Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Hi all,

Won the competittion with Ajax this season. However besides having hard times in away games, I face another problem: my strikers/wingers keep wasting ccc's. I have matches with 6 ccc's and 4 half chances and score 2 times. I have strikers with 19 finishing, composure 14, decisions 15,... any suggestions?

Would lowering the creativity of the strikers help?

Last edited:
Crags you will love the screenshots at the end of this season mate. 18 games in the league, 16 won 2 drawn 59 goals scored. Winners of the community shield, euro super cup and league cup. Think ill be able to do the clean sweep this season.

Thanks so much for finding this and uploading it to these forums!

Crags you will love the screenshots at the end of this season mate. 18 games in the league, 16 won 2 drawn 59 goals scored. Winners of the community shield, euro super cup and league cup. Think ill be able to do the clean sweep this season.

Thanks so much for finding this and uploading it to these forums!

Jimmy name everything you have CHANGED in the tactic please and what match preparation, OI's do you use?

All I have done is use the original tactic which crags uploaded.

Match Prep: Same as the screenshot crags uploaded in the OP
OI: None
Team Talk: Leave to assistant (I have phelan)
Past playing experience: International (makes your players more responsive to you)
Shouts: I never really go behind but if i do use "get ball forward" and "pass into space" at around the 50/55 min mark.
Strategy: If your behind change your strategy to overload as well as using the shouts

Crossing: Change your team crossing to drilled. I know the individual settings have been locked off but it still seems to make a difference.

You need fast wingers who can beat a man by pace and skill and preferably a two footed winger. If not go for left footed on left side and right footed on right side. You need a proper bulldozer in the BWM position and a defensively capable playmaker in your AP position- although if your squad is awesome you can get away with playing sneijder/pastore/ozil etc. here.

You really do need an all round striker in the cf position. Rooney, Neymar, Benzeema, Cavani. You don't need a fast poacher in the AF position, someone like RVP with good off the ball movement will do. But obviously pace is always a plus.

Won the premier unbeaten, won the fa cup, won the champions, what can i say?

20a2pvp.jpg

With this tactic I won the championship (undefeated) Italian Cup and the Champions League in the first year

Got promotion first season with Nottingham Forest, got given a £9m budget.

Just lost to Manu 5-1 at home and lost to Tottenham 7-1 away.

Do you guys set 2 tactics to practice btw because my assistant recommends setting up another tactic to improve match preparation.

Hey mate! Great job grabbing this for us, and translating it:) There are some aspects of it I really like, and some I don't like. I really like the width and tempo working good together, and the short passing is excellent. I hope you don't mind, but I got some ideas I would never have thought of, and implemented to my 4-5-1 tactic (Spin the Wheel). If you have any problems with it, let me know and I will change it back. I mentioned your name, and the tactic creators name on my page. Hope it's okay :)

Congrats, can u show us your team?

My team is:

Gea
Walker, Jones, Ferdinand, Eser (regen)
Walcott, Wilshere, Carrick, Bale
Rooney, Neymar as CF

Ferdinand has 35, but 2nd best average in the league, Walcott was 1st
Carrick, 32, but gives an excellent stability to the midfield
I had Rooney as CF, but i think Neymar plays more than him, it's more involved in the game. The CF position seems out of the game if the player does not have a pace above 16/17.

can someone put up a SS of how you change drill crosses?

Go to tactic and select this.
Go to team and search for crosses. They should be on default. Change them to short.

I have also changed players instructions to default, as they where aiming the 2nd post and i think short does not work with 2nd post.

Since this i can say that my team get more from crosses than before. If not a goal, a good mess in the opponent box, which can be used in our favour

Still cant get a win away? Can anyone help me! Starting to annoy me now as im having more than double the shot my opponents are.

Back