Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Default. I dont think changing it makes a difference as individual settings for crossing are ticked but I could be wrong. But default is working well.

This tactic is very good for me. I know I complained earlier but that's just because im trying to figure out how to use this tactic most effectively.

So far, I have tested changing the team instructions to drill crosses and that has certainly improved the way my team is playing. So i would definitely advise that.

Two things I am not sure of:

a. Attacking movement or defensive positioning?
b. What click i should have my scheduling at?

However, even though i've been playing around with settings, i qualified from my champions league group with 2 games to spare, im in the capital one cup quarter final, top of the league by 4 points after 14 games, and i have a game in hand. I won the community shield, euro super cup and club world championship. so im laughing really

I tried this tactic in a "independiente" save ("independiente is a great team from argentina that is fighting for relegation this year, btw i'm from argentina so, sorry for my english). They had a good team, not the best of the league but good. The media prediction was 6th. Here are my results, i'm delighted with them!

League Results:
http://i.imgur.com/xEdae.png
http://i.imgur.com/atoSm.png

Libertadores Cup:
http://i.imgur.com/C9eiV.png

Sudamericana Cup:
http://i.imgur.com/ujPWq.png

Argentinian Cup:
http://i.imgur.com/rOLxD.png

Won the League (2nd in the first row, 1st in the second, won the final match) and the domestic cup, reach final in the Sudamerican Cup and 1/4 final in Libertadores Cup...

Played 65 games: 44 Wons, 13 Draws, 8 losses. Goals: F141 - A71.

I didn't change the crossing style (leave in default) and used defensive positioning. I used the recommended shouts when i conceded the first goal.

Finally, I want to thanks to the korean guy that made it, and thanks you for posting it in this forum.

I'm available for answering any cuestion or taking another screenshot you may want to see of my game.

Looks like im going to win the premiership with Newcastle first season. only signed Raul Albiol and Florent Malouda both on loan. got to January with only 1 defeat and a 18 game win streak. Currently 8 points clear at the top and just signed Jermain Defoe for £4.1m.

This tactic really is unbelievable.

Working great at home and away. with my backup squad, won 1-2 against Chelsea.

For those suffering late goals, especially away, FM13 don't support plug and play. If you just click the buttons and let it go, you will loose, period.

You need a 2nd and sometimes a 3rd tactic, you need to change things during the game and for me it's a must to use the OI (assistant will help) when the game starts and when they do the subs.

Swansea bought Nem and i didn't OI him when he entered the field. Result: cost me 2 goals

Yeah I appreciate the need for a few tactics so I'm trying to find a more solid/less attacking tactic to supplement this one. So you deffo recommend using OI's? Because in the OP it said not to use them if I recall. Also are using default crossing or Drill? And are you using attacking movement or defensive positioning in the match prep?

Cheers in advance

Tactic work with new patch, because new patch didnt not change ME

Six games played so far, 5 wins - 1 defeat. Seems to be working with the new patch too.

Im Arsenal in second season, tried this tactic. Works wonders at home, but most of my tactics work at home.
Once i go away however, i haven't picked up any decent results. Lost 3-0 to UTD and lost 2-1 to Norwich most recently.
Is it just me or are away games extra hard on this FM.

the f*ck?! Right, how are you using this tactic mate? Enlighten us! I had great results myself but not that good

Pure Plug&Play except for set pieces. Used this one..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...8-possible-corner-exploit-testers-needed.html

Not massively exploitative, between 15-20 goals a season but can be the difference between 1 point and 3.

What I do:
- No OIs, no team talks (playing FMC)
- No shouts at start. Only when drawing or losing late in game. (Get Ball Forward + Pass Into Space)
- Never used Overload as some have suggested.
- Did change crossing to Drill
- Squad rotation, rotation, rotation!! Keeps everyone happy. If you are playing a poorer team make 3/4 changes but keep the big guns on the bench just in case
- Match Prep was always Attacking Movement
- Oh and I rested the entire squad for one day after every game

Of course I'm Barcelona but I used it on a Fulham save which kept crash dumping so was deleted. But I had them in top 4 and hammered Basle and Bilbao in the Thursday Night Cup, both 4-0 or 4-1 if I recall.

NB. On the Fulham save I noticed better results with Offside Trap turned off. Maybe something to look at for lower rep clubs.

I've some spare time now so might try a new save with lower rep club.

Pure Plug&Play except for set pieces. Used this one..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...8-possible-corner-exploit-testers-needed.html

Not massively exploitative, between 15-20 goals a season but can be the difference between 1 point and 3.

What I do:
- No OIs, no team talks (playing FMC)
- No shouts at start. Only when drawing or losing late in game. (Get Ball Forward + Pass Into Space)
- Never used Overload as some have suggested.
- Did change crossing to Drill
- Squad rotation, rotation, rotation!! Keeps everyone happy. If you are playing a poorer team make 3/4 changes but keep the big guns on the bench just in case
- Match Prep was always Attacking Movement
- Oh and I rested the entire squad for one day after every game

Of course I'm Barcelona but I used it on a Fulham save which kept crash dumping so was deleted. But I had them in top 4 and hammered Basle and Bilbao in the Thursday Night Cup, both 4-0 or 4-1 if I recall.

NB. On the Fulham save I noticed better results with Offside Trap turned off. Maybe something to look at for lower rep clubs.

I've some spare time now so might try a new save with lower rep club.

could post a picture of your setup corners, because at that link you posted has various methods, I would see her, and players must hit the corners with feet exchanged?

The greatest tactic i ever use! Use the tweak change crossing to drill and rotation in the squad. My match prep is defpost in the season. Play 6 week pre season so your tactic is full when the season begin. I have use overload sometimes!

The greatest tactic i ever use! Use the tweak change crossing to drill and rotation in the squad. My match prep is defpost in the season. Play 6 week pre season so your tactic is full when the season begin. I have use overload sometimes!
You mean changing crossing to drill in team instrution panel?

This is an amazing tactic! won league with arsenal after being 15 pts adrift at the start of the season.. changed to this and BAM!!

The only problem with this tactic is defenders like to play it out from the back so they can make stupid mistakes.

Back