valencia and Young were amazing for me first season. Now i have neymar here and the results continue :)

Yeah on my Liverpool save i have Wilshire as ap with this tactic pace is a must for most position's

Whats your match prep on?

ok.. after fantastic start with southampton was second in league: 4W - 3D- 0L .

then this happened
lost 6-1 to tottenham ( after 5 mins was 2-0 ) - 1st goals they scored like in 22s
then vs man utd at home - after 5 mins was losing 3-0 .. almost everything after stupid mistakes .. just stupid .. any ideas what the **** is going on ? team talks ?

Dumb question: crossing to drill? I use the portuguese language and i can't translate drill....

help?

Whats your match prep on?

Currently its the same as what has been set in the screenshot crags uploaded, and that's working fine for me! If that's not working for you try keeping everything the same as the screenshot but move the scheduling pointer to the penultimate click.

Another thing you can try is the 2 different scheduling positions (the one in the screenshot and the one i suggested) but change the match prep to def pos.

Dumb question: crossing to drill? I use the portuguese language and i can't translate drill....

help?
olá sou brasileiro moreira, cruzamentos curtos em portugues, qualquer duvida me adicione na steam: xones2012. Abraços.

Also can i just say, if you have the opportunity to buy neymar on this game really do get him! It's just like having messi or ronaldo in your team. This guy is 21, but him straight into my first team despite youngs amazing first season. In 25 games he has scored 15 goals and made 17 assists. It's the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen from a winger :S A goal or assist every game wtf

Great Tactic i finished 2nd with west brom in 1st season

Id recommend getting zaha he done fantastic for me on the right wing i paid 6m for him thought id have him on the bench and introduce him slowly but everytime he played he was averaging over 8

I feel i could of won the league if the set pieces were better i hardly ever scored from a corner or free kick

from si

Modern warfare with sutton utd. only signed 3 players (and pretty average ones at that, just filling position needs)...
4bbAo.png

I'd like to share my results with Modern Warfare. Before I'll post the pictures I have to say,that I've tried about 15 different tactics-none of them were even half as good as Modern Warfare is (best results I've had with "Mr Hough Mutto 2 striker tweak"),but there's been no consistency, especially in European Cups. Finally I've discovered MW,btw found it here (hasn't been here for a long time,so I was lucky :lol: ).This tactic works great for me so far. Played it most of previous season (my team is Lech Poznan in Polish Ekstraklasa) and results were very good. Now I've played 11 games in new 2015-16 season and won all of them. Tbh even if I lose first goal, I'm quiet calm 'cause somehow my team manage to score decided 1 or 2 goals just before final whistle. With all the troubles with ME I was very close to throw this edition to the bin,but Modern Warfare completely change my mind :lol: . I know it's not really correct with the main thread, but Marcelo already changed it to MW, so be it (sorry Cleon) :p . Here are my results:

93573804.jpg

98373601.jpg

41396539.jpg

60448793.jpg

Soon I'll start a new save with some low division team to confirm how good is this tactic :)
Sorry for poor quality of photos-I'm still learning :)

Back